jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bottom line is Bill get very good ratings by the executives therefore he stays and fans like him

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

How many times will he call that guy on Oregon Snoop Dogg tonight?

jjgold

It doesn't matter fans a love it

I don't want some stiff clown announcing the game

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Fuk you OP and all the rest of you haters! Bill Walton is one of the greatest players of all time, college and NBA! Dude has a great attitude and he's an 'ol Grateful Dead head like me, from way back in the day! I've met him and he's one of the coolest guys you fuks could ever hope to meet! Dude is laid back, no bullshit and loves the game of basketball. Most of you fat fuks couldn't call your dog to come eat let alone a basketball game! Like others on here who know how great a guy Bill is, have said, show some fuk'in respect.

Tell you a cool story, he was such good friends with the Grateful Dead and Jerry Garcia, he was the main sole reason the Dead played so many gigs on UCLA's campus in the early days. Bill helped get them the gig and what a party is was every time they played there. Imagine having the Dead play at your college because a great hoops player was instrumental and a big fan of the band. Love Bill Walton!
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave mikejamm 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

jjgold

anyone that does not like Walton is a jerkoff

just stamp it on your fukkin head
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

he is the best.

Joe Buck is the worst.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Bill Walton is a dumbass, bumbling, babbling idiot. He goes on long-winded rants about non-sense. He says things that are 100% incorrect, makes totally ridiculous & outlandish statements, and is in general full of shit. He is so annoying that I often choose not to watch significant PAC-12 games on late-night ESPN.

The only person that knows less about NCAA Basketball and get paid to talk about it is Charles Barkley during tournament time. He can't even pronounce the top 10 best players' names. Charles is a completely useless dumbass when it comes to this sport, but at least he can be mildly amusing at times.

How do these guys keep their jobs?!?
    This dumfukk Barkley said the key to Wichita state's second half was shutting down Kansas big man Cliff Alexander - WHO HASNT PLAYED A FUKKIN TOURNAMENT GAME. CHARLES BARKLEY SAID THIS AT HALFTIME OF THE SECOND ROUND GAME ARE YOU FUKKING KIDDING ME?!?!

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

Lol I love the latest capital one commercial with spike lee, Samuel L Jackson, and Charles Barkley where BARKLEY mixes up the final four in Indianapolis with "in the Annapolis"

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Fuk you OP and all the rest of you haters! Bill Walton is one of the greatest players of all time, college and NBA! Dude has a great attitude and he's an 'ol Grateful Dead head like me, from way back in the day! I've met him and he's one of the coolest guys you fuks could ever hope to meet! Dude is laid back, no bullshit and loves the game of basketball. Most of you fat fuks couldn't call your dog to come eat let alone a basketball game! Like others on here who know how great a guy Bill is, have said, show some fuk'in respect.

Tell you a cool story, he was such good friends with the Grateful Dead and Jerry Garcia, he was the main sole reason the Dead played so many gigs on UCLA's campus in the early days. Bill helped get them the gig and what a party is was every time they played there. Imagine having the Dead play at your college because a great hoops player was instrumental and a big fan of the band. Love Bill Walton!
    Solid post.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11794

maybe the greatest player but he is the a poor announcer. just close your eyes and listen to him talk. you wouldn't believe he was announcing the game. I turn the sound down. thanking all his pro players,his family, and has no idea whats going on.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

He's the John Madden of college basketball. Comes up with some dandy quotes. Love it

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Walton kills me. This clip is incredible.

Last edited by MoMoneyMoVaughn; 04-01-15 at 01:18 AM.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I Dont know why the video appears more than once...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

He's great....

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It's on the list...

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

I remember watching the NBA Finals on ESPN a few years back...I thought the broadcast was being done in German until I realized it was Stuart Scott and Bill Walton doing the commentary!...

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22719

Classic

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Best guy they have. Vitale is soo annoying and played out hes even sick of himself. Dakich= Hoagie Sandwich (he could not be a sub) Tirico No good at hops. Musberger, oh lord give me a fukkin break with that decrepit child molester. Hearing Albert try and make some of those high school plays sound exciting it just a futile attempt. Anyone who smokes weed knows where Big Bill is coming from. His reference to "Recovery" "No fear in life" Were awesome.

bankpool
    bankpool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Bill Walton is the worst announcer ever

I will never watch a Pac 12 basketball game if Bill Walton is the announcer.

He drifts from the game TOO MANY TIMES AND TALKS ABOUT TO MANY NOT RELATED TO THE GAME and acts like he is on drug because he cannot keep focus on the important things going on in the game.

HE IS THE WORST ANNOUNCER EVER AND SHOULD BE BANNED

PAC 12 BAKETBALWIL LOSE A LOT OF VIEWERS IFE REMAINS.
    THEY HAVE ALREAD LOST ME BECAUSE OF HIM!!!!

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by bankpool View Post

He drifts from the game TOO MANY TIMES AND TALKS ABOUT TO MANY NOT RELATED TO THE GAME and acts like he is on drug because he cannot keep focus on the important things going on in the game.

Oh my I usually don't mind him, he's entertaining. But if I hear him go on about Ali baba and how fantastic their company is I might puke. He literally just said "Ali baba is the player of the game" as I type this lmao

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

When the other guy asked Walton, what Wooden said to him when he fouled out, he responds with "you are the slowest learner I have ever coached"

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by bankpool View Post

sounds like someone isn't riding quasars

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  30.5 KB

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Can't wait to see when he is told that mighty UCLA lost at home to a team that no one has even heard of coach Wooden is probably rolling over in his grave

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Bill Walton is a dumbass, bumbling, babbling idiot. He goes on long-winded rants about non-sense. He says things that are 100% incorrect, makes totally ridiculous & outlandish statements, and is in general full of shit. He is so annoying that I often choose not to watch significant PAC-12 games on late-night ESPN.

The only person that knows less about NCAA Basketball and get paid to talk about it is Charles Barkley during tournament time. He can't even pronounce the top 10 best players' names. Charles is a completely useless dumbass when it comes to this sport, but at least he can be mildly amusing at times.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I love Bill Walton because he makes EVERY f uqing game he announces seem like the BEST game ever!

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

DUDE.......I was watching the end of the Wash-Tx game and was thinking Walton is so damn annoying.......glad Im not the only one haha

Hes a total homer as well
    Last edited by mikewlgm; 11-14-15 at 12:59 AM.

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    Much rather listen to Walton than that slobbering fool Lou Holtz on football.... I feel so bad to Mark May trying to keep it professional with that guy slurping every word.

haha except mark may is the biggest tool announcer in college football

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post

Volcano??!! Dude is totally perma fried from all those acid days

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

His voice puts me to sleep.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

love when he calls a game it's so entertaining and his rants end up taking 10 minutes and you miss the piss poor late night west coast games to hear about the Wizard of Westwood or restaurants or wilderness trips LOL

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11794

As soon as I hear that voice, I cant find my remote fast enough

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head

He continues to be an annoying distraction from the game...

First 12345 Last