edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Ducks going to have trouble with Bucks power run game! Take them points.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    oregon actually has the best defense of any of these 4 teams
    good point

The run has to come to an end for Ohio St

If not its the greatest feat of all times in college sports because of injuries at QB postion

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Oregon

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

OSU's win was very impressive. Oregon on the other hand hasn't proven anything, since FSU beat themselves. FSU was able to move the ball at will on Oregon's defence.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Oregon destroys

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Ducks going to have trouble with Bucks power run game! Take them points.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    anyone thats gonna throw away cash on the Oregon ML just quit betting forever... you are clueless and always will be. Theres isnt a team in the nation that will beat Ohio State over half the time on a neutral field
    lol sure thing homer. pretty sure lane kiffin isn't calling plays for oregon and they won't have lame duck corners tripping on themselves falling all over the field giving you free touchdowns. you acting all confident cracks me up.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    OSU's win was very impressive. Oregon on the other hand hasn't proven anything, since FSU beat themselves. FSU was able to move the ball at will on Oregon's defence.
    they were moving ball at will and settling for field goals, not a recipe for success.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Oregon wasn't impressive? Do you have shit for brains? Holy Jesus. You know when a team turns it over, usually the defense is the one that causes the turnovers, something Oregon's been doing all year. That's why their turnover ratio is a +21. Only a complete moron would fail to give them credit and instead just blame the team that turned it over. Oregon is one impressive football team, and offensively, they will give Ohio State's defense a whole heap of problems.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

I am a die hard Nole and dont believe this. True, the turnovers hurt, but Oregon by far was the better team yesterday. It is what it is

OTL

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Oregon wasn't impressive? Do you have shit for brains? Holy Jesus. You know when a team turns it over, usually the defense is the one that causes the turnovers, something Oregon's been doing all year. That's why their turnover ratio is a +21. Only a complete moron would fail to give them credit and instead just blame the team that turned it over. Oregon is one impressive football team, and offensively, they will give Ohio State's defense a whole heap of problems.
    Right... FSU settled for FG's because they took dumb penalties in the red zone that backed them up. Those 5 fumbles that Oregon recovered in the 2nd half had more to do with FSU not protecting the ball than anything Oregon was doing on defence. Apparently Jimbo Fisher felt the same way, since he benched FSU's freshman RB after his 2nd fumble. FSU's receivers were also getting open consistently but had several drops. One team executed well yesterday and the other didn't.

mcdonae101

Right... FSU settled for FG's because they took dumb penalties in the red zone that backed them up. Those 5 fumbles that Oregon recovered in the 2nd half had more to do with FSU not protecting the ball than anything Oregon was doing on defence. Apparently Jimbo Fisher felt the same way, since he benched FSU's freshman RB after his 2nd fumble. FSU's receivers were also getting open consistently but had several drops. One team executed well yesterday and the other didn't.
    explain fsu first 2 possessions, one of which gave them a fresh set of downs cuz of oregon penalty and they still had to take the fg

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am interested to see what it closes at for sure. Probably will sit at 7 but maybe we see a 7.5/6.5 and have to take OSU at the former and Oregon the latter. I still think Oregon is the national champs and the total would suggest favorably for Oregon. Should be fun to see what happens with that line if anything at all.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Buckeyes defense wont be able to handle the pace of oregon offense they will be huffing and puffing getting back to the line

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

OMG, OSU haters said this against Wisconsin, score 59-0, then you all said Bama was going to roll them, score 42-35 (keep in mind all with a 3rd string QB!!!) Only one other team has scored more than 40 pts on Bama all year (arch rival Auburn.)

I wouldn't be questioning taking the points, it's more like taking the dog moneyline. Ohio State SU!!! How can some of you not see this?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: STAX

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I like Oregon here, simply for the fact that their offense moves at a different pace and Mariota and Sims are not even in the same league.

OSU's win was impressive.....but I saw holes in their offense and 'Bama did not play well. Add to that 'Bama's poor play calling and Sims playing below expectation and I have a feeling we see a bit of a wake up call for OSU's D.

I also grabbed the over, early, at 74 with the thinking that it would go up. I was hoping to see it at 78 by gametime, but it hasn't moved so much. In other words, I won't be trying to middle this pig, unless the live line moves up, fast.

To STAX.....this is a game man. You are taking it personally. You have to understand the line is set so that half are on each side....as others have said, you need to step back, take a breath and quit being such a homer. You are better than that.

Good luck ether way guys.

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I like Oregon here, simply for the fact that their offense moves at a different pace and Mariota and Sims are not even in the same league.
    Simms had a way better line to protect him, Mariota did a lot more with way less protection.

This game is going to come down to time of possession which I think Meyer is going to control. The more I look at it, the Over might be a great hedge bet.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by BChrisB View Post
    Simms had a way better line to protect him, Mariota did a lot more with way less protection.

This game is going to come down to time of possession which I think Meyer is going to control. The more I look at it, the Over might be a great hedge bet.
    I agree.....if you like OSU, and want to hedge, the bet is the over.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4113

Yeah! Nothing says a team can move the ball at will louder than losing 59-20!

Wait, whuh..?!?!?

OTL

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Yeah! Nothing says a team can move the ball at will louder than losing 59-20!

Wait, whuh..?!?!?
    Why don't you watch the game.

malish
    malish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 398

Why don't you watch the game.
    Do you watch college football? Even the so-called "lock-down defenses" give up all kinds of yards. It's how the college game works. The key is bending, but not breaking. Forcing field goals and turnovers and shifting the momentum in KEY situations.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Oregon or pass for me, and that is no disrespect toward Ohio Sate. I just think Oregon team speed on both sides of the ball will be too much for Buckeyes to handle, and that is not to mention the hurry-up offense that makes Ducks seem even faster after already being legitimately faster. I respect Ohio State's power running game, but if Oregon scores as quickly as I expect, Buckeyes would not be able to keep pace with the run.

All of that being said, I still don't know if I will actually bet the game. I may just call it a year after my 8-1 in bowls bailed out my season, we shall see.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    What was impressive about the Oregon win?

They beat FSU. Big freakin deal. FSU was only in the final four bc of going undefeated.

Talent wise there were atleast 15 teams better.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BChrisB View Post
    OMG, OSU haters said this against Wisconsin, score 59-0, then you all said Bama was going to roll them, score 42-35 (keep in mind all with a 3rd string QB!!!) Only one other team has scored more than 40 pts on Bama all year (arch rival Auburn.)

I wouldn't be questioning taking the points, it's more like taking the dog moneyline. Ohio State SU!!! How can some of you not see this?
    exactly the only debate is whether to take the points or the ML.

i think i will hammer both. This Oregon team is soft.

Urban Meyer has put some fight into these boys.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Oregon or pass for me, and that is no disrespect toward Ohio Sate. I just think Oregon team speed on both sides of the ball will be too much for Buckeyes to handle, and that is not to mention the hurry-up offense that makes Ducks seem even faster after already being legitimately faster. I respect Ohio State's power running game, but if Oregon scores as quickly as I expect, Buckeyes would not be able to keep pace with the run.

All of that being said, I still don't know if I will actually bet the game. I may just call it a year after my 8-1 in bowls bailed out my season, we shall see.
    Call it a year LT. Ohio State in a route.

mcdonae101

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Call it a year LT. Ohio State in a route.

ohio state could win, tho i believe oregon will. One thing is guaranteed, if its a rout, it won't b ohio state winning. oregon will put up minimal 30-35(i believe more) and theres no way ohio state is putting up 50(which would constitute a rout imo if they held oregon to around 30, which i doubt happens)

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Oregon has the better players. Period. Ohio State is going to get gqassed, just like Florida State did in the 2nd half. If Ohio State scores 40 points, Oregon will just score 50. It is that simple. Bear, you really know nothing and simply jump from team to team trying to convince us that you do. If you wager (which is very much in doubt), you lost your tail this year. If you are picking Ohio State, I will take Oregon. I would propose a wager but you are so dishonest and such a liar, you would not keep your end of the wager when you lost. You have proven that in here many times.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

It's official... Phil Steele is on Oregon.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Pinnacle has this game at Oregon -7.5.

Higher than I thought it would be.

No total posted yet.

Who do you guys like?
    Does Pinnacle allow its players to buy points?. I'm not sure at all about this beast but OSU at +10 giving up a little cash sounds interesting.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Only bet I have on that game is this future I made about a month ago. I'm riding with Bear on this game.
    Name:  2015-01-05 15.49.11.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  11.0 KB

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    He isnt a 3rd stringer anymore hes a starting quarterback. And one with a helluva fukkin arm. A damn cannon.

FSU receivers had no problem getting open tonight, they just couldnt catch the damn ball. Also ohio state o line> Fsu o line. Shouldnt be as much pressure on jones as was on winston. Plus meyer coaches circles around fisher.
    spot on.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Will be lower scoring in this one than you think. Ohio State will be able to run up the middle some on Oregon I think, they didnt try that on Bama unless they were doing that little fake with a guy running off tackle, everything was off tackle against Bama.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

My bet is on Ohio State ML.

1) it's cheap. spend less to win same.
    2) they can plan to stop hurry-up offense.
    3) they have better defense than Oregon is used to.
    4) they have valid run and pass and qb run threats.
    5) physical strength advantage.
    6) Oregon backfield top CB out.
    7) vast coaching experience.
    8) Cardale Jones is hard to tackle.
    Last edited by Snowball; 01-06-15 at 04:57 PM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    My bet is on Ohio State ML.

1) it's cheap. spend less to win same.
    2) they can plan to stop hurry-up offense.
    3) they have better defense than Oregon is used to.
    4) they have valid run and pass and qb run threats.
    5) physical strength advantage.
    6) Oregon backfield top CB out.
    7) vast coaching experience.
    8) Cardale Jones is hard to tackle.
    all valid reasons

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Oregon has the better players. Period. Ohio State is going to get gqassed, just like Florida State did in the 2nd half. If Ohio State scores 40 points, Oregon will just score 50. It is that simple. Bear, you really know nothing and simply jump from team to team trying to convince us that you do. If you wager (which is very much in doubt), you lost your tail this year. If you are picking Ohio State, I will take Oregon. I would propose a wager but you are so dishonest and such a liar, you would not keep your end of the wager when you lost. You have proven that in here many times.
    not to mention this loser is on Oregon.

He was on Bama too lol

First 123 Last