The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    ^lets hug it out d2d...I don't give a fukk about someone's opinion who doesn't vote in my state or county so we should be buds...you have your opinion and I have mine...yours doesn't matter, where I live, so let's at least agree that proper gun education is more bennificial than banning something one has no clue about...

Are there any AMERICAN citizens that have an opinion on this matter?(jj doesn't count bc his account is posting from a third world country)...

From what I can see, posters from the US can appreciate our rights more than foreigners do(not a shocker)...

I want to hear a Texan who is anti gun rights, time to argue with someone who's opinion can actually have an impact on my life...
    Born and raised in Oklahoma. At this point in my life, I tend to agree a bit more with D2D than yourself.

The fallacy to your "ban bats and tools and knives" argument is that all of those those items primary use is something other than killing. To ban everything that could be used to kill someone is an elementary argument, society would shut down. But to ban guns, although you won't agree, is much more reasonable. Guns are designed, manufactured and sold for one reason, to kill. That's it.

And that's why when a 2 year old shoots and kills his mom in Wal Mart, you get this reaction. This discussion.

Honestly, I wouldn't care if the US banned all firearms except hunting guns. But I'm not going to go out and lobby for it.

I would 100% vote to ban semi-automatic assault style rifles for civilians to own, like the AR-15. I don't believe owning those types of guns make us any safer but the exact opposite. They were designed for the theater of war and that is where they should stay.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dollars2Donuts

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

^ I respect your opinion even though you used typical gun grab libtard lingo, assault "style" etc... the tools knives comparison was a simplified example...I'm glad you live in OK...texans ain't givin up guns...I'm sure you know that

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Any chance Wal-Mart releases the footage?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

^ I respect your opinion even though you used typical gun grab libtard lingo, assault "style" etc... the tools knives comparison was a simplified example...I'm glad you live in OK...texans ain't givin up guns...I'm sure you know that
    And nobody said you should....quit overreacting to a normal discussion.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    An interesting question....because a child is involved there may be more legal ramifications....

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Of a baby gangster? No chance. Other babies will watch and copy

NrmlCurvSurfr

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    And nobody said you should....quit overreacting to a normal discussion.
    If you took gun rights as serious as gambling rights, you might understand...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Of a baby gangster? No chance. Other babies will watch and copy
    Smokey, this is your funniest post in 2015.

The Kraken

Well, Oklahomans aren't either. I doubt anyone in the south would. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard a friend or family member say "if they want my guns and bullets, they can come get em, one at a time" I'd have at least 3 or 4 extra bucks.

Fwiw, I own 3 guns. 9mm, shotgun and ruger 10/22. Go shooing quite a bit.

But like I said, at this point in my life, I wouldn't resist giving them up. I don't need them. I know hundreds of guys with their CCW, never known anyone that needed it. It's based solely on fear, like much of American culture.

And fwiw, most of your posts are typical rethuglican lingo. But I've grown accustomed to it over the years and still respect your right to have a different opinion than mine. You sound pretty reasonable and I don't have issues with you owning a gun.

But if I ever get the chance, I'll vote to have it taken away

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Smokey, this is your funniest post in 2015.

Thanks the giant i only have 362 days to top it

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Hey pal.....FYI....I love Kraken, he's one of my best SBR pals.

But he doesn't live in Oklahoma anymore. He's a full blown Seattle libtard. And trust me...ain't no libtard like a northwest libtard.

I have a brand new M4. Never even shot it yet.

And you know why I own it?? Cause I'm a goddam law abiding American citizen, and I simply wanted one. And that's my right.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken

I'm looking for real estate in Texas right now bitchz, gonna bring the entire pac NW with me.

Opie you'll be eating micro salads and and playing frisbee golf before you ever shoot that M4

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Opie what do you have a cap gun??

Love these clowns that think they are tough guys with heavy artillery like you're going to fight a war

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

For those asking about the safety, different states have different safety laws and requirements. CA has one of the strictest and I'm guessing Idaho maybe not so much. Did they ever say what kind of gun it was? They sell these little .22 two shot deals at the gun stores here so I'm wondering if it may have been something like that. Easy for a 2 yr old to grab and fire. Very sad. That chick was kind of hot.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Opie gets it...kraken, you thinking about buying land for frisbee golf?

The Kraken

Naw, we aren't moving to TX. My brother lives there so I get down there enough. Great state.

Really just poking fun at the pac NW libtard lifestyle

Bunch of overly skinny fukks running around up here eating shit my dogs wouldn't touch while sipping their fru-fry lattes

bt the wife's family is here and it is absolutely gorgeous

jjgold

It is easier to hit the lottery than face a home invasion or any other invasion where you need to putt a gun out'
    Most people with guns could not even defend themselves unless it was a shotgun

Most gun owners do not even know if there guns work because they do not shoot 6x a year which keeps your skills sharp

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It is easier to hit the lottery than face a home invasion or any other invasion where you need to putt a gun out'
    Most people with guns could not even defend themselves unless it was a shotgun

Most gun owners do not even know if there guns work because they do not shoot 6x a year which keeps your skills sharp
    Why don't you come to Texas and step foot on my land and I'll show you exactly how guns work, motherfukker.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dollars2Donuts, and matt711

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

the black guy who was killed in a dayton ohio walmart.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5008

Sad story

Going to put a few hundred rounds down range before the games.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

The forefathers of America didn't just give us the right to bear arms to protect ourselves from each other...they gave us that right to be able to defend ourselves from tyranny.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NrmlCurvSurfr

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Let's just say we outlaw ALL guns period...how many criminals are going to line up and hand over their guns? This isn't rocket science...you think people will stop smuggling and buying firearms? If you outlaw legal carry, you are only disarming the innocent law abiding citizens...who would be cool with that!? Btw I have been around guns on a daily basis for the better part of the last 30 years...never seen a shootout or anyone fire their weapon in self defense...do some research and you will find that in the US, the majority of mass shooting happen in "gun free zones", schools theaters etc, these are places where criminals know they won't be shot back...coincidence?...let's make the whole country gun free...genius...
    For a mass shooting what the shooter is looking for is lots of unsuspecting targets. Where else would expect them to go?

jjgold

If you own a gun please go to a range every two months

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    The forefathers of America didn't just give us the right to bear arms to protect ourselves from each other...they gave us that right to be able to defend ourselves from tyranny.
    Well how did that work for the South when they chose to defend from tyranny? The tyrants won. They both had guns. Point is the government is always going to have more guns to defeat any individuals who oppose it (the government).

jjgold

What are we protecting though??

Do you guys stand by your windows in the shooting position daily waiting for intruders??

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2432

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    this is why people should not have the right to carry concealed weapons.
    Accidents happen, tragic story......but doesnt have anything to do with a persons right to have a concealed weapon....

jjgold

Hopefully people learn from this story
    Guns are dangerous if not used correctly or stored correctly

NrmlCurvSurfr

Just got back from the farm! Hope everyone had a great deer season, I got mad venison backstrap farts going on right now. Now that this season is over I can go back to shooting the place up for fun...because I can

First ... 2345