140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ohio st +6.5

70 50.00%
  • Oregon -6.5

70 50.00%
    Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Oregon WR Darren Carrington Failed a drug test and will not play. Also Devon Allen another WR is expected to miss the game as well. Could be an issue for the Ducks.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Could be?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Oregon WR Darren Carrington Failed a drug test and will not play. Also Devon Allen another WR is expected to miss the game as well. Could be an issue for the Ducks.
    line didnt move much after the news

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

no way bruh.

Urban Meyer said he is leaving the punter in Columbus. We will not punt once.

Take that prop if you can get it

"Ohio State not to punt once"

Cardale Jones is the TROOF
    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Okay. Don't say I didn't warn you.

This should be interesting........what happens when these two bet the opposite side. World's colliding? A tie?

GL to both of you, may the best man win.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quack Attack will 'dot the eye' for the Bucks next week

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Nick Saban: “I don’t think you have to get a trophy to be a winner.”

use some of that Roll Tide® to clean your shit stained undies

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Oregon

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

JJ im putting 1.50 on every one of them!!!

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Quote Originally Posted by stax View Post
    buckeye banshees have no shame. They gladly go down with the ship talking shit the whole way down
    avantage=urban meyer thats all folks.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

I think this game will come down to one thing......

If Meyer can figure out a gameplan to stop Oregon, then OSU will win the game.....if they can control them, and limit them to 28 points or so, they will have a shot to win or cover, and if Oregon moves the ball easily, then Oregon will win and cover easily.

I ask myself this....has Meyer figured out an O like this before? I think they have some of the tools that are required, but I just don't think they hold them to less than 35 points.....I have the over 74, but the closer we get to game time, the more I wonder about that.

For once I may just sit back and enjoy a game.....this matchup is giving me headaches and if it wasn't a championship game I know I would just pass. Good luck guys, half of you will be right.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

28 points? Are you kidding me? Obviously if OSU limit the Ducks to 28, they'll win. Both defenses will have their hands full.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    28 points? Are you kidding me? Obviously if OSU limit the Ducks to 28, they'll win. Both defenses will have their hands full.
    So, you have a hard time understanding English? My point is, that to have a chance to win the game SU, OSU will have to hold Oregon to 28 IMO.

Get a life.

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    People really think Ohio State has a chance here haha.

The thing about this game that everyone fails to recognize is that Ohio State won't be able to score on the Oregon D.
    I'm not saying that you lose every time, but one thing I noticed is that when you take a side, the odds against are in my favor. Makes me happy you like Oregon, as that almost guarantees a Bucks win.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Oregon avg plays a game 77.4
    Ohio State avg plays a game 74.4

Where is the big edge in tempo everyone is seeing?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash, and BChrisB

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    Oregon avg plays a game 77.4
    Ohio State avg plays a game 74.4

Where is the big edge in tempo everyone is seeing?
    There isn't one. Just take the points and laugh at every one here who took Oregon after the game. Oregon has nothing on Ohio State, not even a better offense.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Oregon

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

2 WRs, and now a RB? It's official... Oregon kids don't give a fukk about this game. Ohio State kids are better coached. They will go out there like they want it.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    2 WRs, and now a RB? It's official... Oregon kids don't give a fukk about this game. Ohio State kids are better coached. They will go out there like they want it.
    Yes, that's true.

Why would anyone from Oregon care about a National Title?

Hole shit, people are stupid.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    So, you have a hard time understanding English? My point is, that to have a chance to win the game SU, OSU will have to hold Oregon to 28 IMO.

Get a life.
    Apparently, you're the one who struggles with English. You said Ohio State might win or cover if they hold Oregon to 28 points. Ok, thanks for painstaking research, Captain Obvious. I'm saying that if Ohio State holds Oregon to 28 points, it's an outright Buckeye win at least 90% of the time. That goes without saying. Realistically, both teams should surpass 30 easy.

Now go put a band-aid on your fragile little ego.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

What's the chances of this line being bet back up to 6.5?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Apparently, you're the one who struggles with English. You said Ohio State might win or cover if they hold Oregon to 28 points. Ok, thanks for painstaking research, Captain Obvious. I'm saying that if Ohio State holds Oregon to 28 points, it's an outright Buckeye win at least 90% of the time. That goes without saying. Realistically, both teams should surpass 30 easy.

Now go put a band-aid on your fragile little ego.
    And I said, to win they will need to hold them to 28. What about that don't you understand, Captain Can't-Read-For-Shit?

Quick arguing semantics, and trying to prove that you are smarter than a donkey.....it is quite clear that you are not. This is called AN OPINION.

Oh, and best of luck today, tard.

Eddy Munny

And I said, to win they will need to hold them to 28. What about that don't you understand, Captain Can't-Read-For-Shit?

Quick arguing semantics, and trying to prove that you are smarter than a donkey.....it is quite clear that you are not. This is called AN OPINION.

Oh, and best of luck today, tard.
    Nobody's arguing semantics you pseudo-intellectual-try-hard-nerd. We both stated opinions from the outset, but you somehow got your bulge-less briefs in a bunch when I stated mine.

You said if OSU holds Oregon to 28 points, they may win or cover. I basically replied "duh." I guess that was all too much for your precious, puffed up ego, and now you've unfastened the top button on your polo shirt and you're ready to come at me full throttle.

Where exactly did our wires cross? I'm saying if Ohio State holds the Ducks to 28, they win without breaking a sweat. Apparently you think the Buckeyes will post in the 24-31 point range. I'm saying that's laughable. The Buckeyes can score 45 points in this game if they need to, maybe more.

Look what they did to top ten defenses in Michigan St, Wisconsin, and Alabama. Oregon is not a top ten defense. To say that the Buckeyes' offense can only muster enough points to win if Oregon is held to 28 is a joke. The Buckeyes are every bit as capable of winning a shootout as the Ducks. Comprende?

Let me guess, you want the last word. Go for it.

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    What's the chances of this line being bet back up to 6.5?
    None, especially with the suspensions.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Well the rb has like 4 carries all year, so more like suspension

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

voted OSU in the poll but have them +7 not +6.5
    and ML

donkbetter
    donkbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldysnuts44 View Post
    OSU ML,Bucks roll in this one.

Oregon only gets 20hrs to prepare,that's including the 3hrs for game,because they just started new semester.

Ohio State can prepare all they want because they're on winter break.Urban will have them plenty ready.No way can Oregon contain Zeke Elliott,and Jones will be prepared as well.He will run all over their defense.Ball control,keep Oregon offense off the field.

Goin Big On ML,
    Fieldy
    kidding right? school matters here? they have other people do their work most of the time. these guys dont do legit school work.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post

Looks like Most are on Oregon...
    Looks like RLM to me. Do people understand how average Florida St. was this year? They dodged so many bullets against so many poor teams. OSU, meanwhile has been a buzz saw. Gimme the points!!

IamAmonkey
    IamAmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

its all about momentum. Osu rolling hard. Meyer definitely the better coach. Oregon beats a lackluster FSU. I think osu can keep the pace.(hope im just not over compensating for my Spartan loss, hate the ducks)

luvtogamble
    luvtogamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5459

oregon kills them; speed kills

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

All of you clowns will be buried.

Oregon wins and covers.

Easy money.

As for Eddie Funky Munky, stay in your lane pal.....you aren't anything more than a whining little girl that always needs your way. Guess what, people have different opinions...this isn't your Grade 4 class where everyone gets a prize anymore.

BOL on the game though.....love to see your ticket.

Cheers

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I believe Oregon has the better talent.

I believe Ohio State has the better coaching staff.

In Urban I trust. Guy has amazing game plans. He'll do his best to try and stop Oregon's offensive attack. He's been there before... he's just a better BIG GAME coach. As much as I hate the SOB... the guy can coach. I don't believe Oregon's talent can out match Ohio State's coaching. I know it sounds weird... but I think that's why the line is dropping. Oddsmakers are reading it the same way. Not because people are hammering Ohio State... it's because of Urban's game plan.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Two of Oregon's top receivers and a TE out, not a good look for duck backers

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    The fact that Carrington is suspended does not bother me as much as the fact that Oregon HC Helfrich seems to have litte if any control of his team. How stupid can you be to get busted on a drug test the week of the game? Last year there were concerns voiced by Oregon Alums that Helfrich could not control this team. Urban Meyer is obviously a very superior HC compared to Helfrich. Oregon may have the better talent, but Urban may be the difference. I am glad that I hedged and cannot lose. 6 1/2 is tough.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Bovada has Ohio @ +7

Eddy Munny

All of you clowns will be buried.

Oregon wins and covers.

Easy money.

As for Eddie Funky Munky, stay in your lane pal.....you aren't anything more than a whining little girl that always needs your way. Guess what, people have different opinions...this isn't your Grade 4 class where everyone gets a prize anymore.

BOL on the game though.....love to see your ticket.

Cheers
    So are you SBR's traffic cop then? Which one is my lane, just so I know?

Of course people have different opinions, that was never the issue. You were the first one to get snarky so quit trying to flip it.

I like the Buckeyes but it's hardly lock. All I said was that if Oregon only scores 28, Ohio State would win, it's not much of a debate. You made it sound like if Oregon scores 28, then it's 50/50 as to who wins. That's where we differ. Ohio State is a lock to cover and 90/10 bet to win in that scenario.

First 1234 Last