frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Cardinals +5.5 easiest wildcard play of the week

I don't care who Arizona has at QB. I don't see Cam Newton going off on this defense, this is going to be a 3 point win for someone. Arians is pretty conservative so he won't make stupid calls that will force interceptions like the Falcons game.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

I actually took them at +4.5!......which should be more than enough!...

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Arizona d a little overrated lately, or maybe over worked. They have up 600(!!!!) yds to Seattle and San Fran who has no offence had little trouble moving and scoring on them. The d is beginning to crack a bit. Plus they don't really get after the qb that much especially considering all the blitzing they like to do.

I'm on car here. Strong d and home field. # is kinda high, fukk it though

YellowCurious
    YellowCurious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10707

5 dimes right now has Cardinals at +6. I'm wondering if by the end of the week it may be at +7. I would take it at +5. Should be a low scoring game.

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Arians is not conservative.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Arizona d a little overrated lately, or maybe over worked. They have up 600(!!!!) yds to Seattle and San Fran who has no offence had little trouble moving and scoring on them. The d is beginning to crack a bit. Plus they don't really get after the qb that much especially considering all the blitzing they like to do.

spot on post, Vinnie...but bottom line for me...I just can't trust Scam Newton when it matters!.......no way, no how!...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only problem lately is Arizona's rush D has been very bad, but they seem to find ways to stick in some closer games. I'd take +7 any day in that match-up and there seems to be a little less of a long shot that Stanton might play according to latest info, although I don't think that sways my thinking any. Under might be the best play. But in reality, I will probably load up on the FG prop for this game thinking there's going to be a few.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think under is the play
    two strong defenses

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

slippery slope with Linley, cards can play a snotbuble clusterfuk style game, but they get down 2 scores it's the fat lady singing at half

cards brass dropped the ball by not pursuing an arm or getting Logan Thomas at least 2 games under his belt

da fuq u draft him for? To sit behind Linley

points are tempting but as much as it pains me, Cards are no where near the niner team's balance that crushed Carolina's playoff hopes last post season home game

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    slippery slope with Linley, cards can play a snotbuble clusterfuk style game, but they get down 2 scores it's the fat lady singing at half

cards brass dropped the ball by not pursuing an arm or getting Logan Thomas at least 2 games under his belt

da fuq u draft him for? To sit behind Linley

points are tempting but as much as it pains me, Cards are no where near the niner team's balance that crushed Carolina's playoff hopes last post season home game
    Inno,
    Fly Me Crew misses you, brosef!.......come back and post there once in a while.......PS...Logan Thomas is dog shit, man...Has no business whatsoever being an NFL QB.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fidel_CashFlow

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post

it amazing the d held up as long as it did, before everyone on the offense started dropping like flies they lost a lot off their front 7 in preseason and beginning of the year..on the other hand panthers defense has started to resemble last seasons unit the last month after playing like crap early on.. im with you, cam playing excellent fb and they peaking at the right time..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Inno,
    Fly Me Crew misses you, brosef!.......come back and post there once in a while.......PS...Logan Thomas is dog shit, man...Has no business whatsoever being an NFL QB.
    he didnt have any business being a college qb. one of worst ive ever seen that maintained a college career.. dude would have been better served trying his hand at te..

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Unless Car implodes do not see how AZ will beat them. Newton will easily out perform the AZ QB, and control this game. 5.5 might be a bit high, but Car wins this game.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Liking the pts here as well. I lOVE this Zona squad and was sick when Palmer when down. Was rooting for him as an Oak fan. Really wish they had a good run gm in times like this but that D is stout and Arians has this team playing together. Hate fading a team that finished red hot 4-0 down stretch. BUT when you look at who they beat it's not impressive at all. Go Redbirds

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Liking the pts here as well. I lOVE this Zona squad and was sick when Palmer when down. Was rooting for him as an Oak fan. Really wish they had a good run gm in times like this but that D is stout and Arians has this team playing together. Hate fading a team that finished red hot 4-0 down stretch. BUT when you look at who they beat it's not impressive at all. Go Redbirds
    beating down a atl team who's offense been clicking of late, in the dome was pretty impressive if ya ask me.. i been all over the cards most the season but all the injuries have finally caught up to them. it a shame it happened but i think it wise to jump ship instead of remain emotionally invested in a team that has clearly hit a wall.. panthers were the banged up team last season when sf came in and clipped them, this time they the healthy team that peaking at just the right time..

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Don't you dare bet on Ryan Lindley. We have not seen the worst of Lindley yet, and that's saying something. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

This will not end well....Cam and the panthers feel like a team of destiny while the Cards know Lindley isn't any better than Ryan Leaf

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Panthers All in!!

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Cardinals D does not handle mobile QBs very well. Cam will make lots of 1st downs or even a TD with his feet