l7ustin
    l7ustin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2724

Tell me if this sounds sketchy as penetrate or not

I have been with this local for 4 months through out football season. I haven't had any problems with him. He is aware i use him for favorites and another local for dogs. The Friday before the sb he asks me who I am planning on betting. I tell him Seattle but that I probably will do it with the other guy and he basically makes me a good deal to bet with him instead because he says he needs Seattle money like he needs his lungs to breath. I talk to him 30 min before kick off when he tells me has too much on new e and wants to see if I will risk more. We all saw what happened in the sb

The next day he texts me from a different number saying he changed his phone number bec he got arrested for some old shit then just thought penetrate it I'll change my number. Then he's told me like 3 other stories about why since I kept texting him telling him how shady this sounds and such. He's denying stiffing anyone but like I said he tells me conflicting info every time I talk to him. I always pay my losses but it seems penetrating stupid to pay this guy when I'm very confident he just stiffed all the new england heavy bettors. Either way I'm done betting with the guy but would you meet up and pay a stiff? I hate not paying my debts but the thought of if I had been heavy on new england and text him the next day to find a changed penetrating number really pisses me off too. I've been talking a lot of shit if I meet up even to pay he might want to fight lol

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by l7ustin View Post
    I've been talking a lot of shit if I meet up even to pay he might want to fight lol
    atta boy Justin ...just meet up to kick his ass...after the fight ask him if he still wants the cash

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

It's Dustin you fool.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's Dustin you fool.
    it could be IJustin yeeerrr silly POS

fkn dumbass Greek is getting worked up over someone's avi only at SBR

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

why would he not just send the action offshore or if it was that much money fly to vegas.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's Dustin you fool.
    Yeah, him too.

l7ustin

No one has given their opinion. Do you think I should pay this prick or tell him to penetrate his mother

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1405

Thats entirely up to you. Do what you think is right. You must be trying to convince yourself on keeping it if you are coming here and asking a bunch of degenerates on what to do.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47418

why wouldn't you pay him? you lost your bet. He is not stiffing you so what do you care?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

if he's connected, pay him...... paying could be the difference in living, or having a bullet in your ass

if he's not connected, tell him you've been arrested and the cops seized not only your stash, but all money you had on you/in your crib, even your gambling bank roll, which the cops wrongfully assumed was drug money

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

sketchy?

hadnt heard that term since middle school

"yo man its sketch right now lets lay back in the cut"

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

"Pay dat man his money"
    Last edited by broadway6; 02-08-15 at 08:52 AM.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

You lost your bet

Honor YOUR obligations

If HE doesn't honor HIS obligations. .....

That's on him

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

To answer your question....it sounds sketchy as soon as you used the word local. Never met one that wasn't sketchy in some sense.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11128

pay your debt dont be a fuken scumbag like him...

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16061

Quote Originally Posted by jose21_us View Post
    pay your debt dont be a fuken scumbag like him...
    that avi looks familiar Jose....trying to place it now

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6206

Pay. Your. Debt.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Always pay your debts Justin. Just because the guy is somewhat vulnerable right now, doesn't mean you have to stiff him.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7481

Pay the man, what are we even talkin about you jabrone

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47418

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    You lost your bet

Honor YOUR obligations

If HE doesn't honor HIS obligations. .....

That's on him

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I have been with this local for 4 months through out football season. I haven't had any problems with him. He is aware i use him for favorites and another local for dogs. The Friday before the sb he asks me who I am planning on betting. I tell him Seattle but that I probably will do it with the other guy and he basically makes me a good deal to bet with him instead because he says he needs Seattle money like he needs his lungs to breath. I talk to him 30 min before kick off when he tells me has too much on new e and wants to see if I will risk more. We all saw what happened in the sb

The next day he texts me from a different number saying he changed his phone number bec he got arrested for some old shit then just thought penetrate it I'll change my number. Then he's told me like 3 other stories about why since I kept texting him telling him how shady this sounds and such. He's denying stiffing anyone but like I said he tells me conflicting info every time I talk to him. I always pay my losses but it seems penetrating stupid to pay this guy when I'm very confident he just stiffed all the new england heavy bettors. Either way I'm done betting with the guy but would you meet up and pay a stiff? I hate not paying my debts but the thought of if I had been heavy on new england and text him the next day to find a changed penetrating number really pisses me off too. I've been talking a lot of shit if I meet up even to pay he might want to fight lol

do you know his first,last name?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

If he has never stiffed you and always kept his word then you should pay him.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

id pay him, sounds pretty obvious what to do to me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pay him

no excuse not to

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    If he has never stiffed you and always kept his word then you should pay him.
    Only thing that matters is the relationship the two of you have. Agree with cap.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12952

I thought they were saying boo urns

how much do you owe him?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8683

I dunno. Maybe I don't understand because I don't relate to dealing with an illegal bookie.

But I don't think it's as black and white as many say.

If you know for sure this guy stiffed winners and only gave losers the new phone number... I'm not so sure you should feel bound to paying off a scammer for his scam.

But you have to know, not just be guessing.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    id pay him, sounds pretty obvious what to do to me
    pay him.

if you dont pay him you might be given a Hot Carl

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Guys in that line of work change their number all the time. Idk why he would even make up a story. Guy sounds like an idiot.

I agree with most posters here, if you make a bet and lose you pay. End of story. The last thing ypu want is to get a reputation as a stiff.

l7ustin

Ok majority kept me honest I met up with him and paid.

I am not just guessing a guy I work with didn't get paid but according to the broke bookie the guy was only supposed to meet up or down 1000 and my work friend was only up 900 and he will pay him if that's what he wants....but he didn't text him the new number until I talked a lot of shit. I only owed like 1250 it wasn't about the amount it was about principle I didn't think it was black and white as the majority here did I won't be betting with him ever again. I was up on him overall I didn't really think about that until today I'm still up lifetime by 300 - 400 on him

Auto Donk

I am not just guessing a guy I work with didn't get paid but according to the broke bookie the guy was only supposed to meet up or down 1000 and my work friend was only up 900 and he will pay him if that's what he wants....but he didn't text him the new number until I talked a lot of shit. I only owed like 1250 it wasn't about the amount it was about principle I didn't think it was black and white as the majority here did I won't be betting with him ever again. I was up on him overall I didn't really think about that until today I'm still up lifetime by 300 - 400 on him
    well see, now we have additional facts.... he screwed your work friend..... grab your work friend, then the two of you go meet the guy, somewhere off the beaten path.... let your friend get paid, then you step outta the shadows and whack the guy........

as he lays there dying from whatever wound you inflict, tell him "that's the last phone number you're ever gonna need, you fckin' stiff".... wave the money you were gonna pay him in his face as he's fading out of consciousness, and say "And I guess you won't be needing this, you dumb prick!" Once he dies, take anything else of value off of him, hit the steakhouse for some grub then the strip club for some pussy..... Kick me twenty-five percent.......... Good days work........

jjgold

Automan you're living in the 70s

That's a one-way ticket to prison

For what chump change??

I will teach you pal

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    well see, now we have additional facts.... he screwed your work friend..... grab your work friend, then the two of you go meet the guy, somewhere off the beaten path.... let your friend get paid, then you step outta the shadows and whack the guy........

as he lays there dying from whatever wound you inflict, tell him "that's the last phone number you're ever gonna need, you fckin' stiff".... wave the money you were gonna pay him in his face as he's fading out of consciousness, and say "And I guess you won't be needing this, you dumb prick!" Once he dies, take anything else of value off of him, hit the steakhouse for some grub then the strip club for some pussy..... Kick me twenty-five percent.......... Good days work........

Auto Donk

i left out the details about beheading him, bustin' the teeth outta his skill, cutting off finger/thumb tips; dousing the what's left in gas and blazing him; then drop each tooth a mile apart down country roads, wrapping the finger tips in plastic for later incineration, taking he head, putting it in a five gallon bucket, filling the rest of the bucket with concrete, and placing said bucket in he waste container at an industrial construction site........ and the part about calling hte meeting from a throw down phone that you can toss later

the version without the details was a more entertaining read.......

jjgold

if you even threaten someone your in big trouble

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

You did a couple smart things

1) paid him
    2) got away from him

If he is cash poor, you would be the next guy stiffed when you are owed $$$$.....then you would be REALLY PISSED that you paid him now and then guy doesn't have coin for you

12 Last