PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fox News Is Planting Thoughts in Donald Trump’s Head//LOL

This is hilarious, but it shouldn't be....

FOX NEWS IS PLANTING THOUGHTS IN DONALD TRUMP’S HEAD

IT HAS BEEN EVIDENT for some time now that the President of the United States is, like many older white American men, addicted to Fox News.

Like a bird trapped in a behavioral psychology experiment, unable to stop responding to the stimuli of flashing lights and noises that promise food, Donald Trump appears at times to be almost a victim of the conservative channel’s capacity to induce rage in its most loyal viewers.

A series of updates to the president’s personal Twitter feed on Monday illustrated just how severe the problem has become, with Trump now relying so heavily on the network’s morning program, “Fox and Friends,” for political arguments, that he appears almost unable to think for himself.

The cycle began at 6:12 a.m. when Fox News gave an inaccurate account of a new report from The Hill, asserting falsely that it contained evidence that “material James Comey leaked to a friend contained top secret information.” Trump quickly shared that incorrect claim with his millions of Twitter followers, and then echoed it, almost verbatim, in his own voice.

In fact, what The Hill reported was that there was classified information in some of the memos prepared by James Comey, the former FBI Director fired by Trump, to document conversations with the president he found alarming. The publication did not assert that there was anything secret in the memo Comey admitted providing to a friend so that he could describe its contents to the media.

Closing the feedback loop, Trump then retweeted a subsequent update from “Fox and Friends” in which the on-screen headline was a report of his tweet repeating the inaccurate information he’d gleaned from the same show.

Minutes later, there was more evidence that the voices the president hears in his head come from Fox News, when Trump commented on the outrage over his decision to give his seat at a table of world leaders meeting in Germany on Saturday to his daughter Ivanka.

After first suggesting that he had asked his daughter to “hold” his seat, like a place in line that he could lose by being absent, Trump then argued that critics who deplored his behavior as nepotism would have been delighted had Hillary Clinton done something similar.

Follow

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

When I left Conference Room for short meetings with Japan and other countries, I asked Ivanka to hold seat. Very standard. Angela M agrees!
    7:31 AM - 10 Jul 2017

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Follow

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

If Chelsea Clinton were asked to hold the seat for her mother,as her mother gave our country away, the Fake News would say CHELSEA FOR PRES!
    7:47 AM - 10 Jul 2017

Fox News Is Planting Thoughts in Donald Trump’s Head

The mystery as to what had prompted this bizarre assertion was solved by Media Matters, a liberal watchdog group, which noted that Trump’s tweet precisely echoed a claim made an hour earlier by Madison Gesiotto, a former Miss Ohio turned Fox News pundit.

“If another woman was sitting at that same table, say Chelsea Clinton,” Gesiotto said, “I think they would be touting her as a future presidential candidate — you know, a figure of female empowerment.”

Gesiotto may be relatively unknown to those outside the Fox News echo chamber, but she is a frequent guest on the network and part of a circle of Trump defenders now clustered around the White House that also includes Katrina Pierson and Omarosa Manigault.

View image on Twitter

Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-10-17 at 10:45 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

That former Miss Ohio is sexy. About all I got out of another Paulina rambling post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump is a legend

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    This is hilarious, but it shouldn't be....

FOX NEWS IS PLANTING THOUGHTS IN DONALD TRUMP’S HEAD

IT HAS BEEN EVIDENT for some time now that the President of the United States is, like many older white American men, addicted to Fox News.

Like a bird trapped in a behavioral psychology experiment, unable to stop responding to the stimuli of flashing lights and noises that promise food, Donald Trump appears at times to be almost a victim of the conservative channel’s capacity to induce rage in its most loyal viewers.

A series of updates to the president’s personal Twitter feed on Monday illustrated just how severe the problem has become, with Trump now relying so heavily on the network’s morning program, “Fox and Friends,” for political arguments, that he appears almost unable to think for himself.

The cycle began at 6:12 a.m. when Fox News gave an inaccurate account of a new report from The Hill, asserting falsely that it contained evidence that “material James Comey leaked to a friend contained top secret information.” Trump quickly shared that incorrect claim with his millions of Twitter followers, and then echoed it, almost verbatim, in his own voice.

In fact, what The Hill reported was that there was classified information in some of the memos prepared by James Comey, the former FBI Director fired by Trump, to document conversations with the president he found alarming. The publication did not assert that there was anything secret in the memo Comey admitted providing to a friend so that he could describe its contents to the media.

Closing the feedback loop, Trump then retweeted a subsequent update from “Fox and Friends” in which the on-screen headline was a report of his tweet repeating the inaccurate information he’d gleaned from the same show.

Minutes later, there was more evidence that the voices the president hears in his head come from Fox News, when Trump commented on the outrage over his decision to give his seat at a table of world leaders meeting in Germany on Saturday to his daughter Ivanka.

After first suggesting that he had asked his daughter to “hold” his seat, like a place in line that he could lose by being absent, Trump then argued that critics who deplored his behavior as nepotism would have been delighted had Hillary Clinton done something similar.

Follow

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

When I left Conference Room for short meetings with Japan and other countries, I asked Ivanka to hold seat. Very standard. Angela M agrees!
    7:31 AM - 10 Jul 2017

Follow

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

If Chelsea Clinton were asked to hold the seat for her mother,as her mother gave our country away, the Fake News would say CHELSEA FOR PRES!
    7:47 AM - 10 Jul 2017

The mystery as to what had prompted this bizarre assertion was solved by Media Matters, a liberal watchdog group, which noted that Trump’s tweet precisely echoed a claim made an hour earlierby Madison Gesiotto, a former Miss Ohio turned Fox News pundit.

“If another woman was sitting at that same table, say Chelsea Clinton,” Gesiotto said, “I think they would be touting her as a future presidential candidate — you know, a figure of female empowerment.”

Gesiotto may be relatively unknown to those outside the Fox News echo chamber, but she is a frequent guest on the network and part of a circle of Trump defenders now clustered around the White House that also includes Katrina Pierson and Omarosa Manigault.

View image on Twitter

lol forgive pauly, English and Math are not things he understands very well. Truly one of the dumbest sentences ever constructed and you just posted it pualy. Yikes, you're going down hill FAST lately.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

the real question is pauly even intelligent enough to realize what is wrong with that sentence?

lets see how intelligent you really are pauly, why is that sentence so penetrating stupid?

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2035

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump is a legend
    in his own mind. Think you have to be dead to be a legend. So you wish him dead?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Think you have to be dead to be a legend.

that's what we have to deal with here fellas...this comedy shows gets better and better each day

simply amazing!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    That former Miss Ohio is sexy. About all I got out of another Paulina rambling post.
    Lol..Do you know you just subconsciously admitted that you were entranced "buy" the pretty, shiny and bright eye candy..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

This is a none story. Anyone with a half of a brain knows this. I said this before and i will say it again this asswipe has one of best intelligence in the world at his disposal and he specifically relies on Fox News.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    This is a none story. Anyone with a half of a brain knows this. I said this before and i will say it again this asswipe has one of best intelligence in the world at his disposal and he specifically relies on Fox News.
    You mean you do not want to help the entranced to see they've been duped?

I know this is true because my dad (the nicest person you could ever meet..
    Was in this trance of hating the democrats and all news is fake except Faux news..

All I heard from him was stinking democrats this,stinking democrats that,
    until I finally had enough..

It took me awhile to convince him that all main stream media is
    designed to divide the nation and fox was the best at it..
    Now he no longer watches any news,period.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

The CNN's have no one to blame but themselves for sinking their own battleship. Imagine having lower trustworthy numbers than Trump?

Unless you are a radical leftist Fox is the only watchable network for news.

PAULYPOKER

I have no further questions your Honor ......