Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I like this Donald Cerrone guys attitude

Any chance he pulls off the upset tonight against Benson Henderson?

I like Henderson too but this Cerrone guy just seems hungry. He seems like he is ready to fight anyone anytime anywhere. The redneck cowboy type.....

should we take a shot with him at
    + money ???!!

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Any chance he pulls off the upset tonight against Benson Henderson?

I like Henderson too but this Cerrone guy just seems hungry. He seems like he is ready to fight anyone anytime anywhere. The redneck cowboy type.....

should we take a shot with him at
    + money ???!!
    How'd you do yesterday broke dikk bear ?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Bear, he fought like 3 days ago.

Im on the cheap chalk with a guy that's already beat him twice.

Bendo -135
    Points Awarded:

Donkeys2012 gave BIGDAY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    How'd you do yesterday broke dikk bear ?
    lost a total of $39 .

its not "ideal" but i think i will survive.

Thanks for asking.

Donkeys2012

Elk does a bear crap in the woods or on SBR cause Big Bear flinging shit everywhere hoping it sticks.

Donkeys2012

lost a total of $39 .

its not "ideal" but i think i will survive.

Thanks for asking.
    What's your unit size 5 bucks ? Your picks were a disaster you you only lost 39 Is a bunch of bull

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Bear, he fought like 3 days ago.

Im on the cheap chalk with a guy that's already beat him twice.

Bendo -135
    13 days ago i think...

yeah i like Benson he is cool calm and collective and has good discipline. A controlled, focused rage.

yeah you know more about UFC than i do but tonights card should be exciting to watch its not even pay per view if i'm not mistaken...

this Cerrone guy has a good head on his shoulders though. He is very modest and grateful for his talents.

I like how he says "i'll stay out here and sign autographs all day and shake everybodys hand b/c i know one day nobody is going to want to shake my hand or ask for my autograph"

He also says why not fight with short rest??? he's like i'm in great shape and this is what i do. I like guys who don't shy away from competition.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    What's your unit size 5 bucks ? Your picks were a disaster you you only lost 39 Is a bunch of bull
    i got no reason to lie to a troll on a internet forum pal. I will show you my tickets

$19.00 $602.56 Loss 6 Team Parlay
    Pending 1/18/15 3:05pm NFL Football 301 Green Bay Packers +7½ -115* <small>vs</small> Seattle Seahawks
    Loss 1/17/15 12:00pm College Basketball 520 Minnesota U -12½ -120* <small>vs</small> Rutgers
    Loss 1/17/15 12:00pm College Basketball 534 Louisville -150* <small>vs</small> Duke
    Loss 1/17/15 1:00pm College Basketball 540 Penn State -1 -110* <small>vs</small> Purdue
    Loss 1/17/15 2:00pm College Basketball 553 Ohio State +105* <small>vs</small> Iowa
    Win 1/17/15 7:05pm NHL Hockey 6 St. Louis Blues -220* <small>vs</small> Toronto Maple Leafs

Donkeys2012

13 days ago i think...

yeah i like Benson he is cool calm and collective and has good discipline. A controlled, focused rage.

yeah you know more about UFC than i do but tonights card should be exciting to watch its not even pay per view if i'm not mistaken...

this Cerrone guy has a good head on his shoulders though. He is very modest and grateful for his talents.

I like how he says "i'll stay out here and sign autographs all day and shake everybodys hand b/c i know one day nobody is going to want to shake my hand or ask for my autograph"

He also says why not fight with short rest??? he's like i'm in great shape and this is what i do. I like guys.
    Fixed it for you

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

$20.06 $852.00 Loss 6 Team Parlay
    Loss 1/17/15 9:00pm College Basketball 543 Kansas +3½ -110* <small>vs</small> Iowa State
    Win 1/17/15 5:00pm College Basketball 607 Butler +4 -110* <small>vs</small> Georgetown
    Win 1/17/15 6:00pm College Basketball 623 UNLV +10½ -110* <small>vs</small> San Diego State
    Win 1/17/15 6:15pm College Basketball 628 Texas -3 -110* <small>vs</small> West Virginia
    Win 1/17/15 7:00pm College Basketball 634 Oklahoma U -6½ -110* <small>vs</small> Oklahoma State
    Loss 1/17/15 7:05pm NHL Hockey 5 Toronto Maple Leafs +1½ -140* <small>vs</small> St. Louis Blues

got pretty close on this one.... and its a perfect reminder for me to always go with initial instinct. I went against my initial leans with Blues and Iowa State and did the opposite for some reason. I think subliminally it was b/c the public was on both Iowa State and Kansas .....

gottta stop looking at those consensus sites. It will cloud your judgement. Same thing with the Duke / Louisville game. Public was all over Duke and it did not make a difference.

Normally u would think high profile game.... public on the road team... getting pitino at home and louisville hadn't covered for 2 str8 games so they were due... but no ... Louisville can't shoot worth a damn.

Like i said I will survive.

Everybody loses at some point or another. The key in this business is to WIN YOUR BIG BETS and LOSE YOUR SMALL BETS

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

13 days ago i think...

He also says why not fight with short rest??? he's like i'm in great shape and this is what i do. I like guys who don't shy away from competition.
    Trust me, I love Cerrone. Been riding his win streak.

However, Benson will be able to take him down. And I just don't think Cerrone will find the sub or switches as easly against Bendo.

Great night of free fights for sure.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Donkey cracking me up this morning

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Henderson wont take Cowboy down ; )

You're just getting hard for the chiseled body BD.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I never believed in that its hard to beat a guy 3 times thing or a team 3 times...but I do believe in a guy having another guys number... if Donald is ever going to beat Bendo its Tonight ....Cowboy has the bruce Leroy glow right now is on FIRE.... somebody on a MMA forum mentioned their fight being +225 for fight of the night that's probably a good bet

teaserpleaser

bendo got robbed....

teaserpleaser

close fight though maybe that takedown swayed those wacky ass boston judges...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    bendo got robbed....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It was a close fight. You have to remember that the judges don't watch the fight on a HD TV and get to see every thing like we do at home.

I was expecting Henderson to win via split decision, but I can't argue a close call fight like that.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

It wasn't close, it was a sparfest but Henderson comfortably won every round.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Henderson lost the fight via unanimous decision, despite outstriking Cerrone for all three rounds 12 of 14 media outlets scored the bout in favor of Henderson.

It wasen't "close" it was a terrible decision.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Little petty tap kicks to the thigh =/= outstriking. Cerrone landed the much more telling strikes, and was the one moving forward the first 2 rounds and got the takedown in the second. Extremely close, leaning Cerrone.

He was jabbing the leg for christ sake. Can't believe Cowboy didn't give him one of those stepin knees straight to the dome. Henderson once again too concerned with pointfighting, and it finally cost him.
    Last edited by mirinquads; 01-20-15 at 09:33 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I didnt watch the fight but based on the comments it sounds like the fight went the distance and was decided by judges... that is absolute worst!

They should change the rules and have the fight keep going until somebody either quits or gets knocked out.

If they are going to let refs/judges decide the fight they may as well call it the NBA

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

They should some how allow fighters to do the judging.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

what would be great is put the score up immediately when it is ready, ideally before the start of the next round. Judges are always going to penetrate up, they are people like us all, but at least give the fighters a chance to overcome the judge's incompetencies.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Henderson lost the fight via unanimous decision, despite outstriking Cerrone for all three rounds 12 of 14 media outlets scored the bout in favor of Henderson.

It wasen't "close" it was a terrible decision.
    I don't think judges take leg kicks seriously. 60% of Henderson's strikes were to Donald's legs(most of them little push kicks to the quad). Like I said, it's easier to see the effectiveness sitting at home watching on your TV than it is being a judge watching the fight through the cage. Those media outlets scored the fight watching the same way the majority of us did, on television.

If judges watched the fights on a monitor or TV, then I think we would see more accurate decisions given.

mackanlasse
    mackanlasse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126