MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

On to the next one...Need a winner for tomorrow!

Like a lot of Seahawks backers I was counting up a bunch money in my head on 2nd and goal at the 1 with Beast Mode back there.......and the rest is history

This concludes my worst football season ever as a gambler/fan/fantasy player/everything and I'm glad it's over, such a fitting ending, really.....Hate New England and Ohio St, my fantasy teams all collapsed in the playoffs, my 2 teams I root for have horrendous seasons, etc etc, not that you guys care but just throwing it out there

But anyway....anyone have a winner for tomorrow?? I can't even bring myself to look at the card and I really want nothing to do with sports or even gambling for atleast a month...Just need a winner so I don't have to meet my bookie later in the week and I can take a break

Congrats NE fans and backers.....hopefully I never have to see those punks hold up the Lombardi again in my life

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Too early MLD

Too early

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I hear ya man....Literally everything has gone wrong for me with regards to football since August....I really just want nothing to do with sports for a while but just wanna end with a winner tomorrow

There's really only 2 teams I've always hated (Pats and Ohio St) and they both win it all....Literally any other team and I'd be cool...Ugh just sickening but I guess it's only up from here

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

thats why bettng anything in the-110 range isnt worth it.i say look for plays/parlays/teasers int he +150-+200 range bet less to win more trust me its much less nerve racking have $50 to win $200 then $200 to win $180

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

I'm glad the Nfl is over myself

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

North Carolina

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 959

Raptors -7 looks juicy

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unc +1

i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unc...we all been there.."from time to time everyone goes bust"

Hang tough man

You'll be back before you know it

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Like a lot of Seahawks backers I was counting up a bunch money in my head on 2nd and goal at the 1 with Beast Mode back there.......and the rest is history

This concludes my worst football season ever as a gambler/fan/fantasy player/everything and I'm glad it's over, such a fitting ending, really.....Hate New England and Ohio St, my fantasy teams all collapsed in the playoffs, my 2 teams I root for have horrendous seasons, etc etc, not that you guys care but just throwing it out there

But anyway....anyone have a winner for tomorrow?? I can't even bring myself to look at the card and I really want nothing to do with sports or even gambling for atleast a month...Just need a winner so I don't have to meet my bookie later in the week and I can take a break

Congrats NE fans and backers.....hopefully I never have to see those punks hold up the Lombardi again in my life
    Rangers ml
    rangers -1
    Rangers pl

Sharks ml
    Sharks -1
    Sharks pl

Nyr/ Sj pl parlay

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Raptors
    Cavs under