LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

PEYTON MANNING iS THE MOST OVERRATED ATHLETE EVER -- EVER

PEYTON MANNING iS THE MOST OVERRATED ATHLETE EVER -- EVER. This guy gets hyped up every year like he is a god, then he chokes every year. The only question is - when will his annual choke occur. I was so so hoping he would wait until the SB again this year to choke against the Seahawks again. But I knew there was no way he would wait that long 2 straight years. This guy has a career losing playoff record despite being on a #1 or #2 seed team almost every year. Only 1 ring when he has been #1 seed like 6-7 times. This guy spent most of his career in a garbage division where he padded his stats against terrible Texan teams, horrendous Jag teams, and generally bad Titan teams. Anytime and I mean Anytime he faces a really good defense he looks like a damn joke. But he runs up his numbers against all the garbage teams. The Colts would have won the division all those years with any average QB. Most years the rest of the division was a freaking joke. His brother has more rings than him and Russell Wilson will have more rings at the end of this season despite having only 3 full season to Mannings 20 or so. I remember years ago when the colts kicker vanderjeight called Mannings sissy ass out, but no one wanted to listen because Manning is so freaking perfect. Perfectly OVERRATED.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rocky16

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Gawd, would you f..ks just go away already, he's out of the playoffs find some else to bash low life.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    PEYTON MANNING iS THE MOST OVERRATED ATHLETE EVER -- EVER. This guy gets hyped up every year like he is a god, then he chokes every year. The only question is - when will his annual choke occur. I was so so hoping he would wait until the SB again this year to choke against the Seahawks again. But I knew there was no way he would wait that long 2 straight years. This guy has a career losing playoff record despite being on a #1 or #2 seed team almost every year. Only 1 ring when he has been #1 seed like 6-7 times. This guy spent most of his career in a garbage division where he padded his stats against terrible Texan teams, horrendous Jag teams, and generally bad Titan teams. Anytime and I mean Anytime he faces a really good defense he looks like a damn joke. But he runs up his numbers against all the garbage teams. The Colts would have won the division all those years with any average QB. Most years the rest of the division was a freaking joke. His brother has more rings than him and Russell Wilson will have more rings at the end of this season despite having only 3 full season to Mannings 20 or so. I remember years ago when the colts kicker vanderjeight called Mannings sissy ass out, but no one wanted to listen because Manning is so freaking perfect. Perfectly OVERRATED.
    Like anyway cares what you think, and did it take you all day to write this??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

interesting read

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-most-clutch-postseason-quarterback-of-all-time-is-eli-manning/

Manning’s teams have been favored, according to our Elo ratings, in 17 of his 24 postseason games. It’s often been a narrow advantage; viewed probabilistically, you’d set the over line at 13 or 14 wins. Manning has won 11. It’s not a totally disastrous record — Manning has won a Super Bowl, after all, and led his team to two others — but it’s on the lower end for great quarterbacks relative to the lofty expectations they establish.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Like anyway cares what you think, and did it take you all day to write this??
    Been writing it since he lost yesterday

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Gawd, would you f..ks just go away already, he's out of the playoffs find some else to bash low life.
    dude don't be mad. Im sure he will get all the hype again next year, before losing at home in his first playoff game. I was actually cheering for you guys. I would much rather face choke boy manning in the SB than Luck or Brady.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3177

The Sheriff seems like a good guy and is a good QB. Yeah he has struggled in the playoffs, but has that one ring. There are many other athletes more deserving of your diatribe other than the Sheriff. BTW How many coins did you lose on Denver yesterday?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

There is already hundreds of Peyton bashing threads on PT, I wish the mod would just merge these threads into one. We get it, you don't like Peyton and you feel great by saying it, now dissappear troll.

LeahMichele

I would never in my life lay -7 on this guy in the playoffs. LOL. I have been calling him choke boy on this board for over a year, even back before he choked against us last year. I would lay -7 on this guy in the playoffs against anyone. No chance in hell. I still remember all the times his team was #1 seed, favored huge and lose in their first game.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    There is already hundreds of Peyton bashing threads on PT, I wish the mod would just merge these threads into one. We get you don't like Peyton and you feel great by saying it, now dissappear troll.
    don't worry there is always next year. Now remember " there is no way the Broncos are going to win 6 games this year ". That was you right ? Were you a troll or just a fair weather fan ?

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

He sucks.

Brady > everyone else

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Eli will always have more rings than Peyton.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Brady Rogers Big Ben all more clutch. In second tier with Brees Romo Flacco Brother.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I couldn't agree more

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57563

Why was he playing if he was so badly injured? Osweiler could have done better. Terrible performance!

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by LeahMichele View Post
    I would never in my life lay -7 on this guy in the playoffs. LOL. I have been calling him choke boy on this board for over a year, even back before he choked against us last year. I would lay -7 on this guy in the playoffs against anyone. No chance in hell. I still remember all the times his team was #1 seed, favored huge and lose in their first game.
    Huh....looked over the Seattle roster and didn't see anyone named Leah on the squad? Where the fk where you Seattle nuthugger guys 4-5 years ago? You'll be a Colts fan in 2 years when Luck rules the league

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

He is to the NFL like the Atlanta Braves were for so many years in MLB.

Great during the regular season but a choke artist in the playoffs.

The bigger the game the worse he plays.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Unlike my Boy Russell Wilson who says " I was made for these situations"

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

Manning has always been a loser.

lakerboy

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

All these manning bashing threads are funny.. He was injured and that explains the bad 4-5 games to end the season . He's 38 fkn years old half you old fks can't even get off the coach and he's breaking NFL records at that age. A 30 year old manning > any qb EVER. All you penetrating clowns don't realize Indy played a great game against a injured qb. They deserved it but that wasn't peytons fault.

Broncos will make one last push next year and when they beat Indy and New England on route to their super bowl this thread will get bumped and my post will be quoted .

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Like you? lol.

lakerboy

Did the ravens win Nav? Lmao.

Broncos another superbowl push lmao?

Is terrell Davis coming back?

Elway is a loser as well. Broncos LMAO

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6314

Overrated implies he's never accomplished anything. Far from it.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

This might have been useful months ago. How can we use this to bet against him now? Look forward, not backward.

NavsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Did the ravens win Nav? Lmao.

Broncos another superbowl push lmao?

Is terrell Davis coming back?

Elway is a loser as well. Broncos LMAO
    Lol you of all people is bashing a thread I made about taking Ravens +7? Kid I understand you don't know what winners are but my thread was a winning pick.. What are you 2-50? You'd make more money sucking dudes off than your gambling career . Fkn peanut betting clown

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post

That's not what overrated means, dumb fock

Fred The Hammer

Brady won 3 SBs by a field goal each time. Manning needed Vanderjagt to make a 40 yard fg to beat Pittsburgh. He missed and Pitt went on to win the SB. Manning had Flacco beat and their defense couldn't stop a 70 yd pass w/30 seconds left. The Ravens went on to win the SB. The Pats scored 31 points total in the 2 SB losses to the Giants. 15.5 points/game ain't cutting it Mr Brady? Point is...that its a team game and even a great QB needs help. I don't know how many times I watched Rivers chew up Indy in the playoffs...I was at one game. Peyton throws a long TD with 3 min left and Rivers wins it anyway.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    get a dictionary please

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Tom Brady is the greatest QB of the modern era.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6314

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    That's not what overrated means, dumb fock
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    get a dictionary please
    Then enlighten me smart guys. Love him or hate him, will retire as one of the greatest qbs of all time. Fact. Eli won 2 superbowls so he's better. Fiction. Get a grip. Please.
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 01-13-15 at 01:43 PM.

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Tom Brady is the greatest QB of the modern era.
    Brady should have to QB a team with a coach like Jim Caldwell for one year. The dumbass called a timeout so the Jets could set up the game winning field goal to beat his own team....in Peyton's last game as a Colt

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Oh god.. 38 year old manning couldnt make it to a SB again what a shamee..
    over-rated? lmao yes hes been awful in the playoffs but can you name a better QB that can read a Defense better or has better mechanics than manning? H'es in the same situation Kobe Bryant is, people were riding his Dlck in his prime but all of the sudden hes the worst player ever because hes old as shet.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Had his playoff struggles no doubt and will never be on par with some other greats post season wise no doubt. I even put a small asterisk next to his lone title ...Grossman really?!? Title of thread still beyond moronic and Peyton is arguably best reg season QB ever and top 5 overall all-time. Maybe a tad overhyped due to postseason failures year in and year out with alot of that being him playing like shit but still legend!

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

If Manning is overrated, then Brett Favre is also overrated. Get over it, it's annoying to constantly flame him for his playoff choking.

12 Last