Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Do You Really Want Harbaugh For Your Coach??

49ers Harbaugh? Reeks of D-Bag'ness. His offense is offensive. Way too conservative. Got way too much credit for coming close a few times with the 49ers. That team was stacked. His team is consistently undisciplined, way too many penalties. Off field issues are rampant. Not sure this guy is a good coach.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

hes a consistent winner whereever he goes. That team had many of the same players that singletary couldnt do shit with and will see when hes gone that san fran will suck again. San Fran is stupid for letting him go. All great coaches have that kind of aura about them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think it'll work in college

Although I don't know about Michigan's talent

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Please.

Jimmy's been a winner everywhere he's been.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Its official. Ge ditched the Niners.

Good coach

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I say next year Mich 8-3

They have some good defenders in secondary

He should recruit well

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

8-8 NO Harbaugh (2009)
    6-10 NO Harbaugh (2010)

13-3 Harbaugh (2011)
    11-4-1 Harbaugh (2012)
    12-4 Harbaugh (2013)

His first 3 years with the team he took a 6-10 team from the year before to the NFC Championships.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

eidolon,
    I've always liked the hot milf in your avatar....Sexy, sultry, and seductive!...looks to be Latin, Greek, or Italian...maybe Persian...damn, I'd love to see some nudes of her!.......oh, btw, Jim Harbaugh is one helluva coach...Has won everywhere he's been...especially at college where he won at San Diego!...and then he was the one who turned Stanford from doormats into Pac - 12 powerhouses.......great fit for Michigan and him...He will have the Maize and Blue back to prominence in the Big - 10 within a couple of years!...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

He'll excel at the college level consistently. In about 2 years, watch out. Ohio St-Michigan will be relevant again. Can't wait to see Meyer vs. Harbaugh.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's all about your coordinators in college. Those are the key hires, but smashmouth football and the Big 10 go pretty much hand in hand outside of Ohio State.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    eidolon,
    I've always liked the hot milf in your avatar....Sexy, sultry, and seductive!...looks to be Latin, Greek, or Italian...maybe Persian...damn, I'd love to see some nudes of her!....
    yeah, I have thought about changing it a couple times, but I have had it for so long I think the avatar is just as memorable as my handle here

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Look at what he did at Stanford. Can get even better players into Michigan. It's not Harbaugh's fault that the 49ers players were always beating women and all that other shit.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

We will see how he does when he has to pick his own talent. Seems like the talent well dried up when Singletary left. Sure he did better as a coach than mike. Players were a year older. Rich Kotite came to Philly with a boat load of talent and was the next coming of Christ when he won until his picks started taking the field like Harbaughs are now. Im sure he won't go to the raiders because he will have to build a team with his coaching staff which everyone will see if he is a good coach or not.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

LOL ask 49ers fans....

thanks to Harbaugh they will be watching re-runs of the Giants vs Royals World series while everyone else is enjoying the NFL playoffs

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I am an Ohio resident and a long time Raider fan. Hope he gets the team up norths job. I think he is a total diock as a person after he yanked the Detroit coach post game hand shake. Would like to see Rex Ryan in the Hole! He has the kind of personality that fits the Silver and Black of old. Hairball can take the beatings he has coming when he takes the job up north. The Ohio State Buckeyes are loaded for bear the next few years. We will get peeled by Alabama in a few days. The next few years we will be the team to beat.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Zinister Buckeyes will beat Bama i'm pretty confident in that.

Bama really aint gonna know what hit'em

Cardale Jones is the truth. I honestly would not trade Cardale for a healthy Braxton or JT.

Having a 6 foot 5 250 pound QB who is fast as hell basically he is like Marshawn Lynch combined with Jerome
    Bettis running and he has a rocket arm. He can easily throw 80 yard bombs with extreme accuracy.

With Cardale Jones the Buckeyes are fukkin lethal

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I'd take Harbaugh over any college coach not named Saban and any NFL coach not named Belichick. Stop saying he had talent. He had Alex Smith a bust and Kaepernick who takes 2 seconds to throw a football like Tebow. He turned average players into very good players and his team was always ready to play except in the first half of the super bowl.

Not his fault his GM and owner were too stupid to realize they had a good thing. Who cares if he's somewhat an ahole? Belichick cheated to win 3 rings and walked off the field before the super bowl was over, but everyone likes to suck his pee pee because he wins.

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Zinister Buckeyes will beat Bama i'm pretty confident in that

Bama really aint gonna know what hit'em

Cardale Jones is the truth. I honestly would not trade Cardale for a healthy Braxton or JT.

Having a 6 foot 5 250 pound QB who is fast as hell basically he is like Marshawn Lynch combined with Jerome
    Bettis running and he has a rocket arm. He can easily throw 80 yard bombs with extreme accuracy.

With Cardale Jones the Buckeyes are fukkin lethal
    Suckeye fans don't realize they shouldn't even be in the playoff. They also needed a BS call to win their fake national title in 02.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Cosbytherapist View Post
    I'd take Harbaugh over any college coach not named Saban and any NFL coach not named Belichick. Stop saying he had talent. He had Alex Smith a bust and Kaepernick who takes 2 seconds to throw a football like Tebow. He turned average players into very good players and his team was always ready to play except in the first half of the super bowl.

Not his fault his GM and owner were too stupid to realize they had a good thing. Who cares if he's somewhat an ahole? Belichick cheated to win 3 rings and walked off the field before the super bowl was over, but everyone likes to suck his pee pee because he wins.
    yeah he took over garbage. fukin team was young and loaded. Lets see if he has the balls to go to Oakland or cop out and go to Michigan