4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    you really are an idiot. carolina is a running team. there running game is suited for an nfl road playoff type atmosphere. they need to take time off the clock if they are going to win in a place like gb or seattle.
    i could argue the exact opposite - that a low scoring team with a defense that is in the top 12 but not top 5, would be much more suited to playing at home as you typically see with the PANTHERS, bills, chiefs, cardinals, seahawks, etc etc

what the fuk are you proving ? that you have to run the ball on the road to win? what if the team has a good run defense like arizona and seattle? then what? you are still better being on the road? shut up with your arbitrary, unfactual, nonsensical and illogical opinions.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Sweet Jesus.

Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 01-02-15 at 11:27 AM.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

what are these last second carolina dart shooters arguing? i havent seen one fact in this thread to support any of this garbage. go home you attention seeking proven losers

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

U need a running game to win on the road in the nfl playoffs. Long drives that take time off the clock and get the crowd out of the game.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

did you forget to take your meds today?

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
    Passing Cmp Att Yds TDs
    R. Wilson 20 32 199 1
    Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
    M. Lynch 14 62 4.4
    R. Wilson 6 35 5.8
    Receiving Rec Yds Avg TDs
    D. Baldwin 6 61 10.2
    R. Turbin 3 32 10.7

CAROLINA PANTHERS
    Passing Cmp Att Yds TDs
    C. Newton 12 22 171
    Rushing Car Yds Avg TDs
    J. Stewart 16 79 4.9
    C. Newton 12 24 2
    Receiving Rec Yds Avg TDs
    K. Benjamin 4 94 23.5
    J. Cotchery 3 33 11

seattle won 13-9.

Final

Seahawks 12

(1-0, 1-0 away)

Panthers 7

(0-1, 0-1 home)

Coverage: FOX

1:00 PM ET, September 8, 2013
    BkofAma Stadium, Charlotte, NC

1 2 3 4 T
    SEA 0 3 3 6 12
    CAR 0 7 0 0 7

Top Performers
    Passing: R. Wilson (SEA) - 320 YDS, 1 TD
    Rushing: D. Williams (CAR) - 17 CAR, 86 YDS
    Receiving: D. Baldwin (SEA) - 7 REC, 91 YDS

its a good matchup for the panthers. the year just started. try to settle down a little

thanks for posting a scorecard of a game seattle won in carolina, which somehow is supposed to convince peopel that carolina is a bad matchup for seattle in seattle. this just further proving you are a complete moron.

lakerboy

I got this clown upset. I won.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

U need a running game to win on the road in the nfl playoffs. Long drives that take time off the clock and get the crowd out of the game.
    what if the other team has a better run game doofus? does that throw a little wrench in your plan? are these generic convoluted and abstract statements supposed to prove anything? wtf are you going on about are you playing madden '98 and listening to commentary?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

1. They haven't done sh#$ all year.

2. Cam Newton is a pu$$y at times. Inconsistent.

3. Had better defense in prior years. I question if they can win it on their own.

Can't see this punk team doing anything. Seems like it's just a waste of a long shot.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

seattle is a good road team. the perception is they only do well at home. carolina style of play is better suited to the road anyways.

actually doofus, as stated by JLester2015, they are known for being better at home for a reason.

last three years they are 22-2 at home and 14-10 on the road. again, we speak backed with facts and we bet with money. you speak with your imagination and bet with your air compressor.

of course seattle is still a "good road team", because they are a good team, period. the emphasis was that they are better at home, and again, if you cant read, 22-2 regular season last three years.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    "4th and stupid".. the only thing that's going to fail is fading Carolina Saturday afternoon,
    and banking on the Seagulls to win the NFC. Carolina has a +3 TO ratio and Arizona has a +8,
    but that takes into account the earlier part of the season, when these were different teams.
    Carolina is twice as good as they were in October and Arizona is not even half as good as they were.
    I realize it's sharp during the regular season not to consider momentum or overrate recent performances,
    but that does not apply at the cusp of the tournament. Don't even think about comparing what Carolina
    has done in December to what Arizona has done in December. and btw Larry Fitzgerald has said he is
    done with the team which is not a positive note to go into a wild card game with.
    Now about Seattle. In December they beat Eagles 24-14, 49ers 17-7, "Cardinals" 35-6, Rams 20-6.
    All of those opponents have laughable pass games. Cam Newton is not Mark Sanchez. Romo and Rodgers ?
    Both the Cowboys (undefeated on the road) and Packers are more talented than the Seagulls. Lest you
    forget, Dallas put up 30 pts in the win at Seattle in October, and Dallas is better now.
    For many of the Seagulls wins the win was in danger most of the game, only eventually did they lock
    it down.. why ? Why is because they have difficulty scoring. They also have no weather advantage.
    If anyone is reading too much into things it's the Seagull homers who are cocky because they won the
    NFC last season while they are overlooking the strengths of this year's competition.

another retarded response that makes no sense. i already addressed your first ambiguous, factually incorrect rant with a series of facts leading to your failure. this one might actually even be dumber and even more ambiguous.

so you are leading this educated board at sbr to believe that..... seattle was "in danger for most of the game" all season (have lead all the way through in most of their games), have difficulty scoring (7th in nfl) and that somehow arizonas higher turnover differential (which I had to point out to you given you last factually incorrect statement) was a fluke and that carolina is "twice as good as they were" in october (yet they finished under .500 and won the division by default).

so you are banking all your rediculous statements on essentially one point - that carolina has "momentum", yet you fail to acknowledge that this "momentum" they built was a 2 point win over brian hoyer and cleveland, a 3 point win over tampa bay (you know - the team that gets the first pick overall lmao) and a win over matt ryan and a falcons team that has been horrific all year, on BOTH offense AND defense.

ALL OF THE TEAMS CAROLINA BEAT IN DECEMBER FINISHED WELL BELOW .500. I MEAN NOT EVEN CLOSE.

you are.... well... almost (and i say that with respect), almost as degenerate as lakerboy

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

4th and stupid just post your bets or go post in a fan forum.
    If Seattle does not win the NFC I win +120.
    I don't even want to tell you what I win if Carolina wins
    Saturday cuz I have tons of parlay action going into it filled with winners I've
    been posting. If Carolina wins Saturday, they won't be 21-1 odds to win NFC
    and hedging is possible. It's a 21-1 bet - geez I would think that any real capper
    doesn't strut his stuff by shaking down a bet that pays +2100.
    btw the Sea-Nags are 10th not 7th. Bottom line everything you say is wrong
    if the Sea-Nags don't win the NFC and for +120 odds I have two cracks at it.
    Last edited by Snowball; 01-02-15 at 01:07 PM.

lakerboy

First 12