Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Ohhhh I see. I think he went 2-3 . Lol

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Shari probably put the ban hammer on that guy...someone said he was a firedawg

it's a funny how these guys are always trying to crawl back into the forum...at least put some thinking into how to do that undetected before you try...stay under the radar for a few months and definitely don't call yourself 70%

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Where every ghost of a former poster goes to die... in Promos and Links and banned. Knock yourself out sweetpea xo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: a4u2fear

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's the same crew
    They are begging for business

If they are so good why are the begging guys to pay them??

Winners do not sell picks

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Shari probably put the ban hammer on that guy...someone said he was a firedawg

it's a funny how these guys are always trying to crawl back into the forum...at least put some thinking into how to do that undetected before you try...stay under the radar for a few months and definitely don't call yourself 70%
    "Let's make 819 posts in one day" "Let's talk about shit that only people who had been here 4 years ago would know" "Let's start a thread introducing ourselves in PT when no legit poster does that"

And then when you're banned email the forum and say "oh hello sirs, why would I be banned? I'm just trying to contribute to this new place SBR?"

Until I reply with something like "yeah buddy, the touting business must suck if you have to keep trying to return to one little forum that not only doesn't want your ass but laughs at you repeatedly because you're desperate to make fifteen bucks selling picks."

Response is usually a variation of: FUKK YOU SHARI YOU SLUT PIG. I HOPE YOU DIE.

I win again.

Ciao ciao wannabe tout motherfukkers. xo
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 8 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish, bradthebloke, bigtymer56, stevek173, gauchojake, downsouth, str, and GUMMO77

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Hahahaha

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Who was he?

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

If anyone wants to buy my picks I'm selling them for free. PM me for details

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    "Let's make 819 posts in one day" "Let's talk about shit that only people who had been here 4 years ago would know" "Let's start a thread introducing ourselves in PT when no legit poster does that"

And then when you're banned email the forum and say "oh hello sirs, why would I be banned? I'm just trying to contribute to this new place SBR?"

Until I reply with something like "yeah buddy, the touting business must suck if you have to keep trying to return to one little forum that not only doesn't want your ass but laughs at you repeatedly because you're desperate to make fifteen bucks selling picks."

Response is usually a variation of: FUKK YOU SHARI YOU SLUT PIG. I HOPE YOU DIE.

I win again.

Why don't you let him post the freebies?

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Shari is frisky this morning

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Shari does not fuk around... period
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

I win again.

Shari, have yo uever got a guy cheating on you? got some good detective skills

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

sharrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

aussie aussie aussie!! oy oy oy oy!!

xoxo

jjgold

Shari catches everyone

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I like how cold she is coach

She makes an example out of them, it's so hot

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

the only tout I recently remember claiming he hits 70% is firedawg

He was actually tracked by a posters site and was down around 80 units I think

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

firedawg is the guy that looks like he fuks the asses of little boys correct?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Shari, if I ever get a divorce you are at the top of the list to be my next ex wife.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Shari is all over it

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Shari, if I ever get a divorce you are at the top of the list to be my next ex wife.

You ever see "gone girl"? With that Shari response, she seems capable of the same. Kind of a turn on, but will be scared of what she's capable of every single day of your life.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Remember when Sammy was praying for Shari ?

Prayers do work

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!

Haters gonna hate

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

good riddance to that scumbag

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I win again.

So sexy. You turn me on without even trying. Hot, baby...HOT

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I would rather have these wannabe tout fukks that just post plays than these idiots that start 130 threads of fukking nonsense a day

jjgold

Touts are scum

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Touts are scum
    I dont disagree, but anyone with an ounce of intelligence should know better than just give money away to them. Why is it a tout's fault that some dumbfukk gave them money?? I guess its the same people looking for their money from Madoff

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

touts are scam artists, pure and simple

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!

If you dont want to pay, nobody is forcing you to open your bitcoin wallet. That being said, let the man have his say.

Edit: I didn't know it but I'm a poet
    Last edited by TankHankerous; 12-19-14 at 11:33 AM. Reason: funny quip

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by TankHankerous View Post
    If you dont want to pay, nobody is forcing you to open your bitcoin wallet. That being said, let the man have his say.

Edit: I didn't know it but I'm a poet

You been listening to the show?

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!

Nope, only the artie/bobby lee episode. I watch the Anthony show but even that is getting shitty with the bad livestream service hes using. Nothing will never be the same as pre 2011 O&A with Jimmy it was the best. I'll continue to watch the old shows and listen to some new podcasts. I think one day they will do a reunion show but it wont happen as soon as people think

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by TankHankerous View Post
    Nope, only the artie/bobby lee episode. I watch the Anthony show but even that is getting shitty with the bad livestream service hes using. Nothing will never be the same as pre 2011 O&A with Jimmy it was the best. I'll continue to watch the old shows and listen to some new podcasts. I think one day they will do a reunion show but it wont happen as soon as people think
    Yea I look at the guests for the show, then listen. It's been pretty fukin bad. Anything with Bobby Lee is good, that Artie/Bobby lee show was great, about the only good one I can remember in past few months.

I don't listen to Anthony's live, usually a few days after, so I haven't had to deal with the live stream issues that everyone complains about. His show with Ari Shaffir a couple weeks back was great. I also like the Mike Brown ones (the guest not the ones about that dead negro)

Only show that I really look forward to is the ron and fez and adam carolla podcast.

jjgold

Possible legal action will be taken against touts trying to use sbr for businews

123 Last