TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Umm it does so make a difference. It's disgraceful, and disrespectful to the integrity of the game
    If you knew half the shenanigans that went on behind the scenes, you would see this is nothing in comparison when it comes to gaining an edge.

This is true on the field, court, work place, street. If you aren't trying to win at any cost you will be taken over by those that are motivated to win by any means necessary.

Cheating aka winning by any means necessary is what makes Champions, Champions. Because even morality won't stop them from achieving their goals.

Would you rather win without "integrity" or lose with "integrity". Damn I have a hard time typing "integrity" with a straight face.
    Last edited by TankHankerous; 01-26-15 at 10:39 AM.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Such as....? Nobody knows anything, you're just assuming teams cheat and all this stuff goes on behind the scenes. Baseball people treat it very seriously when pitchers are caught doctoring balls, and this is no different. Fukk them, karmas coming their way this Sunday

Vinnie Paz

Yes I'd rather lose with integrity and doing things properly. Resorting to cheating means you aren't good enough

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Yes I'd rather lose with integrity and doing things properly. Resorting to cheating means you aren't good enough
    Hakuna Matata

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

But the patriots are lol
    your team wishes they had as much as success as patriots

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

The articles indicate balls were "2 lbs psi below required "which would put them as low as 10.5 as the minimim is 12.5

Give them their 1 lb psi from team testing and still short 1 lb

2 psi is almost 20% underinflated below 12.5 thats alot

Underinflate a basketball that much see what happens

Vinnie Paz

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    But the patriots are lol
    your team wishes they had as much as success as patriots
    thats beyond the point sneaker.

And I don't doubt at all this is false and wasn't done intentionally. Look at when mcdaniels was a coach and got caught videotaping 49ers walk through. It's the belicheck way, these dudes are scum

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

It must make some difference why else would they be low.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    The articles indicate balls were "2 lbs psi below required "which would put them as low as 10.5 as the minimim is 12.5

Give them their 1 lb psi from team testing and still short 1 lb

2 psi is almost 20% underinflated below 12.5 thats alot

Underinflate a basketball that much see what happens

The NFL adjusted their statement..the Net loss in pressure was just 1lb which is consistent for a ball being filled in a 75 degree room and left outdoors in 50 degree weather for 2 hours..

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by BeanTownClown88 View Post
    The NFL adjusted their statement..the Net loss in pressure was just 1lb which is consistent for a ball being filled in a 75 degree room and left outdoors in 50 degree weather for 2 hours..
    Of course this only happened to 11 of the 24 balls......
    all 11 on the Deflatriots sideline

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Which ended up hurting the Patriots as Brady's completion % rose by nearly 30% and cut his turnovers in the second half.
    So If I work for an opposing team, I'm looking to deflate NE's ball so that I have a chance against Brady. Rangers, your statement would hold more weight if the Pats owned the 1st half and then sucked the second half..but that was the opposite of what was the case...also the Pats hardly ran with the under inflated ball so if the ball was part of the plan, it in no way effected the types of plays that NE ran.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Bottom line, refs made sure the second half was played with legit balls, and NE won that 28 to 0.
    Oh, one more thing, nobody gives a shit anymore.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Penalties will be harsh on Belicheat. 2 years ban from NFL and jail time should teach him a lesson.

Vinnie Paz

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Bottom line, refs made sure the second half was played with legit balls, and NE won that 28 to 0.
    Tons of people do.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

People are debating the effect of breaking the rules instead of focusing on, well... breaking the rules.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Penalties will be harsh on Belicheat. 2 years ban from NFL and jail time should teach him a lesson.
    But Sean Payton pays 5, 000. 00 to his players to take out Rogers. That makes sense. He never should have been allowed back in the league, EVER.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Nobody gives a shit is right !!!! And since when do the PART TIME ref's give a shit about fair play???????

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by WWCD View Post
    People are debating the effect of breaking the rules instead of focusing on, well... breaking the rules.
    What's the penalty for breaking the rule?

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Patriots talk to media in an hour

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What's the penalty for breaking the rule?
    We will find out when the NFL throws the book at him. Based on how they disciplined Saints coaching stuff at least twice as harsh for Belicheat for being a repeated offender.

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Patriots talk to media in an hour
    And the story is going to be the ball attendant video and he acted alone
    Which is going to be the biggest crok along with sherman not serving for his positive test due procedure handling (to cracked cup ) ala ryan braun. Shermans quiteTalkative about nothing happening to ne and i thinkneeds to be reminded of how be evaded punishment so hes not mr clean or several of his ped using teammates

Vinnie Paz

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We will find out when the NFL throws the book at him. Based on how they disciplined Saints coaching stuff at least twice as harsh for Belicheat for being a repeated offender.
    thing is, at least they manned up and admitted to it. Pats acting like they don't have a clue what's going on lol

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    But Sean Payton pays 5, 000. 00 to his players to take out Rogers. That makes sense. He never should have been allowed back in the league, EVER.
    Mag the thing is Saints arent really a winning team, so people tend to forget about bounty-gate. How can one compare putting bounties on players to 1-2psi deflated footballs

On the other side, Patriots just keep winning, everyone hates them because they win. Especially at this time of the year when everyones team is out of playoffs(besides seahawks) and they gotta watch patriots play the superbowl

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

thing is, at least they manned up and admitted to it. Pats acting like they don't have a clue what's going on lol
    what are you talking about, at least get your facts right. Payton denied the allegations and tried to cover on both of the league investigations.
    Payton admitted to it when the league had all the findings and Williams ratted him out. Get a clue Vinnie.

stevenash

On the other side, Patriots just keep winning, everyone hates them because they win.
    Which is why if it was any other team involved in this controversy it would be treated like running a red light, but since it's the Pats it's treated as Aggrevated Manslaughter.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

No one gives a fuk about the Pats or the ball pressure. The problem is the league has specific policy and rules regarding the psi and touching the footballs before game time. The problem is AGAIN the Pats got caught and now have LIED about. The talk is they have been doing this for awhile but of course didn't think anything of it. Belichick is a genius and also very diabolical always looking to gain an advantage, he has OCD. Tons of stories out there and things he has done thru the years. So, yeah people hate the Pats and what they stand for and Brady is a big fake too. Like it or not this will intensify because people sense dishonesty and what to get to the bottom of this. People value honor and integrity and like I said before, your REPUTATION IS EVERYTHING in life. Must suck being a Pat fan that majority of people think they cheat. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Vinnie Paz

Which is why if it was any other team involved in this controversy it would be treated like running a red light, but since it's the Pats it's treated as Aggrevated Manslaughter.
    no. It's because they have a history of cheating. If they hadn't previously got caught cheating(right around the Super Bowl) people probably wouldn't care. Because of their history no one is treating this as some coincidence or something.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

no. It's because they have a history of cheating.
    Hey Vinnie, when did they cheat again? and do you consider spygate cheating?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    No one gives a fuk about the Pats or the ball pressure. The problem is the league has specific policy and rules regarding the psi and touching the footballs before game time.
    I'm a Giants fan, ask me what I think about the Pats.

Now, having said that, if the league, like you said, has a specific policy and rules regarding the psi and touching the footballs before game time, then what is the penalty for the violation?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

I'm a Giants fan, ask me what I think about the Pats.

Now, having said that, if the league, like you said, has a specific policy and rules regarding the psi and touching the footballs before game time, then what is the penalty for the violation?
    Ill answer that for you. 25,000$
    Lynch gets fined more for breaking the rules lol

Vinnie Paz

Hey Vinnie, when did they cheat again? and do you consider spygate cheating?
    Spy gate is why people are treating this ball thing so seriously. I don't think you can debate that man

stevenash

Ill answer that for you. 25,000$
    Lynch gets fined more for breaking the rules lol
    Lynch got lucky because he read the Ryan Braun play book.

So, does anyone know the answer to the question besides me "what it the penalty for altering the game ball before the game starts?

stevenash

Spy gate is why people are treating this ball thing so seriously. I don't think you can debate that man
    Who's treating it seriously, all I hear are ball jokes.
    And, paying lip service to this matter is not taking it seriously.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY

Hows that cheating? they taped something which the whole world could watch and record from the stands/tv
    They broke the rules, but that isnt cheating

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Hows that cheating? they taped something which the whole world could watch and record from the stands/tv
    They broke the rules, but that isnt cheating
    How is it not cheating. The definition of cheating is breaking rules to gain advantage in competitive situation

First ... 56789 Last