BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(boys i am leaving the sbr forum)

BOYS IT SADDENS ME TO ANNOUNCE I AM LEAVING THE SBR FORUM I HAVE JOINED A NEW ORGANIZATION WHERE MEN JUDGE YOU FOR GREAT DEEDS THAT YOU HAVE ACCOMLISHED.BOYS I AM OFF TO JOIN THE WWW.ASKAFREEMASON.COM I AM HOPING THESE F-CKING DEADBEATS LIKE TO GAMBLE AND I CAN GET 25% OF THERE LOSSES.

BOYS FREE MASON SEEM LIKE A BUNCH OF GREAT GUYS YOU GET TO GO OUT IN THE WOODS CAMPING, YOU CAN GO FISHING, YOU CAN GO HUNTING,YOU CAN DO A LOT OF MANLY THINGS THE NLY THING THAT CONCERNS ME IS THAT ITS AN ALL MENS CLUB NO WOMEN I WANT TO JOIN BUT WITH MY LUCK I WILL LOCKED UP IN A CABIN IN MAINE WITH A BUNCH OF FAGS WHO WILL BE SITTING AROUND WATCHING A GAY MOVIE CALLED LONG DONG SILVER

SBR JOHN THANKS FOR HAVING ME BUT THE FREE MASONS ARE CALLING AND I AM A MAN OF GREATNESS.SO BOYS COME ON OVER ANYTIME AT WWW.ASKAFREEMASON.COM I WILL BE IN THE FORUM TALKING TO THE FELLAS.

I JUST HOPE THESE GUYS ARE ON THE UP AND UP BEANTOWNJIM AINT JOINING NO f\*g CLUB

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Have fun with the Brokeback Mountain guys.

You should invite jj to come along. He might enjoy it as well.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

The closet Free Mason lodge to me is 802 miles away. Guess I won't be joining.

12 Rockhill Street - West Stockbridge, MA 01266 - 802mi

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Freemasonry is the word's oldest and largest Fraternity. It aims to promote Friendship, Morality, and Brotherly Love among its members; men from every race, religion, opinion, and background who are brought together as Brothers to develop and strengthen the bonds of friendship.
    Sounds good... kindof sounds like they support gay marriages from reading that but hey, what do I know? Happy New Year!

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

COUGAR COME ON OVER I MIGHT GET SOME MONEY FOR BRAINWASHING YOU I MEAN SIGNING YOU UP.LETS WORK TOGETHER COUGAR I CAN GET YOU INTO THE MASONS GROUP IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT IT.

TIME IS TIME WAS ASK A FREEMASON.

BOYS I FEEL SMARTER ALREADY THIS FREE MASON STUFF MIGHT BUILD MY CONFIDENCE FOR GAMBLING I WANT TO HAVE A BIG YEAR IN 2010.

BOYS IF ANYBODY ELSE IS INTERESTED IN JOINING JUST USE MY NAME BEANTOWNJIM THEY MIGHT GIVE ME SOME KIND OF A SIGN UP BONUS FOR BRINGING YOU IN.

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Can you turn off the CAPS LOCK button on your way out?

Thanks.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    COUGAR COME ON OVER I MIGHT GET SOME MONEY FOR BRAINWASHING YOU I MEAN SIGNING YOU UP.LETS WORK TOGETHER COUGAR I CAN GET YOU INTO THE MASONS GROUP IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT IT. TIME IS TIME WAS ASK A FREEMASON. BOYS I FEEL SMARTER ALREADY THIS FREE MASON STUFF MIGHT BUILD MY CONFIDENCE FOR GAMBLING I WANT TO HAVE A BIG YEAR IN 2010. BOYS IF ANYBODY ELSE IS INTERESTED IN JOINING JUST USE MY NAME BEANTOWNJIM THEY MIGHT GIVE ME SOME KIND OF A SIGN UP BONUS FOR BRINGING YOU IN.
    3) What are the requirements to become a Mason?
    Anyone meeting the following primary requirements may petition a Massachusetts lodge for membership:

1. You are an adult male (18 or older) of good character and recommended by a Massachusetts Mason.
    2. You believe in a Supreme Being - no atheist or agnostic can become a Mason - but we are not concerned with theological distinctions or your particular religious beliefs.
    3. You are interested in becoming a Mason because you hold a favorable opinion of our institution; and, your decision to apply is based on your own "free will and accord" - no one compelled you to join.

Breaking your own rules already BTJ?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This Jimmy is a card.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Seriously, your 15 minutes ran out years ago beaner. Nobody cares where you post.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

HEY COUGAR ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THEY HAVE STRICT RULES NO NIGERIANS AND NO JEWS THATS PROBABLY WHY I WANT TO JOIN SO BAD.

I HAVE HAD SOME BAD EXPERIENCES WITH JEWS AND NIGERIANS AT LEAST IF I JOIN THE FREE MASONS I CAN BLEND RIGHT IN IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN COUGAR

I AM GOING TO ASK A LOT OF QUESTIONS BEFORE I GO OUT ON A CAMPING TRIP WITH THESE GUYS BEANTOWNJIM AINT GOING TO END UP LIKE THE GUY IN DELIVERENCE SQUEELING LIKE A PIG WHILE THE OTHER MASONS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME.TRUST ME BOYS I WILL FIND OUT ABOUT THESE GUYS BEFORE I GO CAMPING

BOYS THIS GROUP CAN LIFT YOUR CONFIDENCE AND ONE OF THE GUYS IS AN EXECUTIVE WITH N STAR THATS THE GAS COMPANY HERE IN BOSTON ONE OF THE BEST JOBS YOU CAN GET IF I GET IN GOOD WITH THIS GUY HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO HOOK ME UP WITH A JOB

yisman

So a group of homosexuals who don't like minorities?

That makes them like the Mormons!

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Jimmy, please remember to refill the toilet paper dispenser before you go hun.

Happy New Year!!!!!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

16) Is Masonry a Religion?
    Masonry is not a religion. But it is one of the few platforms where men of all faiths - Christians, including Catholics, Jews, Muslims, and men of every other faith - can come together because it is open to all men who believe in a Supreme Being; but religion is not discussed at Masonic meetings. Although Lodges open and close with a prayer and Masonry teaches morality, it is not a church or a religion. Masonry does not have a theology or dogma, it does not offer sacraments, and it does not offer the promise of salvation.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

BOYS HOWS THIS FOR A CONNECTION TO THE BOSTON GAS COMPANY THIS JOB PAYS 100 GRAND A YEAR I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET ON FOR 30 YEARS BUT YOU ALMOST HAVE TO BE BORN INTO THE GAS COMPANY.

ROBERT STANLEY (PLANNING SUPERVISOR N STAR GAS COMPANY)

BOYS ALL MY LIFE I WANTED TO BE A LOBORER FOR THE GAS COMPANY IF I CAN GET IN GOOD WITH ROBERT STANLEY AND I AM A FREE MASON HE WILL BE OBLIGATED TO GET ME ON THE GAS COMPANY FREE MASON STICK TOGETHER UNLIKE THE POSTERS HERE AT THE SBR FORUM WHO ARE A BUNCH OF LOW LIFES.

BOYS IF I CAN GET ON ROBERT STANLEYS GOOD SIDE YOU MIGHT SEE YOUR OLD BUDDY BEANTOWNJIM WEARING HIS N STAR HARD HAT SITTIN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROADS IN BOSTON DRINKING COFFEE ALL DAY LONG AND LOOKING AT THE PRETTY GIRLS ON TIME AND A HALF.BOYS THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST JOBS IN BOSTON

SBR JOHN I HAVENT WORKED IN 10 YEARS SO MY RESUME ISNT SO GOOD WOULD YOU MIND TELLING ROBERT STANLEY I WORKED HERE AT THE SBR FORUM DESIGNING YOUR WEBSITE JUST IN CASE HE NEEDS A REFERERNCE

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

did not read your long babble... if you ever come back lose the caps lock...makes me think you are retarded... bye...

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

COUGAR COME ON MAN YOUR NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO THAT ARE YOU THATS JUST PROTECTION FROM THE GOVERNMENT THEY HAVE TO SAY THAT SO THE GROUP DOENT LOOK RACIST.

COUGAR MARK MY WORDS THE MASONS HAVE STRICT RULES AGAINST JEWS AND NIGERIANS THE ONLY NIGERIAN YOU WILL SEE IS THE ONE THAT OPENS THE DOOR TO THE LODGE AND SHINES YOUR SHOES.I KNOW HOW THESE MASONS WORK KID I HAVE DONE A LOT OF RESEARCH.

JEWS AT A FREE MASON MEETING OH MAN COUGAR YOUR KILLING ME

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Jimmy gimme your points pal.

yisman

I HAVENT WORKED IN 10 YEARS SO MY RESUME ISNT SO GOOD WOULD YOU MIND TELLING ROBERT STANLEY I WORKED HERE AT THE SBR FORUM DESIGNING YOUR WEBSITE JUST IN CASE HE NEEDS A REFERERNCE
    I WILL BE HAPPY TO GIVE YOU A "REFERERNCE".JUST TELL ME WHOM TO CALL

KingRevolver
    KingRevolver's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you running out of stories, Beanie? Not this same story about the Free Masons.

You end up accusing them of being a "gay" group and you never go back even though they beg you, LOL.

You're better than recycled stuff. Give us another story.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    did not read your long babble... if you ever come back lose the caps lock...makes me think you are retarded... bye...

Yeah it's almost as annoying as posters who underline and bold type 85% of their posts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Can't you piss off without creating a thread?

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

You aint going no where

Now that you are at SBR panhandling for points you know your future is here

Mofome dont want you at home with daddy and Journeyman says your a fraud..

Wilhelm dont want you so all you got left is peeps and you know them guys dont gamble

welcome home BTJ

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Peace, brotha.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

If u gonna leave, just leave. No need to announce it, cuz no one gonna suck ur rooster to stay.

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

COUGAR COME ON MAN THE GOVERNMENT LOOK RACIST. COUGAR MARK MY WORDS THE JEWS AND NIGERIANS SHINES YOUR SHOES. I WORK A LOT OF JEWS OH MAN COUGAR YOUR KILLING ME

yisman

Cougar man, I think you may have removed some incomprehensible gibberish there. Makes more sense now.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

when did you join?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

will the masons ride you bare back the way you like?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Straight outta the Trailer

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Cougar man, I think you may have removed some incomprehensible gibberish there. Makes more sense now.
    I love doing that.

naokothewarrior
    naokothewarrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

more pizza for us. see ya!

Jshap1515
    Cardinals racking up the wins
    Jshap1515's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wonder if his caps lock button was jammed or something.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

HEY KING I GUESS YOU DONT READ THE FORUM AT WWW.ASKAFREEMASON.COM AGAIN YOU TALK BEFORE YOU READ.GO READ THE FORUM BEFORE YOU TALK LIKE AN IDIOT I SAID I DIDNT MAKE THE OCTOBER 17TH MEETING FOR MASONS BUT I AM STILL INTERESTED IN JOINING.SO KING NEXT TIME YOU SHOOT OFF YOUR MOUTH KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT I NEVER JOINED WHEN I WAS POSTING AT THE EOG IN OCTOBER SO NOW ITS A NEW YEAR AND I AM BRINGING UP THE OLD STORY.KING REVOLVER GO READ THE FORUM AT ASKAFREEMASON.COM AND GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU SPEAK

KING REVOLVER TELL ME YOUR MAKING MORE THAN 200 DOLLARS AT THE EOG JOURNEYMAN SAID YOUR BEING PAID SHIT AND THAT THE SHRINK LAUGHS AT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK I JUST HOPE THATS NOT TRUE HEY KING SAY WHAT YOU WANT I LOST ALL RESPECT FOR YOU WHEN YOU MADE THAT STUPID VIDEO YOU NEVER REALIZE JUST HOW STUPID THE POSTERS IN THESE FORUMS ARE UNTIL THEY GO ON CAMERA.KING REVOLVER YOU WORK FOR SHRINK DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE HE WOULD BE SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH A NIT WIT LIKE YOU IF HE WAS WITH HIS COLLEGE FRIENDS I AM NOT GOING TO PLAY KIDS GAMES WITH YOU KING REVOLVER IF YOU DONT LIKE THE FREE MASON STORY FINE BUT I MIGHT BE JOINING

HEY SBR JOHN HOW COME YOU DONT BAN THE TROUBLE MAKERS LIKE MOFOME AND KING REVOLVER THEY BAN US AT THE EOG

12 Last