2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Kansas is the most over-rated team in the country. They are crap. A good team doesnt choke away the last 8 seconds like that team did.
    they actually dont get the credit they deserve for the schedule they have played and teams they have beat. i hear them getting knocked daily around here so if anything they underrated by the majority. plenty of teams way more overrated than this ku team who typically isnt given the respect they deserve. losing a gm in a tough travel spot against a desperate team isnt that big a deal. wiscy lost to rutgers, now that bad.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

2bank, Wis has an excuse for RUT loss. Kaminsky missed w/ INJ. AND Jackson got injured during that game - so Koenig was thrown to wolves.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    2bank, Wis has an excuse for RUT loss. Kaminsky missed w/ INJ. AND Jackson got injured during that game - so Koenig was thrown to wolves.
    i know,,honestly i dont care that they lost or the circumstances , i expect teams to slip in conf play, there a reason we make a big deal bout a team running the table, cause it doesnt happen often.. . just trying to demonstrate how retarded it sounds calling ku "the most overrated team in the country" because they lose a 1 point gm at wvu who way better than lot of teams other top schools have lost to.

First ... 2345