You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    well this year is a tough one its not gonna be unamious since no one truly DOMINATED
    exactly .. i think its between romo rodgers and watt

any one of those 3 wouldnt really be a surprise

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

but you really cant give it to wyatt again he didnt blow anyone away in any major stat wise. It isnt like when peterson won it 2 years ago when he broke the single season record for an 8-8 team. The only way wyatt would win if he had like 30 sacks and led in every category which he hasnt

skiliftguy
    skiliftguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jerry Jones

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Leveon Bell had a heck of a year also. Averaged 4.7 same as Murray, but also caught 83 for 850. Not saying he should be the winner, but should be right up there in the conversation. Looks like he didn't have any lost fumbles either! Team won their division and are in the playoffs.
    Points Awarded:

skiliftguy gave irishstuey 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    exactly .. i think its between romo rodgers and watt

any one of those 3 wouldnt really be a surprise
    agree with this, but I dont think Romo will end up getting the votes. its a two horse race... I would love to see Romo win it but

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

ODB's projected stats if he played 16 games (he missed the first 4 games this year)... 121 rec 1740 yds 16 TDs... caught 69% of his targets

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    agree with this, but I dont think Romo will end up getting the votes. its a two horse race... I would love to see Romo win it but
    i dont think romo wins it, but i can not see anyone winning it besides rodgers, watt, or romo

but this is the NFL so who the fck knows

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    but you really cant give it to wyatt again he didnt blow anyone away in any major stat wise. It isnt like when peterson won it 2 years ago when he broke the single season record for an 8-8 team. The only way wyatt would win if he had like 30 sacks and led in every category which he hasnt
    Wyatt?

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/we...he-mvp-finale/

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/we...ng-prediction/

Here’s a good rule of thumb from my NBA MVP reasoning: “Ten years from now, who will be the first player from this regular season that pops into my head?” Isn’t that J.J. Watt? Aren’t we going to be remembering this as the J.J. Watt season? According to Pro Football Focus’s numbersPlayer A: 17.5 sacks, 43 hits, 49 hurries, 10 tipped passes, 56 stops
    Player B: 18 sacks, 11 hits, 53 hurries, 5 tipped passes, 46 stops
    Player A is J.J. Watt. Player B is the pooled-together stats for Justin Houston, Ndamukong Suh, Ryan Kerrigan, and Connor Barwin if you cherry-picked their highest possible totals.

First 12