oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    There are too many threads with pre-game discussion. So we will condense Playerstalk and make it easier for all of us to get all the information we need, and for everyone to share their bets on the big game. Kick-off is less that 4 days away, and it is time for everyone to post their plays and their tips for the Superbowl. I have 2 bets. My main bet is on Seattle Seahawks ML and my prop bet based on a revealed vision is on a Special Teams TD (This is because my vision had a punt return for a touchdown) However, I could not find a prop that offered a punt return being returned for a touchdown so I bet on special teams TD. A punt return is almost certain however, as all previous 4 visions came to fruition. Anyways, this is the official thread for the Superbowl. What is your bet for the big game? Have you punched in your ticket yet, or are you still scrambling around looking? What is your prediction for the final score? My prediction is 23-20 for Seattle.
    How did that work out for ya?????

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Seaweed can you start next year's superbowl thread as soon as this game is over.
    Yes please do I love all the fade material!!!!

First 123