jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Guy is 37 never heard him use the word retirement like Peyton, these guys live for football and probably will have nothing to do if they retire, will probably be miserable.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    get over it dude, his clutch 4th quarter won the game. butler made a play, and so did kearse.
    you still mad payton is 11-13 in playoffs?
    why would i be mad at a guy who lead the Colts to a SB win in first SB, to a 2nd SB appearance, new stadium built wouldn't have without him, put Colts on the map, playoffs 9 yrs in a row & 11/13 yrs & even got hurt the right season 2011, allowing the Colts to draft Luck... parted ways graciously & even loses to Colts in 2014 playoffs

seems good to me, enjoyed him for 13 yrs & now get to scream profanity at him whenever the colts face denver, other than that i still enjoy watching him qb vs the other 31 teams... hoping he comes back so Peyton gets to play as the opponent in Lucas Oil for a 2nd time

now...

Brady was clutch, but so was his defense getting 3 stops in the 4th q....including the winning pick...Brady took pts off board with first pick & lead team to being down 10 with the 2nd dumb pick... he ain't Montana get over it

brady great but
    montana in SB = perfection

Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

He's not done. Barring injury, I can see him playing two more years at a good enough level to get back to the Superbowl.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    He's not done. Barring injury, I can see him playing two more years at a good enough level to get back to the Superbowl.
    I'm sorry, did you say something? I was distracted by your Avatar.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

How exactly can you say he is the greatest of all time? Montana is considered the greatest, he is 4-0 in super bowls. How do you differentiate Brady from Montana, staubach, and many more?

nyplayer33

Wilon didn't throw it away, give me a break. He has made passes like this many times and was considered godlike vs Green Bay. Football is a game of inches, just like tonight thaT RECEPTION WHEN THE BALL WENT OFF HIS KNEE, LEG, HELMET, ARMS AND A CATCH. It's a sport of unknowns and whatever. Brady gets props for his 4th title. He is def top 5 maybe top 3. However...it's a cheating organazation and had they not cheated vs Baltimore, they would of not played this game. Brady has 4 titles, they are all close games he won. Montana is prob the best ever.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Wilon didn't throw it away, give me a break. He has made passes like this many times and was considered godlike vs Green Bay. Football is a game of inches, just like tonight thaT RECEPTION WHEN THE BALL WENT OFF HIS KNEE, LEG, HELMET, ARMS AND A CATCH. It's a sport of unknowns and whatever. Brady gets props for his 4th title. He is def top 5 maybe top 3. However...it's a cheating organazation and had they not cheated vs Baltimore, they would of not played this game. Brady has 4 titles, they are all close games he won. Montana is prob the best ever.
    So they cheated against Baltimore too? Care to provide some type of evidence? or even a credible link? Oh, you must be talking about the formation which Harbaugh was ccrying about which NFL said was legal.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    No. They didn't cheat against Baltimore. Brady more playoff wins, better regular season record and more SB apprearenes. Brady most successful QB ever, game over.

nyplayer33

THe organization is cheaters. When you open the door to that title, god knows what else you have done and not been caught.

nyplayer33

Is it game over cause you like Brady or the team or bet them tonight? Montana is 4-0 in super bowls and has also blown away teams in that game.

nyplayer33

All those footbALLS deflated, should of suspended coach and QB from football for a year, case closed..

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joe Montana, Terry Bradshaw

4 Supes

All Style, nerves of steel

Zero Lies, Zero Scandals, Zero Coverups, Zero Deception

Brady has Zero CLEAN Superbowls, ALL Tainted

nyplayer33

10000 percent truth

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

I have as much proof Montana cheated in his Super Bowl years as you have that Brady did.

And don't you get the basic fact that Montana only made it to 4 super bowls, Brady 6? Making it and losing is better than not making at all, that's pretty simple. Better playoff record and better overall record, what else is there? You can wine about the cheating all you want, but come with facts or just stop it.

chipshipley
    chipshipley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1028

You morons don't actually think that Brady is the only QB to doctor a football to his liking do you? REALY?? You think this shit doesn't happen all the time? Brady cheated to get to the Super Bowl right. You think he wouldn't have beaten the Colts with a properly inflated football? I am pretty sure they could have forced brady to play with rock and he would have destroyed the Colts or Manning with his chokey noodle arm. The only QB in history who it will be acceptable to compare Tom Brady to from here on out is Montana.

CASE CLOSED

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Lol 1 ball was deflated..nut up chumps and recognize greatness

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    No. They didn't cheat against Baltimore. Brady more playoff wins, better regular season record and more SB apprearenes. Brady most successful QB ever, game over.
    Well seeing as Montana was a perfect 4-0 in the SB,no I wont say Brady is the most successful case closed.Its still very much up for debate.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Talk is cheap. Show me the money. The Mannings still have Brady beat where it counts.

Career NFL salary earnings
    1. Peyton Manning(230M)
    2. Eli Manning(151M)
    3. Tom Brady(150M)

BeanTownClown88

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Well seeing as Montana was a perfect 4-0 in the SB,no I wont say Brady is the most successful case closed.Its still very much up for debate.

So Montana gets more credit for not making the SB? Just processing that...meanwhile Brady's team gets ripped apart every 3 or so years..and for the past 14 seasons, the Pat have gone to the playoffs on avg every 3 seasons..Let us know when montana comes back from retirement and passes brady in rings, SB appearances, yards, post season yards, wins, post season wins and every other qb stat you can name..but no Montana had 8 one and done's so his record is clean..Il take 5 rings from Brady over Montana any day..and Brady going back for the 5th next year

shhhcago
    shhhcago's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

He is the best

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    So Montana gets more credit for not making the SB? Just processing that...meanwhile Brady's team gets ripped apart every 3 or so years..and for the past 14 seasons, the Pat have gone to the playoffs on avg every 3 seasons..Let us know when montana comes back from retirement and passes brady in rings, SB appearances, yards, post season yards, wins, post season wins and every other qb stat you can name..but no Montana had 8 one and done's so his record is clean..Il take 5 rings from Brady over Montana any day..and Brady going back for the 5th next year
    Manning made 3 SB but do people really care about the two he blew,no if anything they hurt his legacy. Seeing as it took him this long to get his 4th I would hold off on the bold predictions. Do you reckon he could have gotten to this many SB had he played in the NFC all of these years,I don't think he would have,two of those years hed have had to beat out those NY Giants teams.

BeanTownClown88

Manning made 3 SB but do people really care about the two he blew,no if anything they hurt his legacy. Seeing as it took him this long to get his 4th I would hold off on the bold predictions. Do you reckon he could have gotten to this many SB had he played in the NFC all of these years,I don't think he would have,two of those years hed have had to beat out those NY Giants teams.
    The Pats are better than the Giants but we played them with bad defense, we all saw the games, some crazy plays decided them..Brady had the lead when he got off the field. Peyton Manning's legacy has taken a turn for the worse and coming back next year will only hurt him more. There are a tier of players among the upper echelon of the greats like Brady and Montana who have been much greater than the rest. Manning can't hold either of their jocks in other words even if he's a great passer.

Brady is the only guy to come back from 10 pts in the 4th quarter, that takes balls..he never gives up and is always in the games even when we lose. He's the only player to win SB's on both sides of a decade, his accomplishments speak for themselves, he's dragged teams to the SB's time and time again..when all is said and done we may see a guy who played 16 or 17 seasons, making the SB nearly 50% of the time..you and I wont see that again in our life times

packerd_00

The Pats are better than the Giants but we played them with bad defense, we all saw the games, some crazy plays decided them..Brady had the lead when he got off the field. Peyton Manning's legacy has taken a turn for the worse and coming back next year will only hurt him more. There are a tier of players among the upper echelon of the greats like Brady and Montana who have been much greater than the rest. Manning can't hold either of their jocks in other words even if he's a great passer.

Brady is the only guy to come back from 10 pts in the 4th quarter, that takes balls..he never gives up and is always in the games even when we lose. He's the only player to win SB's on both sides of a decade, his accomplishments speak for themselves, he's dragged teams to the SB's time and time again..when all is said and done we may see a guy who played 16 or 17 seasons, making the SB nearly 50% of the time..you and I wont see that again in our life times
    Your passionate about your boy,I get it you make alot of really good points. Truth is for me I don't think their can truly be a best ever unless you can play them against one another its impossible to say,being best of their time I can buy that. Unless its Micheal Jordan he is the exception to the rule.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-02-15 at 10:07 AM.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

I hope Brady wins another super bowl in the future with none of the spygate and deflategate drama.
    So that Brady and the Patriots can win a super bowl clean without controversy.

BeanTownClown88

Hey Pack, it sure is a fun convo right!? No right answer but for now I'm enjoying this one game at a time.
    Really hope TB12 wins another 1 or 2...I think repeats on both sides of a decade would be insane.

Everyone will be gunning for the Pats next year, not sure if anyone in the AFC can bring them down...Colts are a mere punching bag, Baltimore is still tough but inconsistent unless they play NE, and Denver...well I can't see how they can lose to the Colts with that team..Manning was hurt but I dont think he has a season left in him
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I hope Brady wins another super bowl in the future with none of the spygate and deflategate drama.
    So that Brady and the Patriots can win a super bowl clean without controversy.

I do love that picture
    Points Awarded:

GunShard gave packerd_00 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00

Hey Pack, it sure is a fun convo right!? No right answer but for now I'm enjoying this one game at a time.
    Really hope TB12 wins another 1 or 2...I think repeats on both sides of a decade would be insane.

Everyone will be gunning for the Pats next year, not sure if anyone in the AFC can bring them down...Colts are a mere punching bag, Baltimore is still tough but inconsistent unless they play NE, and Denver...well I can't see how they can lose to the Colts with that team..Manning was hurt but I dont think he has a season left in him
    Yeah mate,I enjoy it. Get your Brady jersey on and soak it all in before you know pre season will be starting back up. I do think you guys have a good chance,how many teams are upto the challenge in the AFC very few.

Luck needs help with the Defense and obviously the running game needs a face lift.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

No, Go watch some Montana on you rub

Pete just stopped him from losing sbs 3 in a row

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    No, Go watch some Montana on you rub

Pete just stopped him from losing sbs 3 in a row
    Brady>Montana.

BeanTownClown88

Yeah mate,I enjoy it. Get your Brady jersey on and soak it all in before you know pre season will be starting back up. I do think you guys have a good chance,how many teams are upto the challenge in the AFC very few.

Luck needs help with the Defense and obviously the running game needs a face lift.

Haha pack, I think I will wash the jersey for the first time this year!
    Yes just need to take it one step at a time to pre season...we got March madness, MLB kicking off, NHL/NBA playoffs if you're into that, and then we're a month or two out of training camp. Looking out my window, we're getting another 14 inches of snow today stacked on the 30" we got last week, Spring and Summer feels far off right now but we'll make it through

packerd_00

Haha pack, I think I will wash the jersey for the first time this year!
    Yes just need to take it one step at a time to pre season...we got March madness, MLB kicking off, NHL/NBA playoffs if you're into that, and then we're a month or two out of training camp. Looking out my window, we're getting another 14 inches of snow today stacked on the 30" we got last week, Spring and Summer feels far off right now but we'll make it through

Yeah I don't mind watching the NHL playoffs,im actually really looking forward to the Daytona 500 thatll be on in a couple weeks time. That's wild I don't envy you boys with this snow,we don't get alot in England and when we do its a pretty big deal.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-02-15 at 11:34 AM.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

I am a Dolphins fan (all you can stop laughing now!!!) I dislike Brady but this guy has made me big $$$$ and I respect his talent.

somebody turn off the lights

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I just wonder how many people that post here actually watched Montana play? Brady played in the offense era.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

But defenders are bigger and faster these days

Montana had Rice, Craig, Taylor and one of the nastiest defenses of all time

So it balances out

First 123 Last