meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

[QUOTE=stevenash;23583917]
    Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    6' 11" isn't big?
    Yep......and that's the only big category Howard fits into.......his height. Manute Bol was also big, should I continue with the "big" list?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

[QUOTE=meader99;23583979]
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Yep......and that's the only big category Howard fits into.......his height. Manute Bol was also big, should I continue with the "big" list?
    If it will make your e-penis 2 inches bigger, sure.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

[QUOTE=stevenash;23584021]
    Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    If it will make your e-penis 2 inches bigger, sure.
    I dont have an e penis. You're the guy that thinks Howard is part of a big two. He's been exposed as a fraud time and time again, but you're right, 6' 11" is big.

stevenash

^
    Thatt's my point, they need his DD rebounds a game.
    Nobody is putting him in the Hall of Fame.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

Call me crazy but I like the Grizzlies. Pays 13:1.

Is Atlanta a lock for the East championships?

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
    Call me crazy but I like the Grizzlies. Pays 13:1.

Is Atlanta a lock for the East championships?
    Just remember Atlanta does not have a lot if any payoff experience the last several years.

They could crash and burn rather quickly in the playoffs!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

spurs are not repeating

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    spurs are not repeating
    Who do you got?

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Just remember Atlanta does not have a lot if any payoff experience the last several years.

They've been to the playoffs the last 7 years and made the 2nd round 3 or 4 of those years I believe.

that is plenty of playoff experience to get them fired up to play

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

They have been to the playoffs 7 straights years and Milsap, Sefolosha Korver, and Brand have playoff experience on other teams as well.

stevenash

Good point slick.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12894

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Good point slick.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Spurs are starting to focus. Can't put too much stock into anything in the reg season. All you rookies make the same mistakes every single year. Watch the reg season and think team A beating team B 3 times out of 4 in the reg season means anything...

Doesn't mean shit. Watch the Spurs the last week of the reg season and how focused they are. Their bench + leonard will be good enough to beat some starting lineups.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

They will be tough to beat but they will lose tonight.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Spurs have obviously been tanking most of the season and injured in the process..they are healthy now and getting ready for another run..god help the team who plays them in the first round...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Leonard is such a stud definitely top five NBA player

Goat Milk

Like I said Leonard best perimeter defender since Jordan. Not surprised he won DPOY. He will win another in his career too. Here's how you separate rookie nba gamblers from the rest. Guys like Nash that say "I watched the Spurs play this year and father time has caught up to them". Rookies don't know the difference between reg season and playoffs.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Like I said Leonard best perimeter defender since Jordan. Not surprised he won DPOY. He will win another in his career too. Here's how you separate rookie nba gamblers from the rest. Guys like Nash that say "I watched the Spurs play this year and father time has caught up to them". Rookies don't know the difference between reg season and playoffs.

The Spurs are on life support though. Their two best penetration players are a shell of their former selves.

However like you said, Leonard has emerged. All things considered, he's right there as a top 5 player in the league. Top 10 for sure. They are running on borrowed time. Surely you realize this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    The Spurs are on life support though. Their two best penetration players are a shell of their former selves.

However like you said, Leonard has emerged. All things considered, he's right there as a top 5 player in the league. Top 10 for sure. They are running on borrowed time. Surely you realize this.
    Parker will keep getting healthier. Trust me. This is a tough series for him because Paul is just the best PG in basketball on both ends imo and I've always thought that. No pg in the NBA can really stay in front of Parker except maybe Paul. Yeah the difference like I said would be Leonard. Spurs were just waiting for the playoffs to unleash him. This is definitely the Spurs last year imo unless they grab someone in the offseason. I believe in them. Warriors can definitely hang with them. Rockets I don't think so. Too poor defensively. Who's gonna guard Parker on the Rockets? Come on.

t-wizzle

Parker will keep getting healthier. Trust me. This is a tough series for him because Paul is just the best PG in basketball on both ends imo and I've always thought that. No pg in the NBA can really stay in front of Parker except maybe Paul. Yeah the difference like I said would be Leonard. Spurs were just waiting for the playoffs to unleash him. This is definitely the Spurs last year imo unless they grab someone in the offseason. I believe in them. Warriors can definitely hang with them. Rockets I don't think so. Too poor defensively. Who's gonna guard Parker on the Rockets? Come on.
    Did you watch the Spurs this year though? They unleashed Leonard in the last 2-3 months of the season. He was their go-to guy by far.

Goat Milk

Did you watch the Spurs this year though? They unleashed Leonard in the last 2-3 months of the season. He was their go-to guy by far.
    Yep he was. They did kind of start unleashing him there. He still was only getting like 30 minutes a night. His minutes are gonna keep going up throughout this playoffs and they're gonna ride him more and more. If the Spurs play the Rockets though, I really thing Parker is gonna dominate that series. Watch. No one on that team can guard Tony Parker, injured or not.

t-wizzle

Yep he was. They did kind of start unleashing him there. He still was only getting like 30 minutes a night. His minutes are gonna keep going up throughout this playoffs and they're gonna ride him more and more. If the Spurs play the Rockets though, I really thing Parker is gonna dominate that series. Watch. No one on that team can guard Tony Parker, injured or not.

What about Harden. I can't stand him with his little crafty moves. But he had a great year and is playing with a ton of confidence. Leonard on Harden for most of the series you think (if they meet)?

Goat Milk

What about Harden. I can't stand him with his little crafty moves. But he had a great year and is playing with a ton of confidence. Leonard on Harden for most of the series you think (if they meet)?
    Probably a mix between him and Danny Green. They'll probably want to preserve Leonard as much as possible so he can get his offensively and then guard Harden late in the game.

t-wizzle

What do you think of Harden though? I know you never were crazy about him but now he's going to finish 1st or 2nd in mvp voting. Was curious if your feelings changed.

Goat Milk

I think Harden is amazing. Offensively, he is just unbelievable. He's grown on me. Defensively, he's getting better. Still not elite Kobe Wade type of D like they were in their primes -- actually no even close -- but he has that same ice in his veins like those 2. He's really the best closer in the NBA right now imo. I don't think he'll win the MVP but he's just as good as Curry.

First 12