BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Lol at Nash commenting on rodgers game 300 yds a nd a TD. How'd stafford look versus chicago??? Maybe worst D in league.

Anyone taking lions giving books $$$

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    that is true. And if you look at the whole body of work the Packers have done this year its hard to find any flaws in the way they have played at Lambeau except for that close call vs Jets but i will say the Jets have a fiesty defense and a coach in Rex Ryan who can coach'em up with the best of them
    Suh isn' t feisty?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Steve Nash knows....Better off buying cheese than betting on packers this game.

Lions win 24-13

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    dec 15 /1991
    That is correct.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Hard to trust the lions in these kind of spots. When's stafford ever played well in a meaningful game? This team always stinks it up when it really matters, and they aren't good on the road. Pretty sure stafford is always horrible in lambo too. It makes sense on paper and the line is nice but still hard to get behind this team in these spots
    To add to my point, stumbled across this little nugget:

: Matt Stafford : 0-15 in career in road games against teams that finished the season over .500.

I realize you're not asking for an outright win, but wow. Dude straight shits the bed vs any quality team

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

To add to my point, stumbled across this little nugget:

: Matt Stafford : 0-15 in career in road games against teams that finished the season over .500.

I realize you're not asking for an outright win, but wow. Dude straight shits the bed vs any quality team
    Everyone knows Stafford is straight dogshit.

Lions

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Not touching this game, well maybe I will eventually. At this point I dont trust the Detroit secondary one bit and that front isn't going to be as effective with Rodgers' mobility, his calf is fine bogus injury report. Packers played possum last game against Detroit. Smart football, they know exactly how Detroit is going to try to play them and Rodgers too sharp for too fade IMO.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I'm amazed the Lions are were they are? They have struggled offensively and Stafford is shaky and mistake prone. LINE IS SPOT ON -7.5 and people are going to think Detroit looks good with points. But GB and Rogers at home, 7.5 is no big deal as this offense should put up at least 30 and Detroit lucky to hit 20 on the road. Plus as history shows dome teams struggle in cold weather late in the year and Detroit struggles in GB. GB primed for Super Bowl and are the play!!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Steve Nash knows....Better off buying cheese than betting on packers this game.

Lions win 24-13
    Wow

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

i don't know guys... first of all i am a very experienced tennis gambler and know nothing about NFL (don't laugh but i am not sure i even know every rule of the game)

anyway, in tennis i never ever see a -330 line that is a lock but here almost everyone say Detroit got no chance? if that is the case the ML looks too good to be true (in tennis a lock can usually be around -600 or -700... i often see -1000 lines that are not safe at all by the way)

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Tipsa I think GB moneyline is a lock

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tipsa I think GB moneyline is a lock
    i tailed and put 500 (which is 6% of my bankroll) but that's a blind tail as i know nothing about NFL hope you guys are right

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Nasher is a great fade, GB is a no-brainer

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Gl nash

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

GB ML is tough to beat, considering that Detroit has not won a game in Green Bay since 1991.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

never understood why so many get so excited over the hook sometimes.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    GB ML is tough to beat, considering that Detroit has not won a game in Green Bay since 1991.
    Just go ahead and lay the 7.5!...ML not necessary for this game!....Anybody that bets Detroit is full of caca!.......Green Bay wins 31 - 14!...

wildemu
    wildemu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

It's either packers or no bet. The Lions are the epitome of a one and done team, with an overrated linebacker/secondary and a defensive front that carries that brand. Offensively, they are incredibly inconsistent and stafford makes terrible decisions.

BUT, I think the packer defense still is weak and they've only looked good because they recently played the bucs and bills offenses. That falcons game is more representative of what they are.

Does Detroit have the consistent offense to make them pay though? Don't think so and Rodgers will definitely put up points against that defensive unit.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    149 posts and this guy's only play was gb ml last week. muammar gaddafi avatar is awesome tho.
    also picked pats -7.5 vs lions

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post

I PICKED the PATS-7.5 VS DOLPHINS *WON* AND THE BILLS+10 VS PACKERS *WON* AND GREENBAY ML VS TAMPAY BAY BUC *WON*

will post my big bet later this week
    also picked the pats-7.5 vs lions ****EASY VICTORY**

GunShard

History repeats itself.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Green Bay wins this easily...They are still fighting for home field advantage and don't think for one second that doesn't mean something...Nobody in the NFC is going to Seattle and beating the Seahawks...I think we can all agree on that...and the Packers just played back to back road games, not an easy task even for pro teams...and they have been invincible at home winning by an average of 30+ points a game...and remember Detroit is still a dome team that doesn't play well outdoors in frigid temperatures and/or inclement weather and this Sunday it's supposed to be 15 degrees!...Yes, I checked the weather channel already!.......I see Green Bay winning 31 - 14....

leetreaper

Nasher never fails

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    Pack has played lights out at home averaging 41.1 PPG at Lambeau. Lions are averaging 15 PPG on the road someone else already mentioned Lions have never beaten a team on the road that finished above .500 with Stafford at QB add in the revenge factor for the "RELAX" post game and sprinkle in one the just total domination GB has over DET @ Lambeau since 1991 and I wouldn't touch DET!
    Straight cash homie!

stevenash

Green Bay was the better team today, still don't love that defense, any high octane offense could knock them out of the tournament. But yes, Green Bay covered.

For my haters, I never proclaimed lock of the year, I thought Detroit would give them a little better game, gave my reasons as to why, bet went south, show me a 100 percent 'capper?

Like this guy for instance.,
    Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Nasher never fails
    Here's a guy who is a 20-39-1 'capper, thinks he's the second coming of Jimmy the Greek Snyder, has a penchant for trolling threads, and has in the past been laughed off a several other message boards.
    Could be just me, but if one is a 34 percent handicapper, one should stay in one own's lane, if you are hitting at a 34 percent rate, you haeve no business invading a 54 percent NFL handicappers thread.
    But like I said, could be just me.
    Good job if you were on the Pack.

Best of luck going forward, this doesn't really hurt my bankroll much.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Green Bay was the better team today, still don't love that defense, any high octane offense could knock them out of the tournament. But yes, Green Bay covered.

For my haters, I never proclaimed lock of the year, I thought Detroit would give them a little better game, gave my reasons as to why, bet went south, show me a 100 percent 'capper?

Like this guy for instance.,

Here's a guy who is a 20-39-1 'capper, thinks he's the second coming of Jimmy the Greek Snyder, has a penchant for trolling threads, and has in the past been laughed off a several other message boards.
    Could be just me, but if one is a 34 percent handicapper, one should stay in one own's lane, if you are hitting at a 34 percent rate, you haeve no business invading a 54 percent NFL handicappers thread.
    But like I said, could be just me.
    Good job if you were on the Pack.

Best of luck going forward, this doesn't really hurt my bankroll much.

stevenash

^
    What happened here bud?
    Couldn't stand a little ribbing?
    http://forums.statfox.com/forum/show...hreadid=195496

leetreaper

^
    What happened here bud?
    Couldn't stand a little ribbing?
    http://forums.statfox.com/forum/show...hreadid=195496

stevenash

^
    That's pretty much what you are.
    A laughing stock.

I'll let you have the last word, good night, hope your luck turns around, it has too, even a gropus monkey can pick better than 20-39-1.
    Pleasant evening, take the last word, all yours.

leetreaper

Wish you posted more often, made a living off of you.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

^
    That's pretty much what you are.
    A laughing stock.

I'll let you have the last word, good night, hope your luck turns around, it has too, even a gropus monkey can pick better than 20-39-1.
    Pleasant evening, take the last word, all yours.

No reason to even bother with that lowlife. Every single one of his threads have been an absolute disaster. NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAAB, NCAABF.... he must not bet hockey otherwise I'm sure we'd be able to add that one to the list.

On top of that, he's an idiot. You ever read his posts? Guy has the IQ of a fukkin rock.

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

LOL

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    No reason to even bother with that lowlife. Every single one of his threads have been an absolute disaster. NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAAB, NCAABF.... he must not bet hockey otherwise I'm sure we'd be able to add that one to the list.

On top of that, he's an idiot. You ever read his posts? Guy has the IQ of a fukkin rock.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Lol at Nash commenting on rodgers game 300 yds a nd a TD. How'd stafford look versus chicago??? Maybe worst D in league.

Anyone taking lions giving books $$$
    Rodgers at 60% covers

GunShard

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Guess what year the last time the Lions won at Green Bay?

First 123 Last