yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

'Tony Chau' sounds like Seaweed

but I guess it's John Morrison

The biggest sporting event of the year happens tomorrow, and it may very well be the most opportunistic time to cash in on sports! I notice that you haven't yet secured access to my "NFL Super Bowl Betting System That Has Never Lost" and I'd hate to see you miss out on potential winnings on tomorrow's Super Bowl !

So here's a whopping $35 discount to sweeten the pot! That's right , I've literally just sliced and diced the cost of the "NFL Super Bowl Betting System That Has Never Lost" by $35 so that you can now affordably get onboard and potentially cash in huge on the game of the year!

======================================== =========
    "The NFL Super Bowl Betting System That Has Never Lost" is now discounted down to just a flat $100 one-time investment that will last you for life! Secure your access to it right now at:

http://spamlink.pay.clickbank.net/

Urgent: There's a bet happening for my "NFL Super Bowl Betting System That Has Never Lost" in tomorrow's Super Bowl game between the Seahawks and the Patriots. Secure your order now, and tomorrow's system bet will be displayed to you immediately!

Remember, this is a series system which involves betting in the Super Bowl. It has never, ever lost in the history of the NFL! You'll also gain access to all of the historical documented results of the system, to give you a full bird's eye view of how the system has played out since Super Bowl 1.

I've spent untold hours studying the Super Bowl through every facet imaginable. At long last, through exhaustive analysis and mind-numbing researches, I've managed to develop a 100% undefeated Super Bowl betting system that has historically NEVER, EVER LOST!

The system truly earns its name, as through my research there has never, ever been an instance where the system has generated a losing series! My "NFL Super Bowl Betting System That Has Never Lost" goes by a 3-game series as you've always been accustomed to. Its 100% undefeated winning record denotes to the fact that it has never, ever suffered a single series loss in the entire history of the NFL, starting all the way back from Super Bowl 1 to the very present day!

As a matter of fact, the system is so accurate at predicting winners that the only time a {C} bet was ever required was way back on the very first series under the system, at a time when players were more inconsistent and betting lines were not as accurate. Ever since then, my Super Bowl system that has never lost has won each and every single series on either the {A} or {B} bet!

***URGENT*** The upcoming Super Bowl game between the Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots falls exactly under my "Super Bowl Betting System That Has Never Lost."

That's right , this is the perfect opportunity for you to get in on my "Super Bowl Betting System That Has Never Lost" because the upcoming Super Bowl game between the Patriots and the Seahawks fall exactly under my system that has historically never lost!

"The NFL Super Bowl Betting System That Has Never Lost" is now discounted down to just a flat $100 one-time investment that will last you for life! Secure your access to it right now at:

http://spamlink.clickbank.net/

Urgent: There's a bet happening for my "NFL Super Bowl Betting System That Has Never Lost" in tomorrow's Super Bowl game between the Seahawks and the Patriots. Secure your order now, and tomorrow's system bet will be displayed to you immediately!

Remember, this is a series system which involves betting in the Super Bowl. It has never, ever lost in the history of the NFL! You'll also gain access to all of the historical documented results of the system, to give you a full bird's eye view of how the system has played out since Super Bowl 1.

My "NFL Super Bowl Betting System That Has Never Lost" goes by a 3-game series. What's even more enticing is that the odds of each game you'll be betting on will always be -110. This means you will never need to risk more than $110 for every $100 you want to win!

Last year, I correctly predicted that the Seahawks would upset the Broncos in the Super Bowl. The year before that, I also correctly predicted that the Baltimore Ravens would upset the 49ers in the big game. I also made the right prediction the year before that in Super Bowl 46, where I picked the Giants to go all the way. This year, Seahawks and Patriots also fall exactly into my "NFL Super Bowl Betting System That Has Never Lost." Access the system now, and you can gain access to tomorrow's pick instantly, as well as using the system to bet on future Super Bowl games for life!

To your success,Tony Chau, author of the best-selling Exterminator Betting System

P.S. There's a bet happening for my "NFL Super Bowl Betting System That Has Never Lost" in the upcoming Super Bowl game between the Seahawks and the Patriots. Secure your order now, and the system bet will be displayed to you immediately! Historically, the system has never, ever lost in the history of the NFL, dating all the way back to Super Bowl 1! Secure your access now at:

http://spamlink.clickbank.net/ ($35 discount on the system thru this link!)

PO Box 30175
    Worcester, MA 01603
    Usa

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Good find yissler. Saer busted..

bullheaddad
    Update your status
    bullheaddad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Fade the superbowl winner for their first 3 games next year on a martingale system.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Seaweed, is that you?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Seaweed nation is alive again! Long live Saer!

I disagree though real saer would of analysed more about what the coaches had for dinner and and what jock straps the players will be wearing, he is far more in depth than the above.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

all scammers

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

Is seaweed banned. He owes me points