TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wow. Really Torn On This Super Bowl Pick

Wanted New England when line was first released +3 but I was shocked when the line went to PK 3 hours later...

Liked Seattle 2 days ago.... but still uncertain.

What I do think... and boyz... correct me if I'm wrong. Can Seattle really shut down Tom Brady? I don't think they can. Let's say if New England is down 10-0 or 14-0... We know Tom can figure out defenses... he always does. I can see New England scoring at least 20 on Seattle. I can also see Seattle opening up the offense more than ever and taking shots... I don't think New England's D can shut Seattle's attack down. The O/U opened at 49.5 and has continued to drop... currently at 47.0 and 47.5

Is this a highly entertaining OVER? It seems like it to me... what do you guys think?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Moneyer, go play slots for the next hour. Use those winnings to bet without worry

bandit bettor
    bandit bettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

I think yes seattle can shut down tom brady if they step up and the stars line up right. They are a very talented and dangerous defense and there chemistry works. That said to me this is the kind of game that anyone that can tell you they have a strong angle on either side is full of crap. Both these teams can play ball and its gonna come down to who brings there a game. Tom brady is capable of going off on any given sunday and just destroy a team, That does not mean he is unbeatable. This is the kind of game you just gotta decide what your entertainment value wager amount is and pick either one and sit back and just enjoy the game for the sake of tradition and if its all about the money for you or any one else i would stay in the safe zone as this is a throw a dart kind of game and either side is fully capable of winning.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Tom Brady has lost super bowls before you know.. He ain't superman..

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Moneyer stay tuned. I will release my halftime bet at half

TheMoneyShot

Hope this hits!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Money u serious? Im on seattle for about 1800 total between few sites. Good luck...hope we hold.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

i was back and forth all week and even last night. tough, tough game to play.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Money u serious? Im on seattle for about 1800 total between few sites. Good luck...hope we hold.
    It's just betpoints. I have about 1,600 in other money.

TheMoneyShot

Wow... didn't think Seattle was going to stall like this... thought New England was getting tired. Damn it.