Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

5 dimes keeps messing up on start times pissing me off

I bet a international basketball game that they said started at 12 am and then they change it to 12 pm and wont cancel my bet. Then I also bet an itf tennis match that was supposed to start today and they just change it to tomorrow. Then they try to tell me it does not say 12 am on my screen. I know how to penetrating read a and m compared to p and m. IT says 12 am on my screen and it did when i placed the bet too.

TheLangster
    TheLangster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1675

doesnt make sense, if you are betting a game that means you studied it at least a bit, so shouldn't you already know the actual starting time/date? are you just blind betting games you know nothing about? not judging, i've done that before but come on man, thats a sure way to lose your money

also tennis games dont have fixed starting times, game starting times depend on when the courts are available for play, which could be a few minutes, hours, or even days, depending on the circumstances, so tennis starting times change every 15 minutes basically

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

Change the titlw of this thread. 5Dimes fault? Nah bro you should know when these matches start

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Quote Originally Posted by TheLangster View Post
    doesnt make sense, if you are betting a game that means you studied it at least a bit, so shouldn't you already know the actual starting time/date? are you just blind betting games you know nothing about? not judging, i've done that before but come on man, thats a sure way to lose your money

also tennis games dont have fixed starting times, game starting times depend on when the courts are available for play, which could be a few minutes, hours, or even days, depending on the circumstances, so tennis starting times change every 15 minutes basically
    I didn't study it at all. Was just late night action. they accidentally put am instead of pm so i still think they should of voided it for messing up. I figured for a basketball game they would of known the correct time. There also was no weather etc for the tennis matched, they jsut accidentally put the wrong day. They should of at least voided one of these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy-Man View Post
    Change the titlw of this thread. 5Dimes fault? Nah bro you should know when these matches start
    So 5dimes shouldnt know?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

If I was you I would get Tony on a chat and give him a piece of your mind...lay the law down man

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295