lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

colts +7-105 and ml +270

boys it does not get any easier than this. denver will have no answer for luck. its his time to move forward. manning is done. this is his last nfl playoff game. denver is just not a good team anymore. they are a reg season fantasy show.

10x on the spread and 6x on the ml .

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Might be my biggest play ever honestly.

MMA Fan
    MMA Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Why not the over? This should be a shootout, since neither team has an answer for the other.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's just random and all you're doing is guessing let's hope you guessed right
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NYSportsGuy210

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

No.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

As much as I think Manning is completely overrated and would love to see him lose, I don't think this is a good match-up. If this was Pittsburgh vs Denver, that would be a monster bet for me, but why do you guys like Indy over Denver? They don't have a good defense, they can't run the ball, and their wide receiver corp is much weaker than Denver's. I think Denver is better at every single position.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22146

Luck can go toe to toe with manning. They can beat Denver in a shootout

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Laker kid is like clockwork, anybody surprised by this. Then twizzle quickly comes in to agree with him, lol.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Lakerboy or twizzle post one ticket of this "huge" play

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Laker kid is like clockwork, anybody surprised by this. Then twizzle quickly comes in to agree with him, lol.

The only thing that is like "clockwork" is you being a Broncos homer.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Lakerboy or twizzle post one ticket of this "huge" play
    the only ticket that matters is the one you will lose on denver 9-1 to win the superbowl

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    the only ticket that matters is the one you will lose on denver 9-1 to win the superbowl
    Guy found one mildly valuable prop for a moment and is milking it for everything he can get. These guys are funny...

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Guy found one mildly valuable prop for a moment and is milking it for everything he can get. These guys are funny...
    exactly bud.

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

lmao lakerboy's lackey. grow a mind of your own lame f@ck

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

how good is Indy's pass rush? If it is above average, I like the play. I'm hoping for another DEN-NE matchup though. New England will bend them over again easily, would love to get -7 or something

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

lakerboy and twizzler all over a play. so christmas comes twice this year for me. denver it is. only ONE SHERIF pal.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Manning will school luck. Hes not big league yet lol

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Denver has the better run game and defense though. Even if Luck is by far better than Manning right now, he's the only advantage Indy has. At the same time, Denver's run game isn't great and I think the defense could fold

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    lakerboy and twizzler all over a play. so christmas comes twice this year for me. denver it is. only ONE SHERIF pal.

who shot the sheriff?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    Manning will school luck. Hes not big league yet lol
    manning cant school anyone anymore.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelady View Post
    lmao lakerboy's lackey. grow a mind of your own lame f@ck
    Dude, just post picks, why suck on the jock of those you hate? Lead by example, show us the way...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ilovelady

t-wizzle

Just wait until it turns to night and gets cold in this game. Watching Peyton try to throw the ball will be like comedy hour.

lakerboy

Just wait until it turns to night and gets cold in this game. Watching Peyton try to throw the ball will be like comedy hour.

funny thing is the weather is going to be decent in denver/ne /seattle and gb. fukking mother nature. what a bitch

slacker00

Peyton should be pretty safe at home. Low of 20, but a week away, we'll see. Big test well be @NE.

lakerboy

Peyton should be pretty safe at home. Low of 20, but a week away, we'll see. Big test well be @NE.

peyton is not going to play any more road playoff games. this is his last nfl playoff game. EVER

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

He may not, but they also got a solid run game and 2 weeks of rest. And at home.

Initial
    Initial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I wouldn't call this one easy. I could see the Colts cover, but Denver should not be underestimated, even with Mannings swinging performance. They haven't lost a single game at home during Regular season, and have won all games with a touchdown or more (except vs. Dolphins).
    Meanwhile the Colts haven't done anything miraculous on the road at all. Here are the teams they've beaten on the road:

Titans
    Browns
    Giants
    Texans
    Jaguars

Which is obviously not that good a bunch of teams, most of them lacking a working offence. Now here are they ones they lost to on the road, all with a touchdown or more:

Denver
    Steelers
    Dallas

Obviously some much better teams with working offences. I also believe Denver to be better both on defence and overall offence. The only question is Broncos O-line and Peyton's arm strength. All in all, very tough game for Colts to win at Mile High.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    peyton is not going to play any more road playoff games. this is his last nfl playoff game. EVER
    You're so confident yet Sunday night you'll be no where to be seen when your "air bet" is lost..

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Who the fukk is talking about a prop bet? Laker and his clone have been trashing peyton and the Broncos all yr.. I would love to tail them and their infinite wisdom, but just want to make sure I'm not tailing an air bet. There a problem with that?

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

and after denver smacks the colts it will be patriots -3 100x and -10 50x or ravens ml @ denver 50x and so on and so on

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Who the fukk is talking about a prop bet? Laker and his clone have been trashing peyton and the Broncos all yr.. I would love to tail them and their infinite wisdom, but just want to make sure I'm not tailing an air bet. There a problem with that?
    Just ignore them, I did for a long long time. Now I do some back and forth for amusement, but I know what they are.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    You're so confident yet Sunday night you'll be no where to be seen when your "air bet" is lost..
    Sunday night is nothing but sore losers, sore winners and fanboys. Anyone with a brain should forgo the post-mortem.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

after the Cowboys rig job you are willing to bet against "chicken parm you taste so good"?????

Peyton Manning is the face of Papa Johns Pizza and doesnt have that many more years left in the tank....

Do you honestly think there is any chance the Manning vs Brady AFC championship doesnt happen?

Andrew Luck sounds like he has marbles in his mouth and he has no charimsa. He is bad for tv ratings compared to Brady and Manning.

He is a decent QB the but the altitude will he a factor and the Colts defense aint facing the red headed step child at home this week.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

in the second half of the season there were 25 other NFL teams that had more pass attempts per game. The Broncos still averaged around 42 points per game in the span.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

only game next week that has a chance of the underdog winning straight up is the Cowboys vs Packers.

Patriots
    Seahawks
    Broncos

all 3 of those WILL ADVANCE.

12 Last