sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    getting some excellent service from WAGERWEB customer service last 3 days. had a few minor problems in my transition to the new platform, for a few days and we had to work something out but MArty there the General MAnager found time to get my details up and running again. This was the same shop that took my legendz account over (which was sizable) even though I already had a decent funded and active normal wager web account back in 2013. They did lots then to stabilize the USA post up industry, will always appreciate that even with a rollover that was needed... I will miss some of the wagerweb different features that were not at other shops, for sure but sure cant hurt to have a partnership sharing of resources, funding options, service, servers, with heritage.

much to like!
    good, maybe you can help chipper out. seems like he's not as fortunate to have gotten a hold of Marty.

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8626

wagerweb would not steal 300 probably more to the story.

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by chipper View Post
    It wasn't much but I had like $300 in my WagerWeb account. It is now showing a zero balance. Will these now missing funds show up with Heritage (or whoever takes them over) or are they gone forever? They are not responding to my emails and their live chat doesn't seem to be working.
    I had the same problem with a larger balance. I waited in live chat for a long time until I finally got someone to reply. He checked, and returned the balance. No explanation for why I was zeroed out, but at least the fixed it.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273605

chipper are you all set now??? if not send me a PM..

shhhcago
    shhhcago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Wager Web won't take my action

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

So play somewhere else kid

Lol

These clowns are funny that they will not take their action

First 1234