dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Yeah swaggy with the first bit of good advice.. Why are e you guys encouraging degenerate play? If he has to risk it all on one or two games, he is bound to lose it all. Money is too valuable to piss away.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shark is your answer man

let me make some calls for you

brokenlegs
    brokenlegs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Thanks swaggy. smart thoughts and appreciate it but has to be done.

No sneaker head was never going to risk that, knew upset in one game was likely, still waiting for someone to actually provide some logical reasonning for their tip. Does not same likely here though.

Help us out sneaker.

I know I make the final decision of whether I place the bet or not.

brokenlegs

U guys suck

chromebook1
    chromebook1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Detroit pistons will cover +6 easily. Raptors bigs can't compete with the Piston boys ! Raptors defense is a joke and Pistons are the hottest team right now ! Raptors have played like shit and the losing steak shall continue against the red hot Pistonians. Let's go baby!lock and loaded!!2k on the Pistons is the easiest play of the year !!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by chromebook1 View Post
    Detroit pistons will cover +6 easily. Raptors bigs can't compete with the Piston boys ! Raptors defense is a joke and Pistons are the hottest team right now ! Raptors have played like shit and the losing steak shall continue against the red hot Pistonians. Let's go baby!lock and loaded!!2k on the Pistons is the easiest play of the year !!
    i like the confidence i think i may tail for a small amount.

any opinion on Pelicans @Celtics?

ringemup
    ringemup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3171

Bank on Ohio State tonight at +180 and you got what you need.

ringemup

The Bucks and the Ducks will go at it for the title come Monday in Arlington, Texas at the AT&T Stadium. There is no question how hard it is to break down both teams based on how each team performed in the semifinals both winning in impressive fashion. I look at Oregon and I see a star QB in Mariota surrounded by playmakers as usual and a solid defense. With Ohio st. you have the young C. Jones playing out of his mind, an explosive running game and a defense that has stepped up to the challenge vs one of the SEC's best in Alabama.

On offense, Oregon runs a high-tempo attack balance with runs and passing and like to go downfield off play-action when they establish the run. Mariota also has exceptional mobility and can burn a defense for overpursuing or taking wrong angles . At the moment their offense looks like a well-oiled machine wearing teams down by the 3rd, and 4th quarter of the game.

On defense Ohio State is very athletic up front with Bosa and company bringing heavy pressure that has resulted in 47 sacks good for 13th in the country. In the secondary they are 4th in passing efficiency defense and up the challenge when teams attempt the deep ball on them. That comes as no surprise as Meyer has emphasized speed in recruiting and it has paid off. That was evident when they played Bama as the D stood tough and brought the heat on Sims to turn the tide of the game leading to the win.

The Bucks on offense are led by C.Jones who has a rocket for an arm and surprisingly has been taking care of the ball for such a young inexperienced QB. They go as their running game goes led by RB Elliott running behind a much-improved O-line unit that is peaking having gashed Bama's no.1run D for over 240 yds. The Bucks also love to take shots deep off playaction and have maybe the fastest guy on the field in D. Smith at WR.

The way I see it in order for Ohio St. to compete with Oregon they have to focus on stopping the Ducks on the ground and continue to play physical aggressive football like they showed vs Bama. I have reason to believe it because of the overall athleticism and speed of their front 7. On the back end they have the playmakers that can challenge the Ducks' vertical passing game. As long as they are disciplined enough to not get out of position and contain Mariota to a degree I think they have a live shot.

On offense, I think Ohio St. is playing their best football their O-line is paving big holes for Elliott to run through and C. Jones has used his mobility to break some long runs as well. Oregon plays solid vs the run and pass as well and can make ones pay for his mistakes if he makes errant throws down the field. Based on what I saw vs Florida St. I thought the Noles actually moved the ball effectively aside from a rash of self-destructing turnovers.

From a coaching perspective I also give the Buckeyes the nod because Meyer and O-coordinator for Ohio St. is a former disciple of Chip Kelly and they run basically the same offense maybe with a few tweaks. For a coach the caliber of Meyer that is a big edge. As much as one might wonder if there could be a letdown I have decided it is not in play because the teams have had almost 2 weeks of rest since the last game and there is no letdown when the next game is for all the marbles.

Look for Ohio St. to use the same formula they did to beat Alabama: Establish a running game, go deep off playfakes, and play aggressive and relentlessly on defense and attack the line of scrimmage which is where the game is usually won. I also think that Ohio St. also has the advantage of just having played indoors. Look for Mariota and company to get tested in a big way come Monday as the Buckeyes take the cover and a chance at an outright win.

Acehoodstein
    Acehoodstein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Why don't you come here and suck my dcik and i will help you double up.

chromebook1

Quote Originally Posted by Acehoodstein View Post
    Why don't you come here and suck my dcik and i will help you double up.
    Yum

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Quote Originally Posted by brokenlegs View Post
    U guys suck
    That's the funniest post I've seen in a while. Thank you

fatboyrv
    fatboyrv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Rockets -6 vs the nets easy win nets lost there last 5 rockets are hot easy win today dropped a 1k on it.. If your not so confidence rockets ML will work to but if you wanna make money rockets -6

fatboyrv
    fatboyrv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Winner winner hope you jumped on it

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by fatboyrv View Post
    Winner winner hope you jumped on it
    Three years on SBR and this is your 6th post? Damn...talk about taking your time between posts

chromebook1

Told you girls . Too easy

Quote Originally Posted by chromebook1 View Post

brokenlegs

FCUK been offline/depressed/hiding and missed those pics boys.

Thought no one would respond.

Down to 1.5k Need to turn it into 4k by the weekend.

Still need two pics to add up to cumulative decimal odds of 2.66 will get me where i need to be.

Listening to tips now. Have to be good ones because going all in.

Help me out boys.

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

I'm coming out of retirement to try and help a brother out. If it were me and I needed it by the weekend I would create an open parlay if possible and bank on the oilers losing tomorrow and Thursday. They are on a 12 game road losing streak and play the Blues and then Lightning on the road. I'd parlay Blues and Golden State tomorrow. Then unload on Lightning -1 Thursday and pray. Good luck.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

How many wrong picks can be in one thread???

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

You're a joke.. you're broke and you will never post a bet ticket in this thread..

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

did he win?

CarterTown
    CarterTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    By accepting the advice of any dumbass on here you are bound to lose your 2k faster than you can realize it. If you need money so badly you can go to the bank and ask for a low interest loan. IMO that's a lot better than following some degenerate on here and losing everything. It's happened several times here before.
    I f****** love this guy.

ringemup

No worry you missed the Buckeye train but turning that into 4K is not hard at all.

brokenlegs

It is official: my balls have turned into ovaries and I cannot pull the pin

brokenlegs

Looks like San Antonio ML to beat charlotte into Cavs to be Lakers ML are the plays.

An guesstimates on San Antonio ML odds n Cavs MML odds?

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

china/uzbekistan over 1.5 -153 in an hour to win 500. then play a 2 teamer with the profits in nhl tomorrow to your goal.

SteveKerrsJunk

Should've pounded the Blues today. Edmonton has lost 13 straight on the road now. Pound the lightning on thursday as previously adviced. San Antonio is a decent play but they are not playing that great right now, not sure on lines, maybe Spurs favored by -7/8? Cavs should be favored by at least -5 i'd guess, maybe more. -300ish on Spurs maybe -260 on Cavs, but I really have no clue. Good luck sir.

SteveKerrsJunk

A much better play is the Bucks over the Knicks, Knicks have lost 15 straight, keep on riding those long losing streaks until they get snapped.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Atlanta Hawks -6.5 tomorrow. Hit it now before the line moves up to -8 by game time. This will CASH. Hawks rested 3 out of their 5 starters the night before because they knew they had a back to back. They are fresh and ready. Celtics are in complete disarray and just trying to put together a team for the future. Hawks are blowing out teams. Hawks will win by double digits, easily. Hit this tomorrow, put down 1k and make it easier on yourself to finish off the rest. Hawks cover, and you make money. Put down all 2k if you want.

If you don't take this advice, I officially think you are trolling and are not actually looking for any plays, and I hope no one else continues to respond to this thread.

brokenlegs

No, definitely not trolling gregmav1. Just a bit gun shy at the moment. Will consider Atlanta ML but do not want to risk a bad beat on the line. Cannot afford to lose so must be completely confident.

You were right SKJ. Just do not follow hockey so was a bit hesitant to bet on something where I do not know the players well. Bit like if you were betting on cricket.

-300= 1.33 , -260= 1.38??Hopefully get a bit better than that.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

transfer your entire bankroll to bitcoin and bet it all on denver nuggets tomorrow. after that hits, sit back and forget about it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

what is the point of this thread? so what happens if you lose this money? are you gonna lose a leg?

never gamble with money you can't lose. even if you get to $4k you won't be satisfied and you'll end up losing it all.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

12pm tennis Maria Elena Camerin.
    then Providence over St. John's tonight.

brokenlegs

San Antonio ML down. Two more to go.

Any thoughts on Lakers / Cats? GB over under TT?

Any other good things?

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Guinser View Post
    china/uzbekistan over 1.5 -153 in an hour to win 500. then play a 2 teamer with the profits in nhl tomorrow to your goal.
    What sport is this?

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    What sport is this?
    The sport of making up threads getting called out and never addressing it again.

Sound vaguely familiar u fukkin clown ?

First 123 Last