2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    I don't bet on much NFL. Is it really likely for a team to lose by 1-2 points (making +2.5 worth it)?

Is it not better to take a risk on the ML for better odds?
    normally no, but the thing is at a line of +2.5 the ml isnt all that great anyway and pats have a propensity to play very close games in super bowls so given the choice maybe the points be better. most would prob say just buy a half point up to +3..
    Points Awarded:

whareouttogetme gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

The world is still turning

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    dude i could care less what happened today far as capping this gm. i dont care that sea looked like crap, it one gm. id have rather sea looked dominate and pats didnt honestly.. if one gm influences your bets than you shouldnt be doing this..ive been planning on betting pats vs sea for weeks now, if roles were reversed today id be saying same thing..
    One game does not influence my picks
    Like I said before I'm not betting this game until closer to game time if at all as far as spread

I love props for Super Bowl
    And as I said unless lynch over in rushing is over 110+
    I'm placing a bet on lynch over
    Also will place a bet on over field goals if it's a decent #
    Also I'm not a idiot I never bet more than 2,5 units on any game ever

I never understood why people pick championship games to bet 100s of units don't make sense

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4137

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You give Belicheat 2 weeks to prepare for the Superbowl and he will find a way to lose it.
    Super Bowls 21, 25, 36, 38 and 39 say hi.

2daBank

im not saying 1 gm influences you.. but you seemed to be implying i cared about today's gm far as liking the pats to win it all which couldnt be further from the truth.. that all..

i picked todays pats gm to bet a lot cause it was a absolute no brainer, as soon as that line got bet down under 7 early in the week i hit the pats-6.5 hard. that made no sense whats so ever. last week ppl drove the donks line to almost 10 when the donks looked like stir fried shit for the last month. then after they lose a ton of money on den they turn around and bet the colts down against the best team in the league? that gm was a rare opportunity to make a really good chunk of money... all i bet in the sea/gb gm was over and not for nearly as much..

i like the pats again quite a bit for the sb. mostly cause i think they should be a 3 point fav on a neutral, it very rare i dont bet pats when they are dogs, in fact only time i can recall not taking them in that spot was against packers and fukkers almost covered against me that gm. im glad sea came back and won cause i rather bet pats not having to lay points like i would have had to vs gb.

i think lynch prop will cash. the fg one most likely will as well..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Yeah I know man

I know you have been wanting this matchup to bet NE

I do have a question do you have a favorite NFL team just curious
    Obviously your not a crazy homer fan of a team like me but I am wondering if you follow or are a fan of a certain one?

GoldmanSachs
    GoldmanSachs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

New england matches up well versus Seattle.

Seattle had a monster run defense and a beast secondary to stop deep threats. Only way to beat them is to keep the ball with short quick passes. Brady edelman and amendola are key; IMO new england matches up great. Easy win tom Brady will get number 4

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by GoldmanSachs View Post
    New england matches up well versus Seattle.

Seattle had a monster run defense and a beast secondary to stop deep threats. Only way to beat them is to keep the ball with short quick passes. Brady edelman and amendola are key; IMO new england matches up great. Easy win tom Brady will get number 4
    Yeah it will be so easy man like a Sunday Morning

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Yeah I know man

I know you have been wanting this matchup to bet NE

I do have a question do you have a favorite NFL team just curious
    Obviously your not a crazy homer fan of a team like me but I am wondering if you follow or are a fan of a certain one?
    no not really,, to tell ya the truth im not much of a fan of anything. i mean im a stl baseball cardinals fan but im not like most fans, im a realist and bet against cards plenty in the reg season (usually set bunch of season props for my homer friends and take their action feasting off their blind fandom, lol). now when the playoffs come i wont bet against them but im still pretty honest bout them if asked and will bet them when i think they will win.. same with blues, except blues i will bet against even in playoffs cause they perennial chokers...the nfl cardinals moved from stl when i was still really really young so wasnt a nfl team here when i was growing up and ive always gambled or at least ran pools by time i was 12-13 so pretty much just liked whoever i thought was good or played the style of fb that i liked. think i have at least one jersey from every nfl team, lol.. thing is no team has ever given a shit bout me im pretty sure so ive always found it odd that folks are loyal to these teams of random ppl they dont know. i save my loyalty for those that deserve it..

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

no not really,, to tell ya the truth im not much of a fan of anything. i mean im a stl baseball cardinals fan but im not like most fans, im a realist and bet against cards plenty in the reg season (usually set bunch of season props for my homer friends and take their action feasting off their blind fandom, lol). now when the playoffs come i wont bet against them but im still pretty honest bout them if asked and will bet them when i think they will win.. same with blues, except blues i will bet against even in playoffs cause they perennial chokers...the nfl cardinals moved from stl when i was still really really young so wasnt a nfl team here when i was growing up and ive always gambled or at least ran pools by time i was 12-13 so pretty much just liked whoever i thought was good or played the style of fb that i liked. think i have at least one jersey from every nfl team, lol.. thing is no team has ever given a shit bout me im pretty sure so ive always found it odd that folks are loyal to these teams of random ppl they dont know. i save my loyalty for those that deserve it..
    I've been a fan of the SEAHAWKS since I was 7-8ish 1st CPL years they came into league my grandfather worked for the organization back in 70s early 80s treated our family very well when my aunt who was crippled had to have surgery for a pacemaker and gramps insurance wouldn't cover it all SEAHAWKS front office did so from then on every one of our family have been diehard fans went to games went thru all ups and downs horrible years now great ones

I'll always be a SEAHAWK homer
    They saved my aunties life with that pacemaker surgery
    I'm loyal

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I've been a fan of the SEAHAWKS since I was 7-8ish 1st CPL years they came into league my grandfather worked for the organization back in 70s early 80s treated our family very well when my aunt who was crippled had to have surgery for a pacemaker and gramps insurance wouldn't cover it all SEAHAWKS front office did so from then on every one of our family have been diehard fans went to games went thru all ups and downs horrible years now great ones

I'll always be a SEAHAWK homer
    They saved my aunties life with that pacemaker surgery
    I'm loyal
    well harry i gotta say, that makes far more sense than most fans. obviously i did not know that, pretty cool and yea in that case your loyalty is far more understandable..

that said ive always been of the belief you dont have to be blind or unreasonable to be a good fan. am i a worse cards fan than my friends cause when i see their flaws i point them out? cause i dont have unreasonable expectations? i still buy cardinals stuff, still go to gms and drink 8.50 beers. im less of a fan cause i dont sound like my idiot friends that still think sam bradford can be a good qb? bad example cause i never been a rams fan really... but ya get what im saying? it doesnt make you not loyal to be honest.. if you had a friend that had a serious drug or drinking problem are you a worse friend for pointing it out and trying to get him help? should you just sit back and say how awesome he is and let him destroy his life?

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Will Wilson be the first gay QB to win two SBs? He will never be a top 10 QB. His stats speak for their self. I can name 9 other QBs that would replace RW and win the SB with their D. Simple!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Will Wilson be the first gay QB to win two SBs? He will never be a top 10 QB. His stats speak for their self. I can name 9 other QBs that would replace RW and win the SB with their D. Simple!
    stats are overrated garbage in this era of so called FB.. what wilson does with his legs is incredibly important for this team and you cant find 3 other guys that makes the plays he does while at same time not turning it over (usually).. half those 10 qbs you gonna name would refuse to even play for this team with their sorry group of wrs..

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I think the BIGGEST reason the Seattle -3 got pounded to Picked is Patriots backers were at the Vegas windows cashing tickets, and immediately taking their winnings and betting on Pats again.

Not only the way the games played out, but when has to be looked at.

Seattle backers had already lost their wagers.
    sure...many had $$$$ down on the Pats too but many may be gushy

Pats backers were drinking and partying from the 1q on waiting to cash their tickets and double up on that "wicked good coach"

Game ended
    people got in line in Vegas shops everywhere
    by the time tickets were being cashed...the line went up

And action started flowing

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

My teams greatest flaw is their offense I'm not blind we lost a great playmaker in harvin who was a lockeroom cancer but played a pivitol roll in our SB win. We list a damn good tightend in miller this year Ir. we have issues at wr

But

Heart Wilson and defense with a lotta luck might just get us ring #2

Now that's the truth!!

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Las Vegas sharps on the Seahawks.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    i expect action both ways from sharps. This game "should" be a tight one through out, so i expect sharp money to come in for both teams for various reasons.

2daBank

aint nobody remotely sharp touched sea as of yet, some will come in on them but you just talking out your ass at the moment..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

aint nobody remotely sharp touched sea as of yet, some will come in on them but you just talking out your ass at the moment..
    Don't mind him. He is looking for a -500 prop.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

no doubt.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    no doubt.
    oh look who agrees.. it must be true then.. bunch of fukkin clowns, there will be so called "sharp" money on both sides, then there will be dipshits like you on both sides (hopefully you taking sea)..

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

oh look who agrees.. it must be true then.. bunch of fukkin clowns, there will be so called "sharp" money on both sides, then there will be dipshits like you on both sides (hopefully you taking sea)..
    you are the one saying you have been having wet dreams in anticipation of making a bet on the Patriots to win the super bowl....

so i guess your judgement is a bit clouded...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

scrolling through this thread every other post is a full page write-up

it sounds like the person you are trying to convince that the Patriots are going to win is yourself.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

save that loyalty pal.

just don't forget to wash those bed sheets with all the wet dreams you keep having kid

2daBank

you are the one saying you have been having wet dreams in anticipation of making a bet on the Patriots to win the super bowl....

so i guess your judgement is a bit clouded...
    i been fukkin your mother too, if i say it it must be true huh dipshit?

2daBank

save that loyalty pal.

just don't forget to wash those bed sheets with all the wet dreams you keep having kid
    i aint your pal, bitch..speaking of pathetic faggy little fanboys, you fit the bill, and you just make up random teams as your own.. biggest joke on the forum.

2daBank

scrolling through this thread every other post is a full page write-up

it sounds like the person you are trying to convince that the Patriots are going to win is yourself.
    im just talking and not to you, clown ass pussy..

lakerboy

Did the pats really beat anyone in the playoffs? Gb was best team and sea took there best shot and came thru.

1. Can gronk do anything in midfield?
    2. How can ne stop wilson on read options with that slow defence?
    3. Will Brady have all day like Rodgers did?
    4. The pats have not shown they can stop the run.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Seattle should win unless refs get in the way....

Pats should have lost to Baltimore if you want to look at ifs and buts.

In the end all these teams suck so we have a pk'em. .

lakerboy

K13 has there ever been a good team the last 3 years?

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

pats are every bit as physical as any team in the nfc right now. their offense is as physical as anyone's. their defense is on par with sea's.

That's just silly.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Did the pats really beat anyone in the playoffs? Gb was best team and sea took there best shot and came thru.

1. Can gronk do anything in midfield?
    2. How can ne stop wilson on read options with that slow defence?
    3. Will Brady have all day like Rodgers did?
    4. The pats have not shown they can stop the run.
    1. sea been susceptible to te's all season. you would think they make it a point to take gronk away but then they just gonna get beat by vereen or one of the little white boys..
    2. and 4. the threat of wilson will def open things up for lynch and i think he will have a lot of success. yes you can run on the pats, they wont have to commit many to the passing gm tho cause sea wrs are not scaring anyone. i have no doubt that sea will do work on the ground with lynch and/or wilson
    3. most likely cause pats will do what pack did and everyone should do vs sea and run right at them with physical ground gm which will wear down their small front 7 that is lacking the depth it had last season.

not sure what it matter who beat whom in the playoffs? you beat who is put in front of you. maybe pack were the best team to play either of these teams but lets be honest gb gave that gm away by playing like scared little bitches when they had the lead..

im in no means saying pats gonna win this easy, every one of their SBs been tighter than virgins pussy. this wont be any different so in reality it not much better than a coin flip either way.. like ive already said a bunch of times tho, in a tight gm id rather have my money on the best qb of this generation and bealicheat to cement their legacy..

lakerboy

Banker I read that sea allows least yards per game v tes in nfl.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2126

nice to wake up this morning and see the 3pt line vanished because of stupidity.
    Facts:
    Seattle is the defending champ, laying zero points.
    Seattle's defense wreaked havoc on Manning, what will change with Brady, a guy thats been mauled by a much less ferocious NYG defense last 2 times he was in the super bowl?
    NE beat an indy team that shouldntve even been there if manning was healthy, people put too much into that game.
    Russell Wilson has more heart

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Banker I read that sea allows least yards per game v tes in nfl.
    consider the te's they have faced buddy.. they play in a div w/o one legit one..id have to go look but pretty sure witten had a lot of success. i think thomas for the donks had a really good gm. gates i believe was a nightmare for them.. again this off top of my head but i think the numbers very deceiving on that one..

First 1234 Last