STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough call in my fantasy super bowl

Im benching DeAndre Hopkins (game time call) because he is injured and even if he does play he likely used as a decoy with Andre Johnson coming back and Case Keenum QBing...

Need to replace him with one of the following:

Andre Williams: Jennings is ruled out so Andre will be the main guy and get 18-25 touches. PPR league and he doesnt catch many balls, but 20 touches is a major plus... has a low ceiling and a low floor. STL pretty tough run D, but RBs been scoring lately on them

Shane Vereen: Been non existant the last 3 games nursing a bad ankle... Blount and Edelman are both out so I expect Vereen to be a factor in the short passing game. He also owns the Jets, averaging over 100 yards, 3 catches and a TD in 3 career games vrs NYJ. Higher ceiling than Andre, but same low floor.

Coby Fleener: Dallas is horrid covering TEs, and with TY and Wayner hurting, I expect Luck to look to the TEs a lot. Problem is Dwayne Allen is healthy now and dominates the redzone targets. I think the highest ceiling out of the 3 choices.

Or do you start Hopkins if he plays?

Big money on the line...

My line up
    QB B. Rothlisberger
    RB T. Mason
    WR Dez Bryant
    WR A. Jeffery
    WR Mike Evans
    FLEX
    K Carpenter
    D Seattle

His lineup
    QB Eli Manning
    RB J. Charles
    RB J. Hill
    WR R. Cobb
    WR K. Stills
    TE G. Olsen
    K M Crosby
    D Broncos
    Last edited by STAX; 12-21-14 at 07:58 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Staxa you spend way too my time with fantasy

Why??

IMO I would divert your energy into something more positive and something that can generate cash

Anyway best of luck with it

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Andre williams. Not even close.