phatrrrabit
    phatrrrabit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1403

mutha fuckers that refuse to stand for the national anthem needa get the penetrate outta our country!!!, dont like our country then get the penetrate outta it!!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by phatrrrabit View Post
    I see you just removed that "american was/is a shitty country! get the penetrate outta here jtoler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
    I said U.S., I can replace it if you'd like. I had alot more I wrote after that, deleted it, then saw that I hadnt deleted it all, so I deleted that also.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by phatrrrabit View Post
    mutha fuckers that refuse to stand for the national anthem needa get the penetrate outta our country!!!, dont like our country then get the penetrate outta it!!!
    Whats so important about standing for an anthem, means nothing.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

That Durant dunk over gortat was dirty!

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

It is 100 percent true. It was on yahoo and several papers. I no it is just a song true. But it has to due to respect.Respect for the great women and men who protect us so Waiters can play a childs game and makes millions and millions of Dollars and gets to travel and eat and live. Live in a great country.I could go on and on.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    It is 100 percent true. It was on yahoo and several papers. I no it is just a song true. But it has to due to respect.Respect for the great women and men who protect us so Waiters can play a childs game and makes millions and millions of Dollars and gets to travel and eat and live. Live in a great country.I could go on and on.
    He said it was not true. I have respect for those who fought no doubt its those who send them whom I have no respect for.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Thunder Hawks tomorrow

Should be a good game. OKC is at a point where they've gotta keep stringing together wins. Would be a big win for them tomorrow

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Warriors/Hawks Feb 6th, should be good as well.

The Kraken

Smitch I guess I'm not as high on ATL as you because I think the Warriors are going to mow them down

But the Thunder, this game will tell us more about them

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawks are the Orioles of the NBA this year

TwoWays

Who here still has love for the great dion waiters. Guys whines about getting more touches. He should not touch the ball at all

The Kraken

It would be nice if they traded him for Lopez. Throw in Perkins as well.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

I don't think there making the playoffs,everytime it looks like they are going to string together a bunch of wins they turn around and do the exact opposite. They are making it easy for Phoenix that's for sure.

Ant2nv
    Ant2nv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

Something isnt quite right with them, plus pelicans are above OKC too.. okc play pelicans twice next week, if pelicans can win those 2 games they are legit contenders for the 8 seed

nelsonrc24
    nelsonrc24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1089

Quote Originally Posted by Ant2nv View Post
    Something isnt quite right with them, plus pelicans are above OKC too.. okc play pelicans twice next week, if pelicans can win those 2 games they are legit contenders for the 8 seed
    OKC wins them both, most likely

Ant2nv

Pelicans can beat any team @ home but can lose to philly on the road, if they can be more consistent they can be a 5-6 seed next year.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonrc24 View Post
    OKC wins them both, most likely
    Wouldn't be so sure,I can see a split possibly.

The Kraken

I think they've thrown in the towel on the 1st half of the season and plan on making their push in the 2nd half, just hope it's not too late.

But I agree, something seems off with them.

I will say, they've had a pretty brutal schedule up to this point and it should get easier in the few months coming up.

Also, the other teams in the west that are way ahead of them have had fairly easy schedules comparatively and will have a tougher second half, see the Rockets.

Ant2nv

Okc has had a horrid year yet only 2.5 games off the 8 seed, and the 2 teams above them they have to catch to reach playoffs are very hot & cold, and phoenix blew it in a similar position last year..
    i tell you what if okc finish in 8th and play golden state..what a first round that would be!! I wouldnt be too confident in golden state as a number 1 seed to win that series!

TwoWays

Okc is worst this year than last. They would get swept by golden state. Westbrook and Durant still turrific, but gs guys have gotten so much better

Ant2nv

If they were to play the series right now they would likely go down 4-1, but who knows what form OKC will be heading into the playoffs..might be on a hot streak! Also depends if golden state stay healthy..ie bogut, Lee, igoudala.. would love to see g.state reach the finals..they are young & exciting to watch.. an Atlanta v Golden state final would be awesome.

TwoWays

I don't think nba would allow Atlanta to be in finals. They'll find a way to put bron and cavs in it...subtle fouls here and there, maybe a couple suspensions due to phantom flagatants

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Man at this point who knows who gets in

So many possibilities

packerd_00

The Thunder just shit the bed against the freakin Knicks. This team is a mess

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

the thunder will never win anything important in this league because they play zero defense and have a terrible coach. they're irrelevant regular season fodder.

The Kraken

Best time to get in a futures bet on them to win the West and the championship

This team won't be this bad all year. Too much talent and they've played together too long. They'll make a run.

not that I think they'll win either but it might create nice hedging opportunities later

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

They won't make the playoffs.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm thinking there is a good chance OKC misses the playoffs.

If they get in they'll probably play the Warriors in round 1.

Then they'll be out in the first series.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7799

man that execution video is hilarious.

also when russell got a little fresh with that one guy, according to a youtube comment, this is why:

He was talking to the guy who wrote that Mr Unreliable story about Durant last year and had a long history trashing him, KD and the whole OKC organization for a long time now in the paper. So it's kinda justified..

texhooper

man there is no way i would have been able to keep a straight face during this shit. hat's off to him. you can see him start to crack after it's over.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    man that execution video is hilarious.

also when russell got a little fresh with that one guy, according to a youtube comment, this is why:

He was talking to the guy who wrote that Mr Unreliable story about Durant last year and had a long history trashing him, KD and the whole OKC organization for a long time now in the paper. So it's kinda justified..
    The guy he was talking to is pretty well known in the media here and pretty unbiased.

He has never trashed the OKC Thunder organization but has been critical of play at times.

He has written things both negative and positive.

If Westbrook thinks the OKC media is bad I would hate to see him in New York or LA.

The media here has praised everything about the Thunder like 90% of the time but the Thunder freak out anytime something critical is written...

Like I said, if you think OKC is rough, play in New York.

texhooper

bigd i can definitely see that.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The Thunder are definitely an up and down team this year. The regular season may not matter to them anymore and they may just be getting primed for the playoffs. It looks like they have conceded the Northwest division championship with their play the last 10 games

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Thunder can't hang this year.

First 1234 Last