will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

New England vs. Seattle Under 48.5 is the Safest Pick

I'm going total in this Super Bowl as you have two defenses that are on point. My first instinct was to say that Brady was going to win his 4th Super Bowl with the Giants out of the way, but Seattle, a team that I really have a problem backing, always finds a way to win, whether it be 4 INT's by Russell Wilson (2 of them weren't his fault), the shoulder to the head that Wilson took from Matthews, or Richard Sherman playing in immense pain with his team down 19-7 with minutes to go.

The Bottom line is that Seattle finds ways to win even though their receiving core is less than impressive. Russell Wilson is a winner. Did any of you see that stat about Wilson that he always had a lead in every game since college?

You can't fade Wilson no matter how dominant New England looks. However, this is one of New England's best defenses. Nobody wants to throw near Revis or Richard Sherman for that matter because of their greatness.

Seattle really had a lousy performance, but sports are all about winning and they refused to lose, no matter the circumstances.

The best thing to do is NOT bet with your heart. Bet with your brain and know that points will be scored and these defenses won't give in easily; especially in the red zone. 48.5 is a high number from what I've seen today.

Good luck to everyone. I really do hate to see people lose. I want New England to win, but if you bet this "toss-up" with discipline, the under is the play.

Any thoughts?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

One thought: that's 2 weeks away. In the mean time is there Korean basketball on sooner?

bobtoma
    bobtoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Like 7 point teaser Pats and the over. Under too many things can happen aka today's Seattle game

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

I won't touch the totals for this game. Good luck though.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    One thought: that's 2 weeks away. In the mean time is there Korean basketball on sooner?
    I hear ya, but it's the biggest game of the season and the under just stood out like a sore thumb and I like the build up to the biggest and most watched game in sports.

housemoney123
    housemoney123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Both teams really are average getting pressure on the QB. Sea has a smallish front 4 that can be run on and must blitz to apply pressure. NE has an average Dline too, and apply very little pressure. I expect both QBs to have a clean pocket, and will see open wrs. Russell will scramble all day and absent pressure, even Revis and Browner wont be able to cover long enough. Brady should have success vs a banged up Thomas and on-armed Sherman. If these guys were healthy Seattle wins, cause defense wins championships. Iam taking the over.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Wilson over throwing open guys like cam newton will b the end of him

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Seattles "find ways to win" sent the game way over, you remember right? That is your reasoning for the under?!?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    I'm going total in this Super Bowl as you have two defenses that are on point. My first instinct was to say that Brady was going to win his 4th Super Bowl with the Giants out of the way, but Seattle, a team that I really have a problem backing, always finds a way to win, whether it be 4 INT's by Russell Wilson (2 of them weren't his fault), the shoulder to the head that Wilson took from Matthews, or Richard Sherman playing in immense pain with his team down 19-7 with minutes to go.

The Bottom line is that Seattle finds ways to win even though their receiving core is less than impressive. Russell Wilson is a winner. Did any of you see that stat about Wilson that he always had a lead in every game since college?

You can't fade Wilson no matter how dominant New England looks. However, this is one of New England's best defenses. Nobody wants to throw near Revis or Richard Sherman for that matter because of their greatness.

Seattle really had a lousy performance, but sports are all about winning and they refused to lose, no matter the circumstances.

The best thing to do is NOT bet with your heart. Bet with your brain and know that points will be scored and these defenses won't give in easily; especially in the red zone. 48.5 is a high number from what I've seen today.

Good luck to everyone. I really do hate to see people lose. I want New England to win, but if you bet this "toss-up" with discipline, the under is the play.

Any thoughts?
    That's what everyone said about Pat's/Baltimore game (under)??? Just saying.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

GB plays lose

NE plays to win