innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Vegas is underselling Broncos and Seahawks this weekend.

Here is where I cap the lines for each game ONLY giving 3 for home field.

I used 2 different formulas, one with more emphasis on recent play vs overall season play.

Patriots -4.5 to -5.5

Seahawks -13.5 to -15

Packers -2.5 to -3

Broncos -10 to -12.5

Patriots are my least likely team to lose this weekend considering the books inflation and the fact that of all 4 teams the have the lowest home field advantage on paper. I would never underestimate bill belichick's mastermind and ability to prepare his team given extra time. To me it's bet NE to move on or nothing.

Seattle hasn't really performed as they did last year. The Cards and Rams (first half) have shown that facing a stiff defense at home they can struggle. While I wouldn't call Panthers defense elite. I will say they are having a good upswing at the right time and it will all boil down to Cam. If he keeps missing wide open targets like the AZ game then they are done. If cam can settle in and make a few plays I think the Carolina defense can stonewall the Seahawks ground and pound game. I see value in Seahawks and think the moneyline is worth a shot.

GB vs Dallas. Did you know that both Denver and GB at home have averaged a 13 point home field advantage this year. That's tops in the league. My beef is the lack of competition GB has faced at home. Besides NE they haven't faced anyone else inside the top 10 at home. Same case can be mad for Dallas on the road, 1 top 10 on the road. I like the balance in cowboys offense and the pop they have 66 TD's between the big 3. GB boat races teams at home and if Cowboys don't effectively run the ball control the clock and win the 3rd down battles, their defense will get exploited and run out of gas. This should make for the best game of the weekend. I am going to side with Dallas here even though the ML is too rewarding.

Denver. To say that Denver limped down the stretch is an understatement. When it gets cold manning just isn't manning. While I am impressed they effectively ran the ball and their defense played to that style of winning, I can't say the jury is out yet, if manning can win a outdoor cold playoff game. Colts are a really good home team with a subpar defense. They are 0-3 on the road vs top 10 teams. The one thing I will say is Luck is fantastic in pressure situations and with a healthy set of targets he is going to be gritty until the end. I absolutely love the way he performs in these kind if games. With him at the helm his team is never out if it. I do not see any value in siding with Denver here. I would make Manning prove otherwise, that he can win these type of games, before you lay a cent on him. My only play here is Colts ML. I think the under inflation speaks for itself.

Thats it men

Panthers ML
    Cowboys ML
    Colts ML

looking to hit a pair

GL
    Last edited by innovation; 01-06-15 at 03:50 PM.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Cool story bro.

Mister X
    Mister X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

Sharp

Dallas ML may be my only play this weekend

I don't trust Manning in the cold (like almost everyone) but the Colts don't impress me at all

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

donate the carolina bet to charity instead

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Innovation it's why you're not making lines in Las Vegas

Stay on the sidelines guy and drive that 1984 Dodge

I do like the analysis though so good job out of you

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Innovation it's why you're not making lines in Las Vegas

Stay on the sidelines guy and drive that 1984 Dodge

I do like the analysis though so good job out of you

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

I like it. Good luck

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    Here is where I cap the lines for each game ONLY giving 3 for home field.

I used 2 different formulas, one with more emphasis on recent play vs overall season play.

Patriots -4.5 to -5.5

Seahawks -13.5 to -15

Packers -2.5 to -3

Broncos -10 to -12.5

Patriots are my least likely team to lose this weekend considering the books inflation and the fact that of all 4 teams the have the lowest home field advantage on paper. I would never underestimate bill belichick's mastermind and ability to prepare his team given extra time. To me it's bet NE to move on or nothing.

Seattle hasn't really performed as they did last year. The Cards and Rams (first half) have shown that facing a stiff defense at home they can struggle. While I wouldn't call Panthers defense elite. I will say they are having a good upswing at the right time and it will all boil down to Cam. If he keeps missing wide open targets like the AZ game then they are done. If cam can settle in and make a few plays I think the Carolina defense can stonewall the Seahawks ground and pound game. I see value in Seahawks and think the moneyline is worth a shot.

GB vs Dallas. Did you know that both Denver and GB at home have averaged a 13 point home field advantage this year. That's tops in the league. My beef is the lack of competition GB has faced at home. Besides NE they haven't faced anyone else inside the top 10 at home. Same case can be mad for Dallas on the road, 1 top 10 on the road. I like the balance in cowboys offense and the pop they have 66 TD's between the big 3. GB boat races teams at home and if Cowboys don't effectively run the ball control the clock and win the 3rd down battles, their defense will get exploited and run out of gas. This should make for the best game of the weekend. I am going to side with Dallas here even though the ML is too rewarding.

Denver. To say that Denver limped down the stretch is an understatement. When it gets cold manning just isn't manning. While I am impressed they effectively ran the ball and their defense played to that style of winning, I can't say the jury is out yet, if manning can win a outdoor cold playoff game. Colts are a really good home team with a subpar defense. They are 0-3 on the road vs top 10 teams. The one thing I will say is Luck is fantastic in pressure situations and with a healthy set of targets he is going to be gritty until the end. I absolutely love the way he performs in these kind if games. With him at the helm his team is never out if it. I do not see any value in siding with Denver here. I would make Manning prove otherwise, that he can win these type of games, before you lay a cent on him. My only play here is Colts ML. I think the under inflation speaks for itself.

Thats it men

Panthers ML
    Cowboys ML
    Colts ML

looking to hit a pair

GL
    so you see value in the Seahawks ML yet you are taking Panthers ML?

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

frostno......I know you're nervous

misterx, badLucker......thanx men & good luck

Mcdonae, that's why they play the game, just in case the unthinkable happens

JJ......u have me all wrong, it's a 1979 Pinto with green shag carpet,

Im a believer in history repeating itself and feel the % of 2 or more dogs winning is in my favor.