Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Not good

End of 2nd

0-2

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Sammy best time to bet KHL OVERS is the beginning of the season. they hit like crazy.

wouldn't be worried about 2-0 score at end of 2nd period. sometimes you'll see 4+ goals in the third in KHL>

wagerjunkie

Poland Hockey is gold mine for OVERS too but lines rarely get posted.

Sam Odom

Good Info , WJ

wagerjunkie

another thing about KHL if you are on the the OVER...as crazy as this sounds...you almost don't want power plays. They are absolutely clueless on getting the puck in the offensive zone and setting up an attack. Look at the box scores on flashscore and I swear most games you'll see at least 10 power plays and maybe 1 or 2 goals resulted from em.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    another thing about KHL if you are on the the OVER...as crazy as this sounds...you almost don't want power plays. They are absolutely clueless on getting the puck in the offensive zone and setting up an attack. Look at the box scores on flashscore and I swear most games you'll see at least 10 power plays and maybe 1 or 2 goals resulted from em.
    Keep in mind that for the most part they're playing on a much bigger rinks...smaller rinks are absolutely crucial for the high scoring Power Plays.
    KHL regulations allow teams to have NHL sized rink (60x26m) and I think only Slovan Bratislava rink and O2 arena in Prague are NHL sized.
    Smaller rink dictates less skilled players have the advantage of drowning skilled players with hacking and whacking forcing the game into a series of broken plays often seen in the NHL.

Sam Odom

2 Sharps in this thread...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

There’s an expression in the NHL ’jump to the net’which basically means that you just deliver the puck to the net and drive to the net for rebounds. In KHL, on the other hand, the larger rink means that the individual skill is more present. You have more time and space to keep the puck, especially in the attacking zone. That's why KHL's Power Play looks and feels completely different.

wagerjunkie

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Keep in mind that for the most part they're playing on a much bigger rinks...smaller rinks are absolutely crucial for the high scoring Power Plays.
    KHL regulations allow teams to have NHL sized rink (60x26m) and I think only Slovan Bratislava rink and O2 arena in Prague are NHL sized.
    Smaller rink dictates less skilled players have the advantage of drowning skilled players with hacking and whacking forcing the game into a series of broken plays often seen in the NHL.
    makes sense.