Betpoints: 1896

My two team 7 point teaser:
    Ravens +14
    Seahawks -4

Good luck everyone!

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

This will be a low scoring grind em out kind of game. I like the UNDER.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusPaige View Post
    Seattle is going to have to create points with their defense to cover 11.5.

These teams have played twice in the last two seasons with a total of 41 points being scored. 12-7 and 13-9.

It's hard to cover 11.5 in a game where both coaches are going to be playing 3 yards and a cloud of dust offenses. It's not hard to envision a back door cover either when Seattle is up by 20-3 with 5 minutes left and goes into a prevent.

Also, Carolina may be the worst team left, but they're not the same team that was 3-8-1. They restructured the entire secondary and the offensive line, and Cam got healthier. They are a playoff caliber team the way they are currently playing.
    kam is hurt

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Lowest yards in history means lowest yards in history. I don't care if my grandma was the QB, the lowest number of yards in history, which encompasses over 500 games, does in fact mean something. Especially when it was following up giving up only 3 points to the Falcons, who did not have Lindley at QB. This D is on their game.
    What has seattles defense held opponents too lately? End of discussion

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Less than 6 pts a game

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

the thing no one realizes is that zona never threw the ball downfield. seattle will. that means chances for picks.

mcdonae101

Seattle is going to have to create points with their defense to cover 11.5.

These teams have played twice in the last two seasons with a total of 41 points being scored. 12-7 and 13-9.

It's hard to cover 11.5 in a game where both coaches are going to be playing 3 yards and a cloud of dust offenses. It's not hard to envision a back door cover either when Seattle is up by 20-3 with 5 minutes left and goes into a prevent.

Also, Carolina may be the worst team left, but they're not the same team that was 3-8-1. They restructured the entire secondary and the offensive line, and Cam got healthier. They are a playoff caliber team the way they are currently playing.
    Usually I would agree on the prevent defense part, but not with this team, they take it personal if they allow a td, they try to shut everyone out, that's the environment pete Carroll has made and why I think he's a damn good coach. Come back to this thread after Seattle covers and shuts Carolina down

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    What has seattles defense held opponents too lately? End of discussion
    Nobody is arguing that Seattle doesn't have a great defense. Their offense can't score on Carolina's defense either which makes it hard to cover 11.5. That's why the final score in the last two games between these teams was 12-7 and 13-9. Doesn't matter if they are giving up 6 points a game. That still means they need to score 18 to cover. They can't.

MarcusPaige

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Usually I would agree on the prevent defense part, but not with this team, they take it personal if they allow a td, they try to shut everyone out, that's the environment pete Carroll has made and why I think he's a damn good coach. Come back to this thread after Seattle covers and shuts Carolina down
    Pete Carroll is also too good of a coach to risk a loss in a playoff game when you can give the other team slants to the middle of the field and run out the clock. Maybe in the regular season he goes balls out to the end, not in the playoffs.

mcdonae101

Pete Carroll is also too good of a coach to risk a loss in a playoff game when you can give the other team slants to the middle of the field and run out the clock. Maybe in the regular season he goes balls out to the end, not in the playoffs.
    Like i said, come back please and admit ur wrong about the game when carolina and scam newton get their shit pushed in and ill come back on off chance carolina even shows up

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marcus stop being intelligent with your comments please. It's much easier to type and less energy if you just make one sentence statements like...."Panthers will give Seattle a game" or go full fledged flame war with "Panthers will drop a deuce all over Seattle face".

MarcusPaige

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Marcus stop being intelligent with your comments please. It's much easier to type and less energy if you just make one sentence statements like...."Panthers will give Seattle a game" or go full fledged flame war with "Panthers will drop a deuce all over Seattle face".
    The comments are not all that intelligent. It's just that most of the other ones around here are so incredibly stupid, they appear intelligent in comparison.

Ra77er

Oh wow you went fully automatic, blasting everyone....carry on the crusade then Marcus

MarcusPaige

Oh wow you went fully automatic, blasting everyone....carry on the crusade then Marcus
    Wasn't blasting you. Wasn't blasting everyone, just almost everyone.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Seems like a good game to watch and not bet, gotta be better games on the board.

Ra77er

+1 Marcus.

I highly doubt Panthers can win this game but that line is really bad. Carolina is not a public team so I'd have to think bookmakers would try to capture some Panther money early before the saturday seahawk frenzy begins. Assuming 4 point home advantage which is well deserved, I'd make them 8.5 favs here. Any team in the world that has a defense is ALWAYS in a football game. Who knows what happens but you can't joke around with anyone here because they get sensitive about "their" squad. Also trying to present valid points regardless of homer factor basically fly over head and are generally not even responded too if they are not a Players Talk popular pick.

Okay and now back to trolling the Seacawks!!

MarcusPaige

+1 Marcus.

I highly doubt Panthers can win this game but that line is really bad. Carolina is not a public team so I'd have to think bookmakers would try to capture some Panther money early before the saturday seahawk frenzy begins. Assuming 4 point home advantage which is well deserved, I'd make them 8.5 favs here. Any team in the world that has a defense is ALWAYS in a football game. Who knows what happens but you can't joke around with anyone here because they get sensitive about "their" squad. Also trying to present valid points regardless of homer factor basically fly over head and are generally not even responded too if they are not a Players Talk popular pick.

Okay and now back to trolling the Seacawks!!

Agree 100% I was thinking line would be about 8. I guess at 8 every square in the universe is on Seattle and the books don't balance out. Hell, at 11.5 every square in the universe is on Seattle. It's comforting.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    the thing no one realizes is that zona never threw the ball downfield. seattle will. that means chances for picks.
    RW throws picks? In 5 playoff games, zero picks. (I'm not gonna count the hail mary to Julio Jones as a real pick.)

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Carolina has the best chance of containing Russell from his big gains running the ball and extending drives. The best Linebackers for the job and healthy all around. I still think Seattle wins, but I'm not laying that many points in this spot ever.

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Spread should have been 7.5 to make it a tough call. This is a touchdown game.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Ravens +14
    Seahawks -4

Good luck everyone!
    Good luck dude, but ive been gambling 20 plus years, if i bet a teaser im teasing it down to 1 point!! not even 1 and a half but 1, how many times have i teased a 2 or 3 game teaser and my team wins by 1 point and i lose? just not worth it in my opinion, its happened to mee to many times, at least if u tease it to 1 and they win by 1 the whole teaser is a push, not trying to bust balls just been there done that

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    Good luck dude, but ive been gambling 20 plus years, if i bet a teaser im teasing it down to 1 point!! not even 1 and a half but 1, how many times have i teased a 2 or 3 game teaser and my team wins by 1 point and i lose? just not worth it in my opinion, its happened to mee to many times, at least if u tease it to 1 and they win by 1 the whole teaser is a push, not trying to bust balls just been there done that
    Of course.
    But based on the match ups between the Ravens and Patriots.
    The Ravens always keep it close at New England.
    I'll gladly take the +14 underdog teaser because Ravens are better than that and should be respected.

Panthers are the worst team in the playoffs with the worst regular season record.
    Teasing it down to -4, though I wanted to get -3 points as if the Panthers are equal match ups against the playoffs proven, Super Bowl proven winning Seahawks.

By the way, I did not make any teasers last weekend because there were no situational match ups.
    The only bet I made was a straight bet on the Colts -4 against the Bengals and it covered.

Ra77er

I am not a fan of teasers but this looks like a pretty good play in my opinion Shard. GL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Panthers getting a lot of love in this game.

Line already down to 11 at Westgate.

weather should mild calling for temperatures in the 40's and cloudy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The Key will be can Cam play turnover free football?

mcdonae101

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    The Key will be can Cam play turnover free football?
    and the answer to that is no

GunShard

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYSportsGuy210

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I'm a simple dumb-azz because the way I look at this game and the point spread is very simple. When I think (my opinion) that there is one team that is clearly better than the other in such a meaningful game, the 10.5 doesn't scare me. When I turn on the game all I'm hoping for is that by some miracle Seattle scores first and that it's a TD some time in the 1st qtr.

From then on I keep telling myself that all I need to do for the rest of the game is outscore the Panthers by 1 more point per qtr. If I didnt think that would happen , I wouldn't bet the chalk. Even if the Panthers score first it's not a killer but it would leave a bruise.The only possible cover is a backdoor in my opinion.

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Wilson is THE MAN..he even rides in the RIGHT car!!

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I tend to agree with teasing this one down. Looking at a Seattle, Denver, and Oregon in a 10 point tease.

GunShard

I am not a fan of teasers but this looks like a pretty good play in my opinion Shard. GL
    Thanks! Easy money.

GunShard

Ravens +14
    Seahawks -4

Good luck everyone!
    Teasers are profitable JJ gold.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    Look for a good halftime or live line on Seattle.
    Good live spots available today if you were patient.
    Last edited by italianbandit; 01-10-15 at 10:36 PM.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Russell Wilson is sooo underrated, he only does things that help you win. Where is that in the QB rating?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Harry your one of the best here

First 1234 Last