1. #1
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-14-08
    Posts: 27,790
    Betpoints: 180

    MLB Team Win Totals posted

    NL O/U AL O/U
    Nationals 93 Angels 87.5
    Dodgers 91 Tigers 86.5
    Cardinals 87.5 Red Sox 86
    Pirates 85.5 Mariners 85
    Giants 85 Orioles 84.5
    Padres 84 Blue Jays 83.5
    Cubs 81.5 Royals 83
    Marlins 81.5 Athletics 82.5
    Mets 81 White Sox 82
    Brewers 80 Indians 81
    Reds 79 Yankees 80
    Braves 73.5 Rays 77.5
    D'backs 72.5 Rangers 76.5
    Rockies 70.5 Astros 73.5
    Phillies 67 Twins 68.5

  2. #2
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,129
    Betpoints: 1531

    alot of parity

    notice how many 00+ win or 90+ loss teams there are


    anyones ball game

  3. #3
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Classiest Team In MLB
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 54,828
    Betpoints: 8122

    linesmakers were sharp this year on the Cubs total.
    Was really hoping they was going to sleep on emm and have a low line like 78.5 instead of 81.5
    First glance the Indians over 81 worth a look , The A's have taken a step backwards this year imo
    and like Archie mentioned, there is a lot of parity this year.... might be tough for them to reach 83

  4. #4
    OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-14
    Posts: 641
    Betpoints: 823

    Braves under please and thank you

  5. #5
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,129
    Betpoints: 1531

    royals under

  6. #6
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Thinking about doing a 9 team total parlay for $100 on 5Dimes it pays out over $36,000

    Mets over
    Braves under
    Cubs over
    Cardinals under
    Rockies over
    Giants Under
    Mariners over
    Angels under
    Blue Jays over

    question is if it hits and i win 36K
    will Tony pay up?

  7. #7
    smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-19-08
    Posts: 12,562
    Betpoints: 848

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Thinking about doing a 9 team total parlay for $100 on 5Dimes it pays out over $36,000

    Mets over
    Braves under
    Cubs over
    Cardinals under
    Rockies over
    Giants Under
    Mariners over
    Angels under
    Blue Jays over

    question is if it hits and i win 36K
    will Tony pay up?
    Are you sure you can parlay futures in the same category?

  8. #8
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Are you sure you can parlay futures in the same category?
    yep at 5dimes you can.

    i was playing with it tonight. I did everything but submit the bet

  9. #9
    Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-20-10
    Posts: 3,231

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yep at 5dimes you can.

    i was playing with it tonight. I did everything but submit the bet
    yeah cause you didnt have the 100 to hit submit, keep playing with it, like you do your dick.......

  10. #10
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    yeah cause you didnt have the 100 to hit submit, keep playing with it, like you do your dick.......
    never fukking heard of ya pal.

    whose ghost are you?

  11. #11
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 29,984
    Betpoints: 331

    Astros at 73.5 is a gift. Taking that over.

  12. #12
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Astros at 73.5 is a gift. Taking that over.
    Agreed.

    They will have a very competitive line-up opening day and then they got SS Correrea and SP Appel waiting in the wings.

    If they really want to go for it all this year they have some very valuable trade pieces if they were inclined to add a Cole Hamels or someone like that at the trade deadline

  13. #13
    Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-18-12
    Posts: 8,918
    Betpoints: 18

    Nationals over

  14. #14
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 29,984
    Betpoints: 331

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Agreed.

    They will have a very competitive line-up opening day and then they got SS Correrea and SP Appel waiting in the wings.

    If they really want to go for it all this year they have some very valuable trade pieces if they were inclined to add a Cole Hamels or someone like that at the trade deadline
    Word has it that, if the Phillies made a deal with the Astros, they would demand either Correa or Appel. That's never going to happen. Phillies would be looking for a catcher, so Max Stassi would be available. Who else they would take would be anyone else's guess.

  15. #15
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 392,896
    Betpoints: 1192

    unreal

    looking at list anyone can win this year

    Betting will be impossible

  16. #16
    Fidel_CashFlow
    Classiest Team In MLB
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-12
    Posts: 54,828
    Betpoints: 8122

    BigBear, we still need to talk about you saying the Rockies will win more games than Giants this year

  17. #17
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    IMO i don't think the Giants will score many runs this year, that line-up overachieved in last years playoffs and they are due for a regression. Losing Sandoval and Morse was a huge blow.

    As far as the rotation I think you can count on Bumgardner, Cain, and Hudson but i dont know about Petit, Peavy, or Lincecum.

    We haven't seen Cargo and Tulo stay healthy for a full season but if they do the Rockies could be as good as anyone.

    2-6 on paper they have the best line-up in baseball

    2. Dickerson
    3. Tulowitski ( MVP if he stays healthy)
    4. Gonzalez
    5. Arenado
    6. Morneau (NL Batting champion)

Top