TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

bookie credit question

My "friend" ( don't care if you think it's me) is down 25k on a bookie he has never met in the first week. I assumed he was facking with me at first but then he showed me the figures and I was amazed. Almost every day he asked for another 5k and got it no questions. I've had friends who were books and giving out this much credit to a new bettor is comical to me. I would personally make a new guy put up half of said credit he wants first go around. I told my friend you should just ignore the guy and see what happens. Make him work for it. That's what you deserve for giving that much credit imo. Maybe I'm just being an arrogant a hole but I'd like to think I'd have the balls to ignore whatever heat came back my way from an amateur operation like this. From what I've heard they were stiffed for 20k last week also

Ronny Turiaf
    Ronny Turiaf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

bookies gonna find your friend through the link which he met him

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

So...what's the fukkin question?

TheMetsSuck

have u ever heard of operations doling out unlimited credit to a newbie like this? my friend is saying he is asking for another 5 tomorrow whats 30k in debt when you owe 25 he claims. ( his limit has been 500 max alsotough run) I told him to ask for higher max wager and go all in till you win it back like a pri.ck of a friend

if it were you would you pay it off?

I just can't imagine being a bookie. Very lucrative business but so many stiffs to chase down. I wouldn't have the heart to do it.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i have seen some give out credit like that.. over these forums too... they get stiffed ... your buddy was freerolling from the get go... nice friend

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I would never in a million years take a credit to gamble...I've also know people who's knee caps got shattered for a lot less than what your friend is playing with here.

All I can say is tell your buddy not push his luck with this guy

TheMetsSuck

I've never heard of the heat ever catching up to "free rollers" these days. BrockLanders seems to do it weekly. I suppose I have only seen a small sample size though. Most my book friends have never used force. They act like your best friend and work with you thru payment plans to get their money if they have to. Seems like the only way to do it imo. Never ever heard of someone getting muscled into paying. empty threats to piussies made by pu.ssies usually

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by wizzlesbookie View Post
    Don't pay that penetrate a cent...had he won, he wasn't going to see shit. Maybe $100-$200 over these forums...1,000's yea right.
    love the handle

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    I've never heard of the heat ever catching up to "free rollers" these days. BrockLanders seems to do it weekly. I suppose I have only seen a small sample size though. Most my book friends have never used force. They act like your best friend and work with you thru payment plans to get their money if they have to. Seems like the only way to do it imo. Never ever heard of someone getting muscled into paying. empty threats to piussies made by pu.ssies usually
    you can't just assume that every bookie who got stiffed is gonna behave the same way

TheMetsSuck

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I would never in a million years take a credit to gamble...I've also know people who's knee caps got shattered for a lot less than what your friend is playing with here.

All I can say is tell your buddy not push his luck with this guy
    maybe in mother russia. no1 messes with putin

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    maybe in mother russia. no1 messes with putin
    in mother Russia something like this doesn't even cross people's mind...you'd literally get killled...and they'll take your car, keys for your house and put your family on the street if you're lucky.

I know people in NY who got in a lot trouble stiffing books...but that was a long time ago...maybe things are different now

TheMetsSuck

Corbin facked a few prob I even know books connected to the mob that wont use violence to get paid in new york. seems like a different business structure than in the past. stiffs are expected. muscling up only would draw negative attention to the operation. what do you think a book would sell this debt off to for? I would offer 5k and get paid back after a few years of bar tabs/ meal tabs, etc. def not worth it tho but amusing concept

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

tell your friend to be careful. Playing with people's money is like playing with their emotions.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

No offense, but none of this seems real. I cannot imagine a guy giving out credit like that in any circumstance.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

25k lost at 500 bucks max wager???
    Your friend is a fukkin terrible gambler.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Yeah what kind of idiot is this guy? How the hell do you lose this much over a weeks time with 500 max wagers?

And what a shit bag for telling him to stiff. Nowadays a bookie might not bust you up to collect, but if he knows he's not getting paid his $25k, why wouldn't he pay $500 to have your friend's legs broken for satisfaction?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

any bettor looking for a local this late in the season is bad news, he has prob already stiffed his regular bookie and is dying for another out.

your friend is a stiff

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just a stiff but if he has no links to where you live your probablysafe to fuk him