dontknowhowtobet
    dontknowhowtobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Is this REAL ???? NBA is RIGGED !!!! [Total Points Rigged!!!]

This is unbelievable!!! I saw the total for the OKC-NOP game last night was 200 points.
    Now look at this!!!

I have NBA League Pass for 1 month so I'm watching the replay now, this is fuking UNREAL !!!!!

3 minutes to go ... 200 points in total ...

NO SCORE UNTIL THE END .... !!!

NBA is so so so RIGGED !!!

PS I had no bet on this game!

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

Haha, it's just shit basketball. Sorry to laugh, bit it's not a loss.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

How the fukk is that even possible ?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

So, according to you, the game was rigged for a push? What exactly did they accomplish in doing that?

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    So, according to you, the game was rigged for a push? What exactly did they accomplish in doing that?
    It wasn't a push initially, it was 201.5 and 199.5 so ending the game right by the line creates a "near miss" or "near hit" feeling for gamblers, making them come back for more. It's all Vegas production, no doubts.
    Points Awarded:

lilbpack1 gave dontknowhowtobet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Filthyy gave dontknowhowtobet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I won on something like this this year, anyway Im sure just missed shots, if it was rigged why would they score 200 with 3 min left.
    Points Awarded:

TheLangster gave jtoler 78 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

It's basketball. As often as they play, "near hits/misses" are gonna occur on the regular. There really wouldn't be any pressing reason to stage such an occurrence. It's not like the house cleaned up as a result... the fact that it middled probably means the books took a beating most likely.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

That is pretty crazy

Obviously not rigged tho

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I tried to blow this up as big as I could... but it's the best I could do. Just go to ESPN box score.

A lot of Westbrook missed layups and missed shots. You mean no one could get fouled and make one shot in the last 3 minutes of a game? I'd be suspicious.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Plenty of money done at 1.01 on bet fair

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Both teams decided to score at will until one of them got to 100 points.

At that time, they had an agreement prior to the contest that they wouldn't score the rest of the game.

Totally rigged.
    Points Awarded:

TheLangster gave The Giant 75 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Both teams decided to score at will until one of them got to 100 points.

At that time, they had an agreement prior to the contest that they wouldn't score the rest of the game.

Totally rigged.

Eddy Munny

A scoring drought... that spanned 1/4 of 1/4 of a game.

Stop the presses!!!

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

This shit is unreal to me. Real crybaby shit. And it's always with totals people cry about this crap. It's freaking basketball. I don't know if you watched that whole game, but I did. Both teams were making every freaking shot they took. Eventually, you're gonna miss a few. No big deal.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    This shit is unreal to me. Real crybaby shit. And it's always with totals people cry about this crap. It's freaking basketball. I don't know if you watched that whole game, but I did. Both teams were making every freaking shot they took. Eventually, you're gonna miss a few. No big deal.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    one could only wonder, if both teams were making every freaking shot they took, wtf happened in the last 3min?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

NBA is the most rigged game out there
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07, and Ebumdude

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

I'm old school...My theory is you think that the MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, NCAAM, etc or any other sport for that matter is rigged then don't fukkin gamble, PERIOD!.......especially on totals which are nothing more than sucker bets for out of control degens....Last but not least, the vast majority of coaches and players don't give a shit about the line and what the spread is and what the total is...they are just trying to win the game, end of story...end of discussion...except for the few occasions where the fix might be in....then it would be nice to be on the right side on of those!...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Happens

It evens out

Some won and some lose the bet

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    the vast majority of coaches and players don't give a shit about the line
    ok ....
    except for the few occasions where the fix might be in....then it would be nice to be on the right side on of those!...
    You're contradicting yourself.

TheMoneyShot

Yeah... they only averaged 4.44 points a minute for the first 45 minutes of the game...

And mysteriously they couldn't get anymore points during the final 3 minutes. GTFO

Hey guys... lets play defense for the final 3 minutes.

Look how many times Westbrook had the ball. The dude doesn't miss layups.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Iove this kid

He sweats everything but does not gamble

Give us something tonight

TheMoneyShot

Title of the Thread should say.. "Is This Real Life?"

Fukk yeah it is... Vegas getting you up the a$$

If I had over 200.5 for the game with 3 minutes to go... I would of said... shi#$ in the bag! Got this one fellas!!! High five'n everyone at the bar.

Then.... in the final minute... I'd be like oh sh#$ oh no... don't do this to me!!!

Then I'd throw Emily Haines's cat out the window or something. I would of really lost it. Probably ended up in jail.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

plenty of nba basketball games slow down big time in final few minutes…offensive play calling turns into isolation, and this happens. seen it many of times.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    plenty of nba basketball games slow down big time in final few minutes…offensive play calling turns into isolation, and this happens. seen it many of times.
    Show me one other game this year that there wasn't a score in the final 3 minutes.

JAnthony
    JAnthony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Morons.

dontknowhowtobet

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Vegas getting you up the a$$

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by dontknowhowtobet View Post
    ok ....

You're contradicting yourself.
    reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point...I did say the vast majority of the time the coaches and players don't give a shit about lines and totals, but sure there are those rare occasions when it does happen...what part of that don't you understand?...

dontknowhowtobet

reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point...I did say the vast majority of the time the coaches and players don't give a shit about lines and totals, but sure there are those rare occasions when it does happen...what part of that don't you understand?...
    My bad ...

Eddy Munny

What difference does it make when a scoring drought occurs? That fact is, they do occur... it's basketball. A team that scores 96 points isn't necessarily gonna get a bucket a minute, like clockwork. They may score seven in the first minute, then go scoreless the next two and half minutes... fvcking basketball 101 here. The fact that the scoring drought took place at the end of the game just makes it more conspicuous, that's all. If the same three minute drought occurred at the beginning or somewhere in the middle of the game, you clowns wouldn't have even noticed... but it happened at the end, therefore, it must be rigged.

The fact of the matter is, it's not unusual to see scoring slow to a crawl towards the end of a game, especially one that's tightly contested. In a two point game, every possession matters, so teams are going to be a lot more deliberate with the ball and probably consume more of the shot-clock as a result. By the same token, defenses are going to tighten up and good looks at the basket are going to be harder to come by... not very often are you going to see a track meet at the end of a one possession game, unless both defenses are putrid.

It's definitely not "the norm" for teams to go scoreless in the final three minutes of a game, but far more shocking things have happened in the history of sports. I mean, c'mon, you have 30 teams playing an 82 game schedule, wouldn't you expect some statistical outliers, given such a large sample size?

Furthermore, if the game was rigged to land on 200, why wouldn't they have slowed the pace a bit earlier, when it was clearly evident they were approaching that key number? Maybe you start taking ill-advised shots with 8 minutes to go, if your end game is to land on 200 and you're ahead of that pace. Naw, of course not... let's just put the pedal to the metal til we get to 200 points, then we'll come to a screeching halt. Lmao, brilliant.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post

bihon
    bihon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    And how many people should be involved in basketball for something like this to be fixed? Guys, this is not tennis.
    How often is the total close to line? VERY rare event, but when it happens everybody thinks how good the bookies are. bs

Eddy Munny

Why would the Thunder be content to just "give" a game away with three minutes to go? We're talking about a team that currently sits at 13-15 and trying to climb their way out of an early season, injury riddled hole. Every game matters. So you're telling me once the total hit 200, that Thunder players and coaches were content to concede defeat so "Betfair" could line their pockets?

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

The only people that rigged games in nba are the refs not the players . It's only in some games that they have wayy too much influence , and just hope you picked the right side of the tale that game.

123 Last