R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Guy won't win another ring and best days in rear view. Gonna give it another go why he can and why not you only live once and when it's over its over. Still better than probably 75% of qb's in league but his arm and health will continue to be issue as season wears on and weather turns for worse. Another 10/11 win year with Afc west title , lose in playoffs like he usually does.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

If he returns to Denver he needs to tell team to give Osweiler some reps in games that get out of hand.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

nfl will make sure that he goes out with another superbowl ring

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Like they did for Farve, Montana, so many others? I see what your saying I just don't have faith in Manning on big stage late in season. His one ring was a gift from Grossman doubt he gets #2. We shall see....

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Maybe the league can turn a blind eye and let him get on the hgh to help a bit and get that noodle arm some added strength.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

team is falling apart

may not even make playoffs

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Elway really wanted him to retire they looking to move to the future

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Now Wes Welker is coming back. I give the broncos one more chance to make the playoffs. Then anything can happen. Most likely Manning will get hurt

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Wouldn't shock me at all if the nfl makes sure he wins a Super Bowl next year. Probably waited this long to make a decision to make sure the higher ups were going to make this happen. Nfl is the wwe

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Wouldn't shock me at all if the nfl makes sure he wins a Super Bowl next year. Probably waited this long to make a decision to make sure the higher ups were going to make this happen. Nfl is the wwe
    Do they still have wagers on the WWE? I bet it (very low cap) years ago and went 16/16 or something crazy.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    As long you as you guys keep saying who do the broncos have better to replace Peyton, that could last another 5+ years. However, I thought the goal was to win Super Bowls. He is not that either. Manning is going to get a lot more folks fired the longer he plays. No playoff team is going to let Peyton beat them deep and no running game is ever going to be good enough to compensate for that noodle are in January. Broncos hid injuries late in the season????? Yeah right. The nfl should be all over that instead of deflate gate. Torn quad muscles and no listing on the injury report, but it comes out a few days AFTER the game? It's always something when Peyton plays like a pussy, that's why he will continue to get others fired. When its all good Peyton is the coach on the field and offensive coordinator, when its all bad it's injuries, sorry ass teammates, and terrible coaching. Elway is even falling for the bs. John fox didn't play like granny the last 6 weeks, Peyton did.
    Your a FUKING idiot, and again don't know what you are talking about. He got injured in the Rams game with a severe thigh contusion and then pulled a quad in other leg in SD game. He played thru it but if you have a clue and watch you could see he couldn't get his legs under him and had no velocity. He wasn't on the injury report because he wasn't going to miss because he isn't a pussy. And Jay Glazer and a few others brought this to light after the Manning bashing started. And another thing at his age he is still a top 5 QB when most teams don't have one, but you don't get it.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I talk a little smack on Peyton and great as he is certainly has flaws. Just don't get why people so fast to wanna see greats leave? Everyone bagged on Farve his final couple years but fact is he was still better than most the league and playing at high level. Guys of this caliber have earned the right to leave on their terms and when ready plain /simple.

Look at the flipside it took Phins over a decade to find a "solid" respectable replacement for Dan but still not on his level. Denver had to bring in aging Peyton to finally fill void replacing Elway. End of day winning titles is most important but letting these guys go and suffering thru years of sub .500 ball a worse scenario. GB and Colts hit the fukkin lottery replacing greats most not so fortunate.

First 123