daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

WSOP Schedule announced

http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/

One noticeable new tournament...the draft kings 50/50. WTF, will half the field get a bracelet?

Jackster04
    Jackster04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 726

haha

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

That Colossus event is going to be a huge clusterfuck. Where are they going to put everyone?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I might get in smaller bracelet game this year depending how sports betting goes

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I might get in smaller bracelet game this year depending how sports betting goes
    coach if you make it to the big dance over there...I'll fly back from Moscow to stand by your shoulder and breathe into everyone else's neck at the table

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    coach if you make it to the big dance over there...I'll fly back from Moscow to stand by your shoulder and breathe into everyone else's neck at the table

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    That Colossus event is going to be a huge clusterfuck. Where are they going to put everyone?
    there's going to be like 10 day one's, rediculous....would have to take weeks off of work if you make it deep. Dont agree with a $500 buy in event awarding a bracelet either. Getting watered down imo

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/

One noticeable new tournament...the draft kings 50/50. WTF, will half the field get a bracelet?

It is not a DON just half the field gets a mincash or better. They will play down to a winner and bracelet.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Draftkings advertising to gamblers their daily fantasy products. WHich of course are nothing like gambling and given the golden halo by the US government.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

looks good....... planning on an early "weekend warrior" bracelet event, then see what happens.......

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Might play the millionaire maker but I doubt any others. Cash games are so live it doesn't make sense to waste time in a lot of tourneys.

Keep us updated coach. Sweating you in the wsop would be worth missing a few cash game hands

Auto Donk

jj..... get the terminology right or they'll peg u as a fish; it's bracelet "event" or "tourney"....

ps.... I think you can buy a wsop bracelet on-line; numerous degens have had to put em up for sale after letting winning one go to their heads and thereafter going broke b/c they never really were worth a shit........

use some of that $15k-loan shark money to buy one, rock it in the bracelet "game" you buy into, and people will fold to you when they see you jangle that thing while you're throwing some chips in on a big three-bet........ you'll be guaranteed to run deep no matter what your f'n cards are.......

add some cool late-model Versace shades and some new Beats around your neck, and espn will be trying to figure out who you are in no-time........
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-04-15 at 12:42 PM.

juanquintero
    juanquintero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2263

Will it broadcasted since day 1? In 2014 it only had transmission since we were almost ITM. I like to see the PROS getting eliminated and all

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by juanquintero View Post
    Will it broadcasted since day 1? In 2014 it only had transmission since we were almost ITM. I like to see the PROS getting eliminated and all
    nah, they don't cover shit til the bigger tourneys (1 drop/main event/few others), but they have camera crew on hand from the beginning of the wsop to catch any big names winning a bracelet or two, mainly for rebroadcasting during telecasts of the main event....) also, they want a video log of any players that get hot for purposes of showing who's in the hunt for player of the year..... again, mainly for rebroadcasting during the airing of the main.....

jjgold

Automan get to Vegas for it....you and I will slam $75 hookers and drink Colt 45's

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

thanks for listing

juanquintero
    juanquintero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2263

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    nah, they don't cover shit til the bigger tourneys (1 drop/main event/few others), but they have camera crew on hand from the beginning of the wsop to catch any big names winning a bracelet or two, mainly for rebroadcasting during telecasts of the main event....) also, they want a video log of any players that get hot for purposes of showing who's in the hunt for player of the year..... again, mainly for rebroadcasting during the airing of the main.....
    I am talking about day 1 of the main event? will it be this year?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

jumped shark

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

some creative tournaments this year

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by juanquintero View Post
    I am talking about day 1 of the main event? will it be this year?
    not sure if they are going to show live feed this year, or if they are going to simply wait for the 9 pm est broadcasts/hour long show.

but yes, the cameras will be rolling from day one of the main for sure..........

paintballpaki
    paintballpaki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

lucky 7's. july 3rd. im in

Auto Donk

Automan get to Vegas for it....you and I will slam $75 hookers and drink Colt 45's
    looks like march 10-14th i'll be in town....... with the wife, so we'll have to shelve the hookers, unless she finds one she really likes that is bi, who will go down on her and take it with her strapon......

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

looks like march 10-14th i'll be in town....... with the wife, so we'll have to shelve the hookers, unless she finds one she really likes that is bi, who will go down on her and take it with her strapon......

Is the chimp coming? Get one or two for him

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Is the chimp coming? Get one or two for him
    chimp's quaranteened...... local health dept nabbed him the other day while he was out rampaging the neighborhood..... sixty days til i get him back...... he's probably trembling in a cage at some city of houston animal shelter..... not from fear, but from blo withdrawal.... and i'm sure he misses his wife (ie, the blowup doll I got him for x-mas)

jjgold

Auto Donk if we meet I promise I will not hurt you I'm a teddy bear in person. I also will not demand any sort of protection fee while you're in Vegas let's say $100. I think you're a good man

Auto Donk

Auto Donk if we meet I promise I will not hurt you I'm a teddy bear in person. I also will not demand any sort of protection fee while you're in Vegas let's say $100. I think you're a good man
    does this look like a guy who needs to pay for "protection" in Vegas.... Nobody ever fcks with me when I'm there:

r-sherri lake.jpg
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-07-15 at 12:10 PM. Reason: p.s. i expect to be in the running for "best lookin' poster" next year....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Auto Donk

JJ, here's how I roll in Vegas:

r veg.jpg

p.s. jj, you nailed my last "which two outta the three" quiz I posted.... another 50 pts on tap for you if you can do it again....... 1-3 from left to right in the photo..... which two?

and it woulda been all 3 if one of them didn't start feeling sentimental about her f'n boyfriend at the time..... and even she watched me chowin down on one of the others before she had to leave........
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-07-15 at 12:35 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    there's going to be like 10 day one's, rediculous....would have to take weeks off of work if you make it deep. Dont agree with a $500 buy in event awarding a bracelet either. Getting watered down imo
    Work? You think degenerates work?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Work? You think degenerates work?
    this "work" you speak of.... how is that word pronounced? is that a "silent" w?

jjgold

When were those photos Automan?

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

chimp's quaranteened...... local health dept nabbed him the other day while he was out rampaging the neighborhood..... sixty days til i get him back...... he's probably trembling in a cage at some city of houston animal shelter..... not from fear, but from blo withdrawal.... and i'm sure he misses his wife (ie, the blowup doll I got him for x-mas)
    Chimp's gotta get his freak on! Come on donk, hook him up when he gets outta being quarantined.

Auto Donk

When were those photos Automan?
    the tux shot about 5 yrs ago, in my last year of being single, the boat shot last summer in fla on vacation with my wife, who took the photo......

jjgold

Automan let me know if you need advice about wearing a rug

I use to wear one and of course see the signs that one might eventually need one

I am a pro at it

Auto Donk

don't think i'll ever need a rug.... hair is as thick as a wolverine's coat......... may receed at the temples about where it is now, but no rug in the future.......

jjgold

I see a R-7 pattern forming as far as the latest photo you posted

R-7's can get you into trouble as it is hard to stop the balding pattern

It is possible with the right shampoo and some sort of Rogaine therapy you might be ok

Anyway I am the king of going to a hair replacement center unnoticed

12 Last