biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    Havito you said you're from Greece, a country with extremely high unemployment rate. If you are broke and need money you should think of migrating to some other country with better job prospects. The most dumbest things you can possibly do in your life is to get a loan to bet. I really can't think of anything that is more pathetic then that. You shouldn't even be betting if you HAVE money. This gambling business is rigged and most people who gamble are fools. Don't believe me? Just read the some of the posts on here and you will get an idea on the kinds of idiots that do this.

Don't be a moron like these losers.
    I've read alot of stupid posts by you today. Last thing you should be doing is giving advice. You are onto something here though.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Quote Originally Posted by Havito View Post
    Why i have to make 2k posts?I just want to bet.European bookmakers don't let me because i am a winning player.I want to play with asian bookmakers like Sbobet,IBC,ISN,Singbet and Pinnacle because they don't limit winning players.
    You have to send a $2000 deposit and you get 1000 credit.
    Industry standard

Havito
    Havito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    Havito you said you're from Greece, a country with extremely high unemployment rate. If you are broke and need money you should think of migrating to some other country with better job prospects. The most dumbest things you can possibly do in your life is to get a loan to bet. I really can't think of anything that is more pathetic then that. You shouldn't even be betting if you HAVE money. This gambling business is rigged and most people who gamble are fools. Don't believe me? Just read the some of the posts on here and you will get an idea on the kinds of idiots that do this.

Don't be a moron like these losers.
    I have job and i want to have bigger income.I used to bet in european books but after i won hundreds of euros they limit my accounts.All of them.Now i need an agent because only via agent i can bet in asian books,only asians and Pinnacle accepts winning players.Many agents are scammers.That's why i need a legit agency who offers credit to its customers.Betting isn't for fools like you said.If you know how it works and if you know what to do and when to do it you can win.You can't make a fortune with betting.You can earn extra income.People lose money because they play for fun,or because they don't have the experience.You have to lose money if you want to learn.You learn through your mistakes.

Havito

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    You have to send a $2000 deposit and you get 1000 credit.
    Industry standard
    Are you regulated?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

... credit gambling....

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!

Are you regulated?
    Yes, by Mug and Co independent services (Tm)

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Havito, no fiction u write...vague and no point. If u are very good u can find ways to bet large and not have to look for debt assistance at a degen forum.

Havito

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Havito, no fiction u write...vague and no point. If u are very good u can find ways to bet large and not have to look for debt assistance at a degen forum.
    You can't bet large in european books.The only way is through an agent.It's punters forum,it's the most known and i think somebody can help me.I made an account in bettingadvice but i can't post there because admin have to verify my account.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Havito whats Your agenda

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Yes, by Mug and Co independent services (Tm)

id have to agree with this one. can't go wrong with mug and co.

they can be reached at luv2eatnshoot @ gmail . com

ive wired countless thousands to this corporation

they are at the top of the gaming and food industries for years.

Havito

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Havito whats Your agenda
    What you mean?

grekos
    grekos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13316

Are you regulated?
    ESe kallos e ese malakass.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!

Havito where is my 2k post up? Send now!

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I have job and i want to have bigger income.I used to bet in european books but after i won hundreds of euros they limit my accounts.All of them.Now i need an agent because only via agent i can bet in asian books,only asians and Pinnacle accepts winning players.Many agents are scammers.That's why i need a legit agency who offers credit to its customers.Betting isn't for fools like you said.If you know how it works and if you know what to do and when to do it you can win.You can't make a fortune with betting.You can earn extra income.People lose money because they play for fun,or because they don't have the experience.You have to lose money if you want to learn.You learn through your mistakes.
    I still have to say that you're making a bad choice. It always starts from gambling "just for fun" and then quickly becomes an addictive uncontrollable habit. It's happened to many people, what makes you think you're so special? Nobody can physically stop you from doing anything but it would be a very wise thing to stop it early. Addictive gambling is a very real problem. It would be in your best interests to rethink you decisions but in the end of the day it's all up to you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Shaggy strong post

The kid might be getting in to deep with agent

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

you got a wife or girlfriend?

First 12