Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Over priced yes, garbage far from it. And I use a ton of over the head headphone through the years when I'm jogging, this is easily the best. If your an old ugly grumpy guy that don't care for the full music experience then yes it's garbage.
    I have no problem with overpriced and garbage being used interchangeably. And they are absolute not top of the line, that's a laughable assertion given they were absolute garbage until recently.

If you give a shit > http://www.head-fi.org/

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

He doesn't know, gonzo. Russel got a brain that he actually uses. These brothas will dance for the money and the recognition that comes with being in the en vogue style.

Remember these brothas love dropping the ball before actually crossing the endzone to show off. Personal appearance more important to them than winning

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    what cool rap icon is behind bose? And the culutural extravagance and high end designer label logic has been going on for as long as I can remember early 80s is what it is ...like asking why Asians like high end or designer things a very status symbol driven culture.
    Nouveau riche vulgarity.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol........

Wilson Hall of fame...

Seattle's defense is the only reason they one a Superbowl and about to head to another one..

Put Wilson on the Colts team and they wouldn't make the playoffs..

Put Luck on Seattle's team and they would be a juggernaut on both sides of the ball..

PAULYPOKER

Wilson is a Troy Aikman at best...

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I give Wilson a lot of credit... for a young guy... you don't really see him turning the ball over like most QB's do. In fact... I don't recall the last time he did while watching a game. He's one of the best game managers around.

TwoWays

He makes all the big plays in all the big games. Dude keeps playing like this and he'll be sure fire hof.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

If he beats Rodgers in the NFC Championship game, and then Brady in the Superbowl. It would be hard to argue even if he has 4-5 average seasons the rest of his career. He will probably be the first HOF that is not in the top 10 of any category in the All-time passing list, but will have a decent winning record.

Since all we do is argue about rings and completely disregard the regular season, I don't see why he won't get in.
    By this statement , then Eli is a hall of famer already .

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

Fukk , just down graded Russel along side Sanchez..

Lol..............

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

0/5 - 0 yards - 2 INT - 1 sack

Hall of fame numbers right there boys!

PAULYPOKER

Told ya............

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Name:  PeeWeeWhat.gif
Views: 155
Size:  1.60 MB

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He's in now

Mister X
    Mister X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

Wilson future hall of famer

You gotta love that kid

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

A Win next week and he's lock to get in if he has 7-8 more average NFL season. The reason why you can't make the Eli comparison, is because Eli is only good in the playoffs while Wilson win both in regular season and playoffs.

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

If he beats Rodgers in the NFC Championship game, and then Brady in the Superbowl. It would be hard to argue even if he has 4-5 average seasons the rest of his career. He will probably be the first HOF that is not in the top 10 of any category in the All-time passing list, but will have a decent winning record.

Since all we do is argue about rings and completely disregard the regular season, I don't see why he won't get in.
    Yeah he sucks in the regular season, he had the most wins in first 2 seasons of any QB -- EVER. He now has the most wins in first 3 regular seasons of any QB EVER. He will be the first qb to win 2 sb's in first 3 seasons EVER. He won the superbowl by largest margin -- EVER. You are really stupid as fuk.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

A Win next week and he's lock to get in if he has 7-8 more average NFL season. The reason why you can't make the Eli comparison, is because Eli is only good in the playoffs while Wilson win both in regular season and playoffs.
    obviously he is incredible leader and fighter and game manager... dont worry about 7 8 average seasons he will get bunches of great years.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    Yeah he sucks in the regular season, he had the most wins in first 2 seasons of any QB -- EVER. He now has the most wins in first 3 regular seasons of any QB EVER. He will be the first qb to win 2 sb's in first 3 seasons EVER. He won the superbowl by largest margin -- EVER. You are really stupid as fuk.
    he aint beating the pats. EVER

LeahMichele

they said the same thing about choke boy manning last year.

TwoWays

I know the goods when I see it. Saw it in him long ago

2daBank

they said the same thing about choke boy manning last year.
    i was all over seachickens against noodle arm (posted here). ill always have a special place in my heart for sea for destroying that clown and putting to rest the retards acting like a dude who can barely throw a fb is the best qb ever.. now unfortunately for ya'll brady gonna put to rest any stupid arguments and cement himself as the4 greatest qb of his generation by doing what noodle arm couldnt.

LeahMichele

Yeah that's why I was cheering for the Broncos as well. I would have loved to be facing choke boy again in the SB this year. We would beat him by 30 + again. If choke boy had been in the same position as Russell Wilson today ( down 19-7 with 4 minutes left ) he would have been on the sidelines shaking his head whining like a little beyotch. I have seen it 100 times.

2daBank

Yeah that's why I was cheering for the Broncos as well. I would have loved to be facing choke boy again in the SB this year. We would beat him by 30 + again. If choke boy had been in the same position as Russell Wilson today ( down 19-7 with 4 minutes left ) he would have been on the sidelines shaking his head whining like a little beyotch. I have seen it 100 times.
    sea/pats will be a great SB.. sea is a way worse matchup for pats defense than gb because you way better off running at them then testing those corners and bellicheats schemes, not to mention wilsons legs bring another element that will open things up for lynch .. at end of the day tho ill take pats with + money all day against anyone.. glad sea pulled it out today cause didnt wanna have to lay points with pats seeing how they like their Sbs tight!

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

Jim plunkett won 2 superbowls and isnt in hall of fame

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Rogers has one stat I have yet to see a QB better at. Rogers tds to int career is 4 to 1 ratio..brady is 3 to 1. Many other qbs are not even close to that.

nyplayer33

Wait, russell wilson is in the league 3 yrs and people are mentioning he's a hall of famer already?/ Tha's like you make out with a hot girl and you think your engaged...ummm

nyplayer33

Eli might not even get in hall of fame with 2 titles and he was mvp in both super bowls. Eli is in a top 3 city for nfl in ny/nj

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Wilson performed poorly against the Packers.
    I would put Wilson in the same category as Eli Manning and Joe Flacco as in teamwork will win games and not quarterback play alone to win games.
    Last edited by GunShard; 01-20-15 at 04:37 AM.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Wilson performed poorly against the Packers.
    I would put Wilson in the same category as Eli Manning and Joe Flacco as in teamwork will win games and not quarterback play alone to win games.
    quarterback play alone never wins games doofus. look at brady last year - had no help and got rocked in afc championship. youre a dumbass that knows nothign about football evidently...

and wilson didnt have the greatest game but neither did rodgers or andrew luck int he same conditions. even brady didnt do particularly well, just managed the game.

have you ever thrown a wet football? probably not because youre liekly a fat old loser that eats potato chips on his couch. its not easy, and thats why all qbs struggled on sunday, INCLUDING the great nfl mvp aaron rodgers who missed open receivers on multiple occasions and get picked off twice as well. the difference? he has jordy nelson and randall cobb whereas wilson has jermaine kearse and doug baldwin , two undrafted garbage receivers.

go back to the drawing board.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    he is there because of his defense

he is still a poor pocket passer imo, most of his plays are scrambles
    he is a poor pocket passer except his qb rating in his first three seasons is 100 100 and 98 ... and guess what doofus - qb rating doesnt take rushing into account so its based purely on passing.

but no according to your fatass sitting on a couch hes a poor pocket passer ...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

If you can't just watch him and be impressed with what he has accomplished at this young stage of a career then you are just trying to be difficult. As bad as he and the offense looked for most of the game, he threw some amazing passes and had key runs when his back was against wall.

Seattle has gotten tremendous value in Wilson. He was a solid kid in NC st and stud in Wisc.

HoF talk at this point in his career is nonsense. He could get hit by a bus tomorrow and its a wrap.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

4th and stupid, you are the one who is the dumbass old fat troll.
    I never once insulted you before, you are starting shit for no reason.
    Have a respectful civil discussion or shut the fuk up.
    You are being stupid like Lakerboy.

A solid football is about being the best at offense, defense and special teams.
    This is basic fundamentals of football. No shit.
    The Seahawks are the best at defense and special teams.
    My argument is that the Seahawks worst phase is their offense.
    Seahawks depend mostly on defense and special teams, which puts less pressure on offense.
    Wilson, E Manning and Flacco have teams like these.

And there are teams that depends on offense more than defense and special teams.
    Drew Brees and the Saints are a team in this situation.
    Great offense with a poor defense.

And yes I have played with a wet football after witnessing the Colts vs Bears super bowl.
    To understand the situation Rex Grossman was in.
    If you want to talk about the weather factor in that Seahawks vs Packers game, then respectfully talk about it instead of personally attacking me.
    Before this I never once insulted on this forum ever.
    Show some fuking respect!

Let me educate you 4th and Stupid since you are a stupid person.
    Your argument is invalid because of your Ad Hominem attacks.
    This is one of many fallacies.
    The more fallacies in your argument, the dumber your argument will become.
    Learn from your mistakes.

"An ad hominem short for argumentum ad hominem, means responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than to the content of their arguments. When used inappropriately, it is a fallacy in which a claim or argument is dismissed on the basis of some irrelevant fact or supposition about the author or the person being criticized."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
    Last edited by GunShard; 01-20-15 at 06:24 AM.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Hall of famer you're kidding me there offense is very basic he doesn't have good numbers

Seahawks defense keeps them in most games should of lost Sunday let's see if they cN keep up with Brady

First 123 Last