Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Brady is the best QB in NFL History

Brady 4 rings...and in those 4 championship games, 4 game winnings drives. 4/4. Seattle got outplayed in this game. Brady was 37/50 for 320 and 4 tds. He used every single one of his weapons. Manning against the same exact defense last year melted down. With even better weapons too.

Never seen a more clutch player than Brady. Not even Jordan. I told you all from 4 years ago when I got here Brady would go down as the best in history. Pats will win one more superbowl before Brady retires. 5 rings for Brady. Book it.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I agree

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed as well, but easy on the more clutch than Jordan comparisons

Jutzu
    Jutzu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

I hate Brady but this is true.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

BRADY is the real GOAT.

Being Boston sports fan/local, fairly sick last 15 years with our pro teams.

Best thing is how bad the New York teams have been over the same time period.

Fukkin` New York Post back page called Pats "Cheaters" in Bold Caps....Classy and professional.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8975

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    BRADY is the real GOAT.

Being Boston sports fan/local, fairly sick last 15 years with our pro teams.

Best thing is how bad the New York teams have been over the same time period.

Fukkin` New York Post back page called Pats "Cheaters" in Bold Caps....Classy and professional.
    Lol...got an inferiority complex?

PS. - The NY post is trash.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13086

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Brady 4 rings...and in those 4 championship games, 4 game winnings drives. 4/4. Seattle got outplayed in this game. Brady was 37/50 for 320 and 4 tds. He used every single one of his weapons. Manning against the same exact defense last year melted down. With even better weapons too.

Never seen a more clutch player than Brady. Not even Jordan. I told you all from 4 years ago when I got here Brady would go down as the best in history. Pats will win one more superbowl before Brady retires. 5 rings for Brady. Book it.
    Well, I'll take the four and be happy, for now.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I disagree

Eli manning will win 4

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13086

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    I disagree

Eli manning will win 4

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

EPIC 1st half INT that was.....

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Goatee, aren't u the same guy that said shabazz Napier is better than Conley and Kemba walker a year ago, when Napier was still in college?

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

How many championships did Jordan lose? I believe Brady only threw for 1 SB game winning td too.
    Jordan > Brady

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    How many championships did Jordan lose? I believe Brady only threw for 1 SB game winning td too.
    Jordan > Brady
    Comparing them two is crazy, different sports, different roles. cant compare a game winning td to a game winning jumper either. bad comparison, lets stick to qb's vs qb's

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

BRADY IS THE GREATEST QB OF ALL TIME.

I am NOT a Tom Brady fan. But I know this.

In modern day NFL, parity is higher than ever. And yet the only player on this pats team that won a previous super bowl with Brady & Belicheck is Vince Wilfork. Other than that, B&B had an all new cast. Oh yeah, he also had a perfect regular season in the mix.

Brady threw 4 TDs to 4 different players. Brady now has been to 6 Super Bowls and is one miraculous helmet-catch away from winning 5 of them. Nevertheless, he has 4 rings, thrown for most TDs in super bowl history, and most total yards, and most completions.

I mean, he just threw 4 TDs in the SB against the best defense in the league.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Jordan > Brady
    How about Jordan versus Tiger Woods? Bill Russell has 11 NBA rings, just saying... *sarcasm*

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Even in 2008 and 2012, the years the Pats lost the SB's to the Giants, he didn't play bad and his stats were pretty good.

He just wasn't good enough to win those two years but he by no means played anything less than good.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

hes diff a top 5 , but I always liked terry b , and joe m

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  21.0 KB

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Still a lot of people believe that Montana was better.
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 02-03-15 at 04:31 AM.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Brady is a product of the system around him. Sure he's a great QB. Top 5 all time sure. Manning is better tho. Brady got injured a couple years back and his team still won games.. Colts without manning 2-14. Overall BRADY has had the better career but manning is the better QB.. Brady has always had the best coach in the game and he's always had weapons .. Sure he won 4 superbowls but this is his first since he got caught for cheating.. It was also gifted to him by Pete carol.

I've heard sooooo many people say Brady did what manning couldn't do.. Add Tate and harvin to this years Seahawks team and I'm pretty sure they easily win a game they should have already won ..
    Last edited by NavsPicks; 02-03-15 at 05:43 AM.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    How about Jordan versus Tiger Woods? Bill Russell has 11 NBA rings, just saying... *sarcasm*

Exactly. goat is a dope.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Brady is a product of the system around him. Sure he's a great QB. Top 5 all time sure. Manning is better tho. Brady got injured a couple years back and his team still won games.. Colts without manning 2-14. Overall BRADY has had the better career but manning is the better QB.. Brady has always had the best coach in the game and he's always had weapons .. Sure he won 4 superbowls but this is his first since he got caught for cheating.. It was also gifted to him by Pete carol.

I've heard sooooo many people say Brady did what manning couldn't do.. Add Tate and harvin to this years Seahawks team and I'm pretty sure they easily win a game they should have already won ..

(This post just deserves an emoticon response)
    Points Awarded:

NavsPicks gave sneakerhead 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post

(This post just deserves an emoticon response)
    Tell me one time Brady had to carry his team into the playoffs or was in a handicap and overcame it.. Amendola gronk Edelman every year of his life he's been given the best team and best system to work around and he's won one Super Bowl in the past 11 years. GOAT.

NavsPicks

If you say the patriots are the greatest team for the past 15 years no one can argue that but that's a team sport .. Just because he has superbowls doesn't mean he's the greatest qb.. Eli must be better than Rodgers farve peyton and brees too if that's your only argument..

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

It's hard to compare... Montana, Brady, Young. Young obviously had a semi-short short starting career but he is definitely one of the top few. Anyone who mentions Peyton Manning in the same sentence as GOAT is a total moron. At best he is the third best QB right now.

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    It's hard to compare... Montana, Brady, Young. Young obviously had a semi-short short starting career but he is definitely one of the top few. Anyone who mentions Peyton Manning in the same sentence as GOAT is a total moron. At best he is the third best QB right now.
    Montana
    Manning/BRADY
    Young.

Manning has 1 Super Bowl brady has 4 yet people make the argument that manning is better.. It's the same thing when we compare (if you're a hockey fan) Weber vs Chara . Chara has the ring he has all the shiny trophies and weber doesn't yet everyone says weber is better and he is.. If the shiny trophies don't blind your judgement it's a pretty even race between manning and brady

New England Pats
    New England Pats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Montana
    Manning/BRADY
    Young.

Manning has 1 Super Bowl brady has 4 yet people make the argument that manning is better.. It's the same thing when we compare (if you're a hockey fan) Weber vs Chara . Chara has the ring he has all the shiny trophies and weber doesn't yet everyone says weber is better and he is.. If the shiny trophies don't blind your judgement it's a pretty even race between manning and brady
    LOL, wouldn't want those three extra world championships to blind our judgement

Thanks Navs

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Montana Manning/BRADY Young. Manning has 1 Super Bowl brady has 4 yet people make the argument that manning is better.. It's the same thing when we compare (if you're a hockey fan) Weber vs Chara . Chara has the ring he has all the shiny trophies and weber doesn't yet everyone says weber is better and he is.. If the shiny trophies don't blind your judgement it's a pretty even race between manning and brady
    Steve Young only won a single superbowl so i'm obviously not overemphasizing that factor.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Tell me one time Brady had to carry his team into the playoffs or was in a handicap and overcame it.. Amendola gronk Edelman every year of his life he's been given the best team and best system to work around and he's won one Super Bowl in the past 11 years. GOAT.
    I dont think he is the GOAT, not with the losses to Giants but definitely top 3.

I do think he is better than Manning when it mattered the most; Playoffs.
    Numbers speak for themselves, Manning has the most losses in playoffs history and the most one and dones.

Dont bring up that Brady always had weapons, do tell who besides Gronk and Moss? Below average rb's and white no name wr's. Who even knew about Edelman when Welker was playing? His role expanded when Welker left for Denver. Amendola? that was a fail, he did not fill Welkers shoes as he was expected to, barely even heard his name for the better part of the season. Dobson? Lafell? Boyce? come on man...

Manning always had more weapons offensively, Denver had one the best WRs. There is no way one can justify all his playoff losses and choke jobs. No way Manning comes back and performs like Brady in 4th quarter when it mattered, going 13/15.

Lets drop the Manning/Brady debate at this point. Manning is a great regular season QB and has great stats but he is below average in playoffs.
    Last edited by sneakerhead; 02-03-15 at 03:15 PM.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

It's hard to say, if he's the best QB of all time. Rules have changed over the years and have not been the same as they were in Montana's era. Admit it or not, a huge part of Brady's and Patriots success depends on Bill Belichick. It's pretty similar with Popovich and the Spurs in the NBA.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Navs picks is an idiot broncos fan.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8560

you cant say any one QB is the best ever. Its a team sport. If we were talking boxing or golf or runners then ok. Brady is one of the greatest along with several others.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Brady had a shit squad this year and won it all

Manning?

unreal

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

This maybe the best forum on the planet.

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

wtf seattles d was way better last year

12 Last