TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Did Bron really Say this to Wade

if things don't get better in cleveland he is going to reunite with Wade and gang in Miami.

this is an unreal statement by bron at christmas game vs. heat.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Where did you read/see that?

TwoWays

it happened at end of cavs vs. heat game. bron had his jersey over mouth talking with wade and mic caught what he said

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

they played with the audio and it sounded like he said something about if things don't get better in cleveland they will go on and do bigger and better things.

I'm going to love it when he leaves.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

That isnt what he said, but it could be interpreted like that

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Lebron is a dead man if he does that to Cleveland again.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

What did he say?

cane
    cane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3110

At the end of the game, when Lebron and Wade were talking, Lebron pulled his jersey over his mouth so no one could read his lips, but the microphones picked up Lebron saying "If we aren't better this year, we're gonna reunite again and do some bigger and better things, alright? You already know." That's exactly what he said to Wade, when asked about it, Lebron said he wasn't talking about basketball, but off the court stuff. Whether you believe his answer or not, that is what he said. It's all over the internet, google it and you can see the clip and hear him say it. He realizes he made a big mistake leaving Miami, I don't think he'll leave Cleveland again and become hated like he was the first time, but he did say those things to Wade, that's a fact

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

LeBron is a decent dude but total drama queen.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot, and GUMMO77

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by cane View Post
    At the end of the game, when Lebron and Wade were talking, Lebron pulled his jersey over his mouth so no one could read his lips, but the microphones picked up Lebron saying "If we aren't better this year, we're gonna reunite again and do some bigger and better things, alright? You already know." That's exactly what he said to Wade, when asked about it, Lebron said he wasn't talking about basketball, but off the court stuff. Whether you believe his answer or not, that is what he said. It's all over the internet, google it and you can see the clip and hear him say it. He realizes he made a big mistake leaving Miami, I don't think he'll leave Cleveland again and become hated like he was the first time, but he did say those things to Wade, that's a fact
    Maybe he could be referencing trying to buy an NBA team or something business wise between the two.

They have a hell of a lot of money they could pull something like that off!

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

going back to miami would render as many title rings as bron will win in clev... 0

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Does Kevin Love play any D?

cane

Quote Originally Posted by GIVEMETHEMONEY View Post
    Maybe he could be referencing trying to buy an NBA team or something business wise between the two.

They have a hell of a lot of money they could pull something like that off!
    If he was thinking about buying a team, he wouldn't be doing it until a long time from now, after he's retired, no one knows what he meant except the two of them

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

King James just loves to stir the pot and be anywhere the limelight is. Yes, he's good... but very outspoken. Even when he made that post about Stuart Scott on his page.... it didn't sound genuine to me. Sounded like the guy just wanted to be the first to be heard.

The guy honestly doesn't give a sh#$ about anything except for himself and his well being.

Even if he return to Miami.... I question Wade's health... how long can he go??? Isn't he around Kobe's age? Don't think he'll ever be the same again either. Even Wade knows he doesn't have that much time left.

cane

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    going back to miami would render as many title rings as bron will win in clev... 0
    Maybe, maybe not, but the chances of him winning in Miami are better than his chances in Cleveland, people thought Wade was done and Bosh sucks, and they're both having solid seasons this year. Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Deng would absolutely be a team that could win the East, they would certainly have a better chance than his cast in Cleveland right now

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    LeBron is a decent dude but total drama queen.
    This. He cares more about his image and marketing than winning. Always has. Obviously a very insecure guy.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Does Kevin Love play any D?
    Nope. Never has. Neither does Kyrie. Not sure why anyone ever thought otherwise.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Why don't you google it and post it here for us to see & hear. LOL. Like anybody cares.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    King James just loves to stir the pot and be anywhere the limelight is. Yes, he's good... but very outspoken. Even when he made that post about Stuart Scott on his page.... it didn't sound genuine to me. Sounded like the guy just wanted to be the first to be heard.

The guy honestly doesn't give a sh#$ about anything except for himself and his well being.

Even if he return to Miami.... I question Wade's health... how long can he go??? Isn't he around Kobe's age? Don't think he'll ever be the same again either. Even Wade knows he doesn't have that much time left.
    Another great post. The next sincere and honest thing LeBron says will be the first.

cane

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Wade is currently 8th in the league in scoring, and he's shooting 51% from the field which leads all shooting guards, he's far from done

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    This. He cares more about his image and marketing than winning. Always has. Obviously a very insecure guy.
    He would fit in right here on SBR, maybe he could give us some in-depth analysis. LOL.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Wade is currently 8th in the league in scoring, and he's shooting 51% from the field which leads all shooting guards, he's far from done
    Until his knees give out half way through the season.

cane

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Why don't you google it and post it here for us to see & hear. LOL. Like anybody cares.
    http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...better-things/

labones00
    Bo knows your sister
    labones00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3717

Maybe Lebron should make a "decision" to stop being soft and making excuses

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by labones00 View Post
    Maybe Lebron should make a "decision" to stop being soft and making excuses

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James is not going back to Miami
    It would destroy his image even more
    Wade is just about done and banged up
    NBA for young guys

cane

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    James is not going back to Miami
    It would destroy his image even more
    Wade is just about done and banged up
    NBA for young guys
    Wade is 8th in the league in scoring and has a higher FG% than any shooting guard in the league, doesn't sound like someone who's done to me

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    if things don't get better in cleveland he is going to reunite with Wade and gang in Miami.

this is an unreal statement by bron at christmas game vs. heat.
    why is it unreal?

did u ever play a team sport?

Sports are more enjoyable when you are on a winning team.

jjgold

Wade is 8th in the league in scoring and has a higher FG% than any shooting guard in the league, doesn't sound like someone who's done to me
    He can break down anyway guy

cane

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He can break down anyway guy
    Anyone can break down chief, look at Kyrie, he's still a kid and he's dealt with all kinds of injuries, now he's got a bad back, at least Wade played a long time before he started getting hurt, and so far this year he's been fine, we'll see how the rest of the year plays out

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

wade is playing great... add another year and bron comes back and wades #s would obviously plummet...not enough to go around... its been a while since one division was so dominant, but the best in the west are so much better than the east its scary... bron wouldnt help miami win a title ..imo anyways

cane

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    wade is playing great... add another year and bron comes back and wades #s would obviously plummet...not enough to go around... its been a while since one division was so dominant, but the best in the west are so much better than the east its scary... bron wouldnt help miami win a title ..imo anyways
    I agree with most of this, all I'm saying is if he was still in Miami he would have a better chance of winning than he does in Cleveland, that's all, more than likely the champion is coming out of the west anyway, but right now Cleveland looks like a mess, the pieces don't fit as well as they did in Miami, and Cleveland's coach is clueless, why they would go to Europe to find a head coach is beyond me. Instead of trying to find an established coach who knows the league, they bring in some stiff who's never coached a day in the NBA, didn't make sense to me at the time and doesn't make sense now, either way I can't see Lebron leaving Cleveland for a second time, he made his bed, now he has to lye in it

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree with most of this, all I'm saying is if he was still in Miami he would have a better chance of winning than he does in Cleveland, that's all, more than likely the champion is coming out of the west anyway, but right now Cleveland looks like a mess, the pieces don't fit as well as they did in Miami, and Cleveland's coach is clueless, why they would go to Europe to find a head coach is beyond me. Instead of trying to find an established coach who knows the league, they bring in some stiff who's never coached a day in the NBA, didn't make sense to me at the time and doesn't make sense now, either way I can't see Lebron leaving Cleveland for a second time, he made his bed, now he has to lye in it
    Perfectly put. I have said it many times, why this Euro Trash coach is here is beyond me.

jjgold

Bulls only team that have chance to win a title next 5 years in East and that is only 15%

James is done with titles

TwoWays

so bron "rehabbing" injury in miami now. just goes to prove cleveland is a miserable town, even bron born and raised can't wait to escape that place. AGAIN. Love is leaving. if they don't look like serious contenders come playoff time bron leaving too.

12 Last