Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    The average IQ of blacks in the USA is around 85. Now if you look at a bell curve you would see that half fall are on the left side of the curve and therefore fall below that level. 70 IQ points and below is when human beings are diagnosed as clinically retarded. So using Gaussian distributions we can safely surmise that literally around 40% to 30% of the total USA black population are literally and legally retarded.
    And Asians have higher IQs than white people. What is ur point KKK?

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    And Asians have higher IQs than white people. What is ur point KKK?
    I think his point was about the average IQ being so close to what the law considers mentally challenged. Not so much black versus white. I'm not defending or attacking here. He Didn't exactly say it the right way without coming off a little racist though.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I can see it now:

"Judge, I am literally and legally retarded. I don't be needing prison, I be needing school."

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I think his point was about the average IQ being so close to what the law considers mentally challenged. Not so much black versus white. I'm not defending or attacking here. He Didn't exactly say it the right way without coming off a little racist though.
    His whole point was to be racist like about ten other guys in this thread.

First 12