Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Betting The Underdog With The Better Defense

It's always a good idea to be getting points and owning the better defense on the field. Tomorrow, two games set up with that very scenario.

MICHIGAN STATE plus 2.5 or 3. Baylor can score in hurry, everyone knows that. But their defense is weak. The Spartans have had a lot of time to prepare. Take the points and look for an outright MSU win.

WISCONSIN plus 7. Don't worry about the coach leaving for greener pastures. AD Barry Alvarez will step in seamlessly, and in fact is an improvement. I'm a bit concerned about the Badgers last game where they took it on the chin from Ohio State. Gotta believe they'll regroup here. The Tigers can score, but defensive edge goes to Wisky. Another possible outright upset.

I realize we're betting 2 Big 10 teams, who are sometimes slow of foot. Still I like the better defense getting points.

As always, best of luck,
    Harry

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Good luck

have a gander at them gophers too. Really like them SU as both defenses are about equal and Golphers have the turn over edge at 2.3 take aways per game

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Boyz, these two bowl plays both paid off. Tomorrow we have a very similar scenario in the NFL. Arizona is a 7 point dog but owns the much better defense. It's hard to get excited about this Lindley kid at QB but still it's a system that usually cashes in. Take the points with ARIZONA.

As always, best of luck,
    Harry

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Glo Harry

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

same applies to Ohio State