QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I'm currently playing hard to get... Shhhhh

Quanger knows I'm gay right?
    LOL.....

On a serious note, Friday, Can anyone go three-way on a hotel room that is going? SBR can I trade some points in for further room discount on friday? Need info to book flight!

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    LOL.....

On a serious note, Friday, Can anyone go three-way on a hotel room that is going? SBR can I trade some points in for further room discount on friday? Need info to book flight!
    Quang,

This is not possible.

We have corresponded with you numerous times since your initial registration and subsequent removal after six attempts to receive your flight details. You last indicated that by this past weekend you would be submitting flight details, but that you were still waiting to receive a passport which you had not in fact ordered until 2.5 weeks before the date of the event.

The rooms hold a (considerable) value to SBR, and it doesn't sound like you're going to be able to register in time.

There's always next year bud.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I received PM with reservation code & asking for shirt size. I assume we need to present this code at check in. I don't have PM access to respond to shirt size. Large is fine unless shirt is 100% cotton, then XL is better. Thanks.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    There will be cocktail waitresses providing free drinks throughout the poker tournament.
    I've been in a poker room once or twice.

SBR Forum

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    I've been in a poker room once or twice.
    Then you'd know you often have to wait for one to walk around or to receive your drink until your hair turns gray (assuming it isn't already). We will have dedicated cocktail waitresses attending the poker tourney, although playing impaired might not be -EV.

reigle9

Then you'd know you often have to wait for one to walk around or to receive your drink until your hair turns gray (assuming it isn't already). We will have dedicated cocktail waitresses attending the poker tourney, although playing impaired might not be -EV.
    My booze ordering timing is somewhat of an art to me. And that's awesome, I didn't know we were getting our own. I have to drink to deal with the poker players haha.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quang,

This is not possible.

We have corresponded with you numerous times since your initial registration and subsequent removal after six attempts to receive your flight details. You last indicated that by this past weekend you would be submitting flight details, but that you were still waiting to receive a passport which you had not in fact ordered until 2.5 weeks before the date of the event.

The rooms hold a (considerable) value to SBR, and it doesn't sound like you're going to be able to register in time.

There's always next year bud.
    Sbr, I need to vertify something before i book my ticket.... I will probably cash out for the third day.

QUick question, IF its inclusive is food included or do you have pay for your own food at the resort?

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Quangaaaayyyy!!!

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Sbr, I need to vertify something before i book my ticket.... I will probably cash out for the third day.

QUick question, IF its inclusive is food included or do you have pay for your own food at the resort?
    I don't think you get it

Sbr took you off the list

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

how many posters are going to be participating

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I don't think you get it

Just sent sbr a private pm. I totally understand where they are coming from though with my past bash last minute drop. I am intending 100 percent to go but I just want to make sure everything okay financially and be responsible. So back to my question, is inclusive mean that the food there is free? Or do I have to have money for my own food too? Because that would be a relief.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I don't think you get it

I can't believe you actually had the gall to tell someone else that

The whole fukking internet been saying that to you for 8 years now

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

We need more quang. Its all inclusive. Includes all the booze and food your heart desires.

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

After doing a little research online, I noticed all that we need is a passport with 90+ days left until expiration and to purchase some $10 Dominican Republic **** once we get there. Correct?

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

As in the temporary pass for the island, not the piece of plastic. LOL! Sensors...

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Wish I was going... hope everyone has a blast!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYBLACK View Post
    After doing a little research online, I noticed all that we need is a passport with 90+ days left until expiration and to purchase some $10 Dominican Republic **** once we get there. Correct?
    Yeah there's a thing that you buy once you get to the DR airport for like $10 or $20 that allows you stay in the country. Their equivalent of a tourist v---------isa. Same thing like when you show up to Thailand or whatever and you get off the plane and some dude speaking very little English tells you at customs you pay $10 or you don't come in. It's not a scam... it's just a slightly odd way of doing it.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    It's not a scam... it's just a slightly odd way of doing it.
    This post possibly saved me jail time.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

How do we make sure all of our action goes on SBR_John's sheet? Will we get player cards to use?

Want to make sure Walker gets credit for everything.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

What about this 90+ day thing... anyone know? I think i'm expiring in March... I guess I just assumed expiring was the deadline for expiring... WTF.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    What about this 90+ day thing... anyone know? I think i'm expiring in March... I guess I just assumed expiring was the deadline for expiring... WTF.

Look at the bright side...

You'll get into DR no problem, it's just getting into the ol U S of A that will be sticky..

Boner_18
    Update your status

I'm good. It's expiring march 2016. It's the DR that's the problem. Something to do with a 90 day **** regulation, some countries it's 6mo! Nothing a crisp US 20 can't fix i'm sure.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Not sure about passport, but it's a 10 US dollar tourist fee they hit you up for before you get to customs.
    Cash only.

sandos139
    The Miami Connection
    sandos139's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dfish View Post
    Not sure about passport, but it's a 10 US dollar tourist fee they hit you up for before you get to customs.
    Cash only.
    Only 10$... when I went to Santiago, DR couple years ago it was 20-25$ and yea cash only

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Sbr, Could you please respond to my pm. I have already dished out $230 to expedite my passport last week. I can show proof.... My flight ticket, im just awaiting my credits.... then it's booked....

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quanger.. Don't take NO for an answer!!

blittydeuce

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Quanger.. Don't take NO for an answer!!
    This.

Quang, what do you mean by credits?

Boner_18
    Update your status

Will this promotion be active that weekend?

blittydeuce

Can you provide a link bone bone?

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by blittydeuce View Post
    This.

Quang, what do you mean by credits?
    I just want a confirmation from sbr if 1) I am still able to go or not. 2) it a firm no, and that's the answer.
    But I see some people are now just signing up to be a pro... so, why penalize me....
    I mean I already shelled out $230 for a fing passport, it will be shady if I can't go. ( not saying it sbr fault, it just sucks).

Flight credit is when people miss their flight or some technical difficulty occurs, and they have flight credits which can be used toward a fuure flight.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

I just need until thursday.... But I will not book anything unless sbr gives me a firm answer. I cant be out another 500 for the flight, already paid $230 for my passport.

blittydeuce

Ah, gotcha. So you receive some credits from a different flight on Thursday?

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by blittydeuce View Post
    Ah, gotcha. So you receive some credits from a different flight on Thursday?
    Yes, or wednesday. but thursday to be safe. it coming in the mail.

SBR Forum

Sbr, Could you please respond to my pm. I have already dished out $230 to expedite my passport last week. I can show proof.... My flight ticket, im just awaiting my credits.... then it's booked....
    Hi Quang,

You are asking the same question different ways. As you have no showed previous bashes, and as of now are still waiting for a passport to arrive, it is not a certainty that you can make the trip even though we appreciate that you intend to.

Once you receive your passport, we can take a look. But until you've got the passport, we cannot commit to a room in your name. And I would advise you not to book international travel when it is unknown if you will be in possession of a passport.

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Hi Quang,

You are asking the same question different ways. As you have no showed previous bashes, and as of now are still waiting for a passport to arrive, it is not a certainty that you can make the trip even though we appreciate that you intend to.

Once you receive your passport, we can take a look. But until you've got the passport, we cannot commit to a room in your name. And I would advise you not to book international travel when it is unknown if you will be in possession of a passport.
    Lol you do have to give him an A for effort.

First 12345 ... Last