jd8253
    jd8253's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

TotalWinPicks is a new SCAM and fraud site

Watch out for this crook that just created an account on this forum to shill for himself. I bought a subscription and they did not accurately report over HALF of their losses. They advertise on fellow fraud site CapperTek and I was dumb enough to believe their records before learning the following: CapperTek is a disgrace that allows people that pay them to be a featured handicapper to make up insane records, and TotalWinPicks is a new site created in December 2014 with pages of bogus records going back to 2012.

Honestly, someone needs to put their foot down. CapperTek allows people to take part in outright fraud. This awful site is just one scam that needs to be exposed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Quote Originally Posted by jd8253 View Post
    Watch out for this crook that just created an account on this forum to shill for himself. I bought a subscription and they did not accurately report over HALF of their losses. They advertise on fellow fraud site CapperTek and I was dumb enough to believe their records before learning the following: CapperTek is a disgrace that allows people that pay them to be a featured handicapper to make up insane records, and TotalWinPicks is a new site created in December 2014 with pages of bogus records going back to 2012.

Honestly, someone needs to put their foot down. CapperTek allows people to take part in outright fraud. This awful site is just one scam that needs to be exposed.
    I do not use services often but once in awhile i will try one and add that info to my own. I know some are laughing at you since it is your first post lol. But i have to agree with you. Tried Betting Jesus because they constantly came up as the best one . I think i tried them for a week and i posted a couple plays if they did good i was going to probably try another month. The guy there got mad i posted plays then he threatened to sue me. So i stopped. Then he started trying to get me to buy more picks however he never gave me the rest of the picks i already paid for.

captrobey

Just looked back on the other thread it was a 3 Day pass i paid $99 so not a lot of cash but it is the principle of it. I gave 4 picks away he went 3-1 so he did do good. But those were all the picks i got he stopped giving me picks i guess because he was mad i gave a couple away. But he was not mad enough that he sent me a paypal link for another $150. If he would have gave me my 3 days and did good i would have tried another month. But i did not like it when he sent that link i think because i did not pay that he stopped my picks. Even if i did pay it i can see him every couple days wanting more cash then if i stopped paying he would stop the picks.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Kaepernicking View Post
    Captrobey this is so funny!!!!!! look at the the results of TotalWinPicks and compared them to your mate BJ...... THEY ARE THE SAME SERVICE!!!!! the tips are the SAME!!!!!! hahaha

BJ has copied the site of TotalWinTips with TotalWinPicks hahahaha....
    Yea everyone says this guy is basically a scum. We better be careful though he may sue us.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I love when guys get suckered in to a tout

they are so fukkin dumb