sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    If the temperature or cold caused the low pressure why did the Colts balls stay the same PSI?
    What if Luck liked the footballs at the higher end of the allowed pressure? Even after the weather affect, the psi stayed above the allowed limit. Rodger admitted he likes the balls overinflated. Do you have that info? All you know is Colts footballs were at the allowed limit. brady said he likes them at 12.5, the lowest allowed so any temperature decrease would affect the ball.

Moneyline, how about you do some tests and get back to us with some real facts. Inflate a ball to 12.5psi in 76-79F and take it outside and leave it for 90 minutes or so in 40-50F.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    What if Luck liked the footballs at the higher end of the allowed pressure? Even after the weather affect, the psi stayed above the allowed limit. Rodger admitted he likes the balls overinflated. Do you have that info? All you know is Colts footballs were at the allowed limit. brady said he likes them at 12.5, the lowest allowed so any temperature decrease would affect the ball.

Moneyline, how about you do some tests and get back to us with some real facts. Inflate a ball to 12.5psi in 76-79F and take it outside and leave it for 90 minutes or so in 40-50F.
    According to this theory they would be playing with a pancake at 10 degrees.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

So funny watching Patriots fans and a few random Pats apologists try to come up all this bullshit....They were TWO fukkin psi below the limit a few hours later in moderate weather.....Can someone gimmie a fukkin break here, or no? Guess not the way these guys eat up this shit, sad really

This wouldn't be a big deal if the Pats weren't proven cheaters already....They deserve ZERO benefit of the doubt and anyone unbiased would agree with that statement

Can't make it up
    Points Awarded:

Sledge187 gave MoneyLineDawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    So funny watching Patriots fans and a few random Pats apologists try to come up all this bullshit....They were TWO fukkin psi below the limit a few hours later in moderate weather.....Can someone gimmie a fukkin break here, or no? Guess not the way these guys eat up this shit, sad really

This wouldn't be a big deal if the Pats weren't proven cheaters already....They deserve ZERO benefit of the doubt and anyone unbiased would agree with that statement

Can't make it up
    Dude, your panties are wound up way too much on this topic.
    I'm a Giants fan, I could not give two puppy farts regarding all things New England Patriots.
    I stuck it to every living Patriot fan breathing twice when the Giants took down the teflon Brady's.

Now having said that, every team cheats, I've outlined that several times all week.
    And I do believe there is a little hanky panky involved here.

HOWEVER:
    There is no proof of hanky panky, so you can not accuse the New England team of any hanky panky, or as Cartman said in that great South Park episode, "shenanigans"

Like saying to Joe Stoner, "this room smells like reefer, you got busted for a joint once, I don't see you smoking a blunt, but the room smells like reefer, and you were once busted for having a joint on your possession, you are guilty in my eyes of smoking pot in this room"

Poor Joe Stoner, he's being accused of something he may not have done, yet in your eyes, he is guilty, because he did something similar in the past once upon a time.

You are being what I call, "Mr. Rush to Judgement Guy"

And another thing, nothing like this has ever happened like this before in the NFL.
    There is no precedence, what is the crime, if found guilty, IF found guilty?
    Is this more than gamesmanship?
    Right now, what, 16 people or so have been grilled on this, nobody has seen anything.
    There are a lot of Brady and Bill haters out there, by now somebody should have said something.
    Maybe this is just a FM (fukking mystery)
    You can' accuse unless there is proof, they already fined Bill and the boys 1/2 million without proof so far, right now that's more than enough punishment.

I say this toungue in cheek, however there is something to this:
    If the punishment should fit the crime like they teach in law school, shouldn't the Pats be penalized by having to play the Seahawks in the first half with a ball 2 lbs psi over maximum?

MLD calm down bud, good smart poster like you is on the doorstep of having a stroke on this here matter.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Nash it's all good....We all can believe what we want here

Maybe there is no direct evidence yet that we heard but the circumstantial evidence and being able to connect the dots makes it just about a lock for me

Just sick of all these crazy explanations, Pats fans should just say yeah they probably cheated but hopefully no one snitches and the NFL shouldn't come down too hard.....Talking about all this atmospheric pressure BS is a joke

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Can someone please give me directions to Jelly School?

Apparently I'm supposed to go there now, and have no fukkin idea where it is???

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Can someone please give me directions to Jelly School?

Apparently I'm supposed to go there now, and have no fukkin idea where it is???
    I think jj said he went to KY Jelly School...wonder if that's what he's talking about

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Indy has put Seattle in a worse situation than Bobby right now

Patriots VS the WHOLE WORLD that has now wrongfully accused them of cheating

get those -1's while you can boys then sell every fukkin point allowable

rcocmc
    rcocmc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Notice how NO ACTIVE QBS or Coaches are coming out for or against???? hmmmmmmmmmm

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5937

I am a robot! Beep Boop

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by rcocmc View Post
    Notice how NO ACTIVE QBS or Coaches are coming out for or against???? hmmmmmmmmmm
    Romo did, Romo on ESPN Dallas stopped just short of putting all the blame on Brady.

First 12