shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin1917 View Post
    I had never seen you like that, Shari. Just a bad day? We all have those
    I'd have to go back and look at emails and stuff to make sure, but if you're saying that then it really might've been. Thanks sox

sourtwist - Sounds like a plan. For future reference though, there are times I can go close to a week or even maybe two without posting. Doesn't mean I'm not here.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

gotcha

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post

I've seen peeps mention they get shut down often when u do this. Not by dimes, but the bank or company.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

Amex Serve is crap, was banned after first ATM use.
    Alright thanks. Just got my card and was hoping to avoid fees but guess I'll go the ol' route. Feel like I'm going to get shut down there as well soon. Damn, such a pain in the ass to get money these days.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guys let the professionals handle these type threads

Best of luck and God Bless
    You have become a horrible poster

Clueless sycophant

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    How so dickhead? Unlike you & JJ, Waves states facts.
    Are you literate? Your post was pure made up FICTION.

Now you want to make the conversation about your favourite subject: dicks

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Again... I'm not here to bad mouth 5Dimes... I'm just here to make people aware of how hard it is to always get your fees reimbursed with 5Dimes.

As everyone knows... you are allowed 1 free payout every 30 days and it must be requested on Monday between 9AM - 1PM Eastern.

My last 8 payouts have been on Monday... every 30 days... it's sort of like a routine for me. It's all on record. Just like majority of posters... who would want to be charged $80 for a payout? No one would.

Furthermore, why must we always log into our accounts to see if everything was done properly? It's ridiculous. It's our damn money... when you play by the rules... why must every customer rep make up additional rules not stated on the website? Ridiculous... and so time consuming. You ALWAYS have to DOUBLE CHECK everything at 5Dimes. No one ever does it right. Countless times I've had to ask for my fees waived.

Here is the log....

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    info: You are now chatting with 'George'
    George: Welcome to our online Customer Service! How may I assist you today?
    Me: Good evening. I requested a payout on Monday and it was my free payout for the month... but my fees weren't reimbursed. Could you please look into this.
    George: Can you please confirm your account number and password?
    Me: ********** **********
    George: Let me check your account, just a moment please.
    Me: Thank you
    George: what happened is when you placed the request you did not added any comments about processing for free
    George: is not done by default, you must request it
    Me: Yes sir I did.
    Me: I always do. No one ever reads it
    Me: This isn't the first time this has happened.
    George: I was reviewing your request made on internet, there are no comments
    Me: Sir... all I can say is that I did. Its unfortunate that there is never a copy for the client to review. But I always do. I have no reason to lie.
    George: unfortunately I don't have the power to remove the fees, however you can contact us again after 9 am EST and ask the clerk for Manager's approval. Keep in mind we cannot guarantee fees will be voided
    Me: How is a client suppose to protect there account when this happens? It's impossible? We must take a screen shot just before we send you pay out instructions? You can check my entire pay out history for the last 8 payouts. I always select Monday 9AM - 1PM Eastern time. For free monthly payouts.
    Me: A client does there part... but customer service puts up a fight? Truly don't understand this.
    George: As I said, I reviewed your request made on internet, there are no comments about processing for free
    Me: Your system isn't working properly George. I always post a message just before my payout request. Thanks for your time.

Huge red flag here is that nobody should EVER ask for a password. And since I assume he wouldn't check by logging into your own account himself, he's using your password to verify you, and that means passwords are probably stored in plain text (which is a huge security no-no)

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15733

Well that was an interesting Saturday night/Sunday morning read.

If someone requests a payout between 9am-1pm Monday, why wouldn't the credit be automatically applied? Who wouldn't want their money back? How ridiculous.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I think there's a lot less red tape at Five Dimes vs bet365 with different verification methods

Even the top your Euro books at times make it very difficult to get withdrawals because of verification

The bottom line is as long as the money shot has issue resolve that is all that matters

If you polled most people five dimes is one of their top two books ever
    jesus you a stupid man: "I think there's a lot less red tape at Five Dimes vs bet365 with different verification methods"

you serious? if your an honest punter 365 wont ask for shit...5dimes as for documents all the time, even if you lose they want id

"If you polled most people five dimes is one of their top two books ever"

i would imagine 75% of posters here are us punters and cant play at 35 anyway so yeah obviously 5D will be a top book if they cant play at the better books....

"Even the top your Euro books at times make it very difficult to get withdrawals because of verification"

like i said if your an honest punter and its a good book they will do their checks without you even knowing......

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10650

First ... 3456