TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

5Dimes Refuses To Reimburse My Payout Fees

Again... I'm not here to bad mouth 5Dimes... I'm just here to make people aware of how hard it is to always get your fees reimbursed with 5Dimes.

As everyone knows... you are allowed 1 free payout every 30 days and it must be requested on Monday between 9AM - 1PM Eastern.

My last 8 payouts have been on Monday... every 30 days... it's sort of like a routine for me. It's all on record. Just like majority of posters... who would want to be charged $80 for a payout? No one would.

Furthermore, why must we always log into our accounts to see if everything was done properly? It's ridiculous. It's our damn money... when you play by the rules... why must every customer rep make up additional rules not stated on the website? Ridiculous... and so time consuming. You ALWAYS have to DOUBLE CHECK everything at 5Dimes. No one ever does it right. Countless times I've had to ask for my fees waived.

Here is the log....

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    info: You are now chatting with 'George'
    George: Welcome to our online Customer Service! How may I assist you today?
    Me: Good evening. I requested a payout on Monday and it was my free payout for the month... but my fees weren't reimbursed. Could you please look into this.
    George: Can you please confirm your account number and password?
    Me: ********** **********
    George: Let me check your account, just a moment please.
    Me: Thank you
    George: what happened is when you placed the request you did not added any comments about processing for free
    George: is not done by default, you must request it
    Me: Yes sir I did.
    Me: I always do. No one ever reads it
    Me: This isn't the first time this has happened.
    George: I was reviewing your request made on internet, there are no comments
    Me: Sir... all I can say is that I did. Its unfortunate that there is never a copy for the client to review. But I always do. I have no reason to lie.
    George: unfortunately I don't have the power to remove the fees, however you can contact us again after 9 am EST and ask the clerk for Manager's approval. Keep in mind we cannot guarantee fees will be voided
    Me: How is a client suppose to protect there account when this happens? It's impossible? We must take a screen shot just before we send you pay out instructions? You can check my entire pay out history for the last 8 payouts. I always select Monday 9AM - 1PM Eastern time. For free monthly payouts.
    Me: A client does there part... but customer service puts up a fight? Truly don't understand this.
    George: As I said, I reviewed your request made on internet, there are no comments about processing for free
    Me: Your system isn't working properly George. I always post a message just before my payout request. Thanks for your time.

Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave TheMoneyShot 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It just sucks that you have to always always always log in and see if 5Dimes credited back your PO fees. I'm just so tired of this sh#$ all the time. Damn it.

Does this happen to anyone else or is this just me??? It has to happen to other posters.

gunner9995
    gunner9995's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

These fukkin places are the worst..it takes them 10 minutes to pick up your $, they will screw you at every turn...and really you have no recourse....would like to see the whole island of Costa Rica to burn to the ground...that's why I "chargebacked" these fukks, knew they were dirty from Day 1....Tony sukk on this !!

Move on bro, they won't help and you will just get more upset...just knock em around and say pay me

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

And yet the reason for all the fees is because of assholes who charge back and scam. Around and around we go.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Naz18

gunner9995

Hey GauchoJerkOff go back to playing Dungeons and Dragons...if you must know tool, they (5Dimes) conveniently didn't mention the "30 Day hold" on my funds, after I clarified and said "No Bonus"....back to your mamas basement

Capiche smart guy.....

gunner9995

Read my response douche

gunner9995

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    And yet the reason for all the fees is because of assholes who charge back and scam. Around and around we go.
    No pussies allowed and every man for himself, you've been fukked over your whole life.....without a doubt

masta bettor
    masta bettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by gunner9995 View Post
    would like to see the whole island of Costa Rica to burn to the ground..
    Island, lol.

gunner9995

Quote Originally Posted by masta bettor View Post
    Island, lol.
    You are right Masta, I messed up there ...not a geography major....I feel like Costa Rica, Nicaragua and the Phillipines are all one big island if you know what I mean

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Tight triple post guy. Tell us about your fraudulent e checks too while you're at it.

gunner9995

Tight triple post guy. Tell us about your fraudulent e checks too while you're at it.
    Love guys that pop off and get sensitive, your girl is tired of your act....Not even aware of that scam, enlighten me Madoff..........

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I hope tony breaks your knee caps mother fukker!!
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave King Mayan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swaggy P, and Glitch

gunner9995

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I hope tony breaks your knee caps mother fukker!!
    Probably not over $300 Queen Moulin Rouge....go back to bangin' the weights 'roid Puto

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Just get the prepaid card. Withdrawals always free, anytime you want. Use the card to pay bills, but DON'T go to the ATM with it. If you want cash, request it at the grocery store or something. The Amex one works like a charm all the time.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

You never have problems like this at heritage as a matter of fact they credited my account 1500 dollars for all the years i didn't ask for any bonus do you think tony and 5 dimes would ever do that.

Heritage is the best you dont have to beg them they just do it

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Contact the manager, tell him it's pretty routine of you to request payout every 30 days and have fees credited back and that nothings different this time around. Seems pretty simple. Of course it's a hassle and sucks that it has to be this way. I've had the problem a couple times and had to go back in and let them know, but of course do it with courtesy and not getting my panties in a bunch, because afterall they do have my money. 95% of the time I request a payout on live chat, which takes at least 15 minutes, but I can copy the chat and know that I told them about free payout. But it shouldn't be necessary to always go on live chat, just to confirm that you gave them all the correct information, because like you said, you don't get a copy of what you sent while manually doing it. It's a pain, but don't care really, because it's 15 minutes and it's my money. But with the times of 8am to 1 pm, couldn't be a worse time for people that work and don't have the benefit of requesting at that time.

Hard to run away from the book with all those options, but you know what you're getting into and some of the things that people don't like about them.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

what the hell does ********** mean?

Anyhow my only advice is if you really want to pursue a pro gambling career move to Nevada.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

charge back•

why is that a bad word? what does it mean?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Say you deposit $500 via *********** and put it all on a 4-team parlay. If it hits, sweet.... big payday. If you miss, some scumbags call their *********** company and dispute the charge. The bank will look into it, realize it is for online gambling, and refuse to pay the book. It's part of the reason us honest gamblers have to jump through all these hoops just to get our money.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ADR51

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

men you need to understand 5 Dimes taking big risk with usa customers

Its illegal men to book offshore and taking American customers

Be patient and things will work out, we are lucky there are still places to play

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

No we are not lucky

Money has a point

they should run their business properly without any free passes because they accept US customers.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    Say you deposit $500 via *********** and put it all on a 4-team parlay. If it hits, sweet.... big payday. If you miss, some scumbags call their *********** company and dispute the charge. The bank will look into it, realize it is for online gambling, and refuse to pay the book. It's part of the reason us honest gamblers have to jump through all these hoops just to get our money.
    damn thats fukked up. I have always had the mindset i would rather not have money than have it dishonestly.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

what the hell does ********** mean?

Anyhow my only advice is if you really want to pursue a pro gambling career move to another country.
    fixed, bb...

tms, if it saved me 80bucks, i would have no problem taking a ss every time i requested something from them on the free monday payout day... just in case... if they dont take care of the fees, consider it a lesson learned and just take the ss from now on... remember, when you deal with clerks, you are primarily dealing with poorly educated people who speak very little english, so it doesnt do much good to talk to anyone besides a manager of some sort

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

exactly -- some people think they have the right to be an asshole whenever it suits them. what a ridiculous reason---i did not know about the 30 day hold, nobody told me. wa wa wa. nobody told me it's not my fault. try reading if you can.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

charge back•

Try it again and see what it means.

Take that horseshit to another place.

If I get proof that you or another poster has chargebacked to a book with a banner above, you're banned.

If I get proof that you or another poster is considering chargebacking at a book above, you're banned.

If I get a hint that you're trying to be a disgusting oyster, you're banned.

I'm sure you understand why it's a "bad word" Big Bear

If not, you shouldn't be gambling ffs
    Points Awarded:

sneakerhead gave shari91 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake, and RyanLeafOfBets

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Try it again and see what it means.

Take that horseshit to another place.

If I get proof that you or another poster has chargebacked to a book with a banner above, you're banned.

If I get proof that you or another poster is considering chargebacking at a book above, you're banned.

If I get a hint that you're trying to **********, you're banned.

I'm sure you understand why it's a "bad word" Big Bear

If not, you shouldn't be gambling ffs
    wtf r u talking about Shari?

can you read?

re-read and then appologize bitch.

nowhere did i say i did a fukking charge back
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave Big Bear 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bigballa gave Big Bear 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, emoney, and sourtwist

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Has nothing to do with getting a payout.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Be patient and things will work out, we are lucky there are still places to play
    Go make another funny boy video.

shari91

wtf r u talking about Shari?

can you read?

re-read and then appologize bitch.

nowhere did i say i did a fukking charge back
    Reread above BITCH

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Again... I'm not here to bad mouth 5Dimes... I'm just here to make people aware of how hard it is to always get your fees reimbursed with 5Dimes.

As everyone knows... you are allowed 1 free payout every 30 days and it must be requested on Monday between 9AM - 1PM Eastern.

My last 8 payouts have been on Monday... every 30 days... it's sort of like a routine for me. It's all on record. Just like majority of posters... who would want to be charged $80 for a payout? No one would.

Furthermore, why must we always log into our accounts to see if everything was done properly? It's ridiculous. It's our damn money... when you play by the rules... why must every customer rep make up additional rules not stated on the website? Ridiculous... and so time consuming. You ALWAYS have to DOUBLE CHECK everything at 5Dimes. No one ever does it right. Countless times I've had to ask for my fees waived.

Here is the log....

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    info: You are now chatting with 'George'
    George: Welcome to our online Customer Service! How may I assist you today?
    Me: Good evening. I requested a payout on Monday and it was my free payout for the month... but my fees weren't reimbursed. Could you please look into this.
    George: Can you please confirm your account number and password?
    Me: ********** **********
    George: Let me check your account, just a moment please.
    Me: Thank you
    George: what happened is when you placed the request you did not added any comments about processing for free
    George: is not done by default, you must request it
    Me: Yes sir I did.
    Me: I always do. No one ever reads it
    Me: This isn't the first time this has happened.
    George: I was reviewing your request made on internet, there are no comments
    Me: Sir... all I can say is that I did. Its unfortunate that there is never a copy for the client to review. But I always do. I have no reason to lie.
    George: unfortunately I don't have the power to remove the fees, however you can contact us again after 9 am EST and ask the clerk for Manager's approval. Keep in mind we cannot guarantee fees will be voided
    Me: How is a client suppose to protect there account when this happens? It's impossible? We must take a screen shot just before we send you pay out instructions? You can check my entire pay out history for the last 8 payouts. I always select Monday 9AM - 1PM Eastern time. For free monthly payouts.
    Me: A client does there part... but customer service puts up a fight? Truly don't understand this.
    George: As I said, I reviewed your request made on internet, there are no comments about processing for free
    Me: Your system isn't working properly George. I always post a message just before my payout request. Thanks for your time.

Hope it works out. I've had similar problems with 5dimes. Let us know the resolution.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

The Amex one works like a charm all the time.
    The Amex Serve card was the worst, was banned after first payout. Why you think 5 Dimes doesn't recommend the Amex Serve anymore?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Hope it works out. I've had similar problems with 5dimes. Let us know the resolution.
    If it's a legit thing, 5Dimes will never f anyone over.

MoneyShot above knows that the truth... he's hoping for a bit of a freebie but it's not going to happen.

Anyone who has been here for a length of time, you do you want to be with... i love the aussie/uk books like 365, but ask me who i'd trust the most... it's that guy at 5Dimes

he doesn't hide

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

It's illegal to do banking in the USA, get your facts str8.

If there was a risk, 5Dimes & other books wouldn't accept Americans.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

burrr, it's shilly in here

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Shari...that's not completely true...5d fudged a payout of mine a few years ago...said I received it, never did...even complained to Sbr....everyone told me to f off...it was a low 3 figure po too...these books dgaf , c'mon now..

1234 ... Last